Operating System(s): Windows 10
Softwares: Daz Studio 4
License: This is licensed for commercial or non-commercial use.
And again a result of some practice in Blender. This is my first room. It uses the default shaders (IRAY).
The package contains:
- 2 Cargo boxes
- 12 doors (not rigged but can be opened / closed with limited parameters)
- Textures (all made by myself)
- one Scene Subset with all objects and 6 cameras
- corridor, 12 doors and 2 cargo boxes as separate objects
- Material reset for corridor, doors and cargo boxes
You can adjust the light via surfaces pane and the emission settings.
If you use it in your renders it would be great to see your images.
Products used for promo:
Suzi HD 8.1 Female
Daiosa Hair Genesis 8 Female
Barefootwarrior 10:44AM | Wed, 06 July 2022
Very simple and clean, something that can be customized for a scene. Good work and congrats for your project in Blender. I'm learning Blender now, so far I can create the best cubes and spheres you have ever seen (you get the idea). Thanks for sharing this.
Lukon100 8:15PM | Tue, 05 July 2022
Neato! Looks like you deliberately put no edge loop cuts near the edges of the wall panels to give them that slightly puffy look.