Softwares: Daz Studio 4.10 + (required for dForce)
License: This is licensed for non-commercial use only.
This is a free update for my product Short Tunic.
I've added 7 new materials: the "Any Color" option for the original materials that come with the Short Tunic.
To use this option:
1) Select the Short Tunic, and add the Iray "Any Color" material of your choice.
2) Go to Surfaces Editor, select Short Tunic, and click on the Base Color map.
3) Click on "Layered Image Editor...". The Layered Image Editor window will open.
4) Click on "Embroidery", and in the color box below to choose the color of the embroidery.
5) Click on "Textile", and in the color box below to choose the color of the textile.
1) For the "Colorful Flowers", only the Textile can be changed. The "Embroidery" layer already has a fixed color.
2) For the "Gota Patti", you have three layers: Embroidery Borders, Embroidery Base and Textile. You can choose each one separately.
A "Metallic" and a "Non-Metallic" option was added for two of the materials. In practice, you can choose the amount of metallicity of every