License: This is licensed for commercial or non-commercial use.
Abandoned factory created using my created modular assets.
- Originally created with Blender 2.81a
- Object Based Format
- Objects can be separated using a software like blender to create separate assets. Total number of Assets is 85.
- Doors are opened and able to animate.
- All textures and materials provided.
- 9 Textures (25 textures including normal, height, AO and metallic maps), which vary from 2048x2048 to 4096x4096. All in jpeg format.
- Complete model = 60mb
- Zip File = 85.659mb
NikKelly 10:04PM | Thu, 10 December 2020
Astonishing. The upper floor's derelict rooms was an unexpected bonus. FWIW, download both FBX + OBJ versions. OBJ totally chokes most preview software but, given time to load, free Autodesk FBX Review can **_twirl_** (!!) FBX format, give a vivid peek within...
ADSil 3:54AM | Sun, 06 December 2020
Bom trabalho com seus ativos modulares, faz lindos cenÃ¡rios, igual de nossos filmes.
Winterbrose 8:19AM | Mon, 30 November 2020
Looks great! Thanks for sharing... For Daz Studio importing, in the OBJ file be sure to change the reference line to the MTL within quotes as it contains spaces: **Original line** = mtllib Module Built Factory Model.mtl **New line** = mtllib "Module Built Factory Model.mtl" ```
atoxic 2:02AM | Mon, 23 November 2020
Thanks. Great and generous that you provided outside and inside details. A good place to hang up for my villians Thank you.