Softwares: Poser 9 / Poser Pro 2012 +
License: This is licensed for commercial or non-commercial use.
My main character needed a box of tissues for her bedroom, and I needed it to be fairly low-poly, so I made her one myself. Not just one, but four variations with several tissue shape morphs and a variety of textures for the boxes!
4 props in OBJ and PP2 format:
- rectangle box unopened
- rectangle box open (with tissue popup)
- square box unopened
- square box open (with tissue popup)
16+ Firefly materials in MT5 format
- 14 image-map textures for the Box mat zone on all four props
- 1 procedural texture for the plastic at the box opening
- 2 procedural textures for the tissue
Set up in Poser Pro 11 but should work in earlier versions of Poser from 9 and up. Not tested in DAZ Studio.
Please see the Readme in the Documentation folder for info on poly count and materials as well as tips for rendering.
I hope you find these props useful!
CassandraNorth 9:43AM | Fri, 17 August 2018
Thank you! You created something I didn't know I was looking for :)