Softwares: Poser 8 / Poser Pro 2010+
Base Figures: Victoria 4
License: This is licensed for commercial or non-commercial use.
Hi! This is the short animation in the style of Botticelli' painting "the birth of Venus" for Victoria 4 model.
There are 2 action, the long 133 frames (in fact 132 frames) and the short 33 frames
(uncomplete, you have to choose menu "animation > loop interpolation" to play,
You can find a decent shell prop "the simple shell stage" by Fujiko (Thanks guy) at the link below
How to :
1. Place the shell prop on the ground (using "drop to floor" command, if you like).
2. Don't forget to lock the camera by click at the key icon to make to red.
3. Click on the shell prop and on the parameters dial, click properties tab, and with shell prop chosen
click "Set Parent" button (third one from above).
4. When the object parent window appears, choose Victoria 4 (or your character) > Body
5. All set click on the icon of the Botticelli Venus icon in the pose and - Enjoy-!