License: This is licensed for commercial or non-commercial use.
My characters made a mess in their kitchen, so I wanted to give them at least ONE neat and clean item to display on the kitchen counter. I also couldn't resist the challenge of modeling the drainer and using Poser's Cloth Room to get morphs for the dish towel. And then of course I had to make something to go IN the drainer, so I whipped up a few basic dishes.
8 props in OBJ and PP2 format:
- Dish Drainer
- Dish Towel (w/ 10 shape morphs)
- Dinner Plate
- Lunch Plate
- Cereal Bowl
- Tall Cup
- Cake Pan
20+ Firefly materials in MT5 format:
- 12 image-map textures for the Towel material zone on the Dish Towel
- 8+ "choose your own colors" materials with bump and/or blender maps
- 3 procedural materials for the dishes
- 3 procedural materials for the drainer
Please see the Readme for usage permissions, poly counts, texturing tips, and info on how to use the "Choose Your Own Colors" materials.
ashley9803 8:42PM | Sat, 25 August 2018
Opps, forgot to say thank you for this, so..... thank you perpetualrevision.