Softwares: DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY
License: This is licensed for non-commercial use only.
The USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-C) was a 24th century Federation Ambassador-class starship operated by Starfleet. It was the fourth Federation starship to bear the name Enterprise. In 2344, Captain Rachel Garrett served as the ship's commanding officer.
* DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with a highly detailed mesh, at 594,248 polygons.
* Not scaled to the size of the Poser/ DAZ figures.
* Panel lines and other details are modelled into the mesh.
* No moving parts.
* A basic interior with a detailed texture map can be seen through the windows.
* One texture map with hull coloring and the name of the ship, at 6000x6000 pixels.
* One texture map for the interior, at 1116x1118 pixels.
* Signage texture map, at 406x4096 pixels.
* All of the materials use Iray shaders.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Original model by Chris Kuhn and converted with his permission.
Kordouane 1:52AM | Tue, 14 January 2020
Thank you very much <img class="emojione" alt="👍" title=":thumbsup:" src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/emojione/assets/4.5/png/32/1f44d.png"/>
spdskool 1:15PM | Sat, 11 January 2020
Was in my fave TNG episode â€œYesterdayâ€™s Enterpriseâ€œ Thanks