The Kestrel class atmospheric shuttle from "Babylon 5".
* Poser figure: obj, cr2/ png, with 42,972 polygons.
* Not scaled to the size of the Poser/ DAZ figures.
* Panel lines and other details are modelled into the mesh.
* No moving parts.
* One texture map with hull coloring, at 4096x4096 pixels, and a "decals" textures/ transparency map at 2048x864 pixels.
* The rest of the materials use Poser shaders.
Designed for use in Poser 6 and above and not supported in any other software.
Original model by Chris Kuhn and converted with his permission.
NikKelly 11:20AM | Fri, 10 April 2020
Thank you. A plausible vehicle !! Will put this on a pad just along from a certain infamous cantina in my WIP, a SW pastiche. ( Due to loudness of band and Murphy's Law, Blonde Guy sat in alcove near door with a BIG, dark-furred felinoid (?) and a Jawa (??) mishears question, replies, "Yes, I'm Captain 'Hands' Solanson." Which, in turn, is mis-heard, spawning a cascade of butterflies... )