Softwares: DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY
License: This is licensed for non-commercial use only.
The Excelsior-class was a type of Federation starship used by Starfleet from the late 23rd century through the late 24th century.
This model is the NCC-2000 version, which was put into service after the NX-2000 proved itself during its shakedown cruise.
* DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 1,048,254 polygons.
* Not scaled to the size of the Poser/ DAZ figures.
* Panel lines and other details are modelled into the mesh.
* No moving parts.
* Two hull texture and specular maps, at 6000x6000 pixels.
* One texture map with hull coloring and the name of the ship, at 4096x4096 pixels.
* All of the materials use Iray shaders.
The detailed mesh and maps mean the model works great for close-up shots.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray.
Original model by Chris Kuhn and converted with his permission.