License: This is licensed for commercial or non-commercial use.
Abandoned factory created using my created modular assets.
- Originally created with Blender 2.81a
- FBX Based Format
- Objects can be separated using a software like blender to create separate assets. Total number of Assets is 85.
- Doors are opened and able to animate.
- All textures and materials provided.
- 8 Textures (24 textures including normal, height, AO and metallic maps), which vary from 2048x2048 to 4096x4096. All in jpeg format.
- Imported directly into Blender 2.81 and textures automatically added.
- Complete model = 16.9mb
- Zip File = 91.340mb
NikKelly 10:06PM | Thu, 10 December 2020
Astonishing. The upper floor's derelict rooms was an unexpected bonus. FWIW, download both FBX + OBJ versions. OBJ totally chokes most preview software but, given time to load, free Autodesk FBX Review can **_twirl_** (!!) FBX format, give a vivid peek within...