Softwares: DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY
License: This is licensed for non-commercial use only.
Build your own R2 unit!
.: Features :.
* DAZ Studio prop (dsf, duf/ png), at 85,855 polygons.
* Rotating head
* Rotating outer legs
* Rotating outer and inner feet
* Extending middle leg
* Extending outer and middle foot-wheels
* "Standing" and "walking" position pose files
* Moving upper and lower middle arms
* Left and right opening door hatches
* Left extending service arm with data access module
* Right extending service arm with claw
* Opening hatch in head and extending and rotating "radar"
* Extending and rotating "sensorscope"
* Does not include the side rockets (seen in the Attack of the Clones droid factory scene)
.: Material Presets :.
For use in DAZ Studio 4.9. All materials use Iray materials.
Freethinker56 6:17AM | Sun, 25 February 2018
WOW! Thank you <img class="emojione" alt="👍" title=":thumbsup:" src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/emojione/assets/4.5/png/32/1f44d.png"/>
VanishingPoint Online Now! 4:04PM | Sun, 21 January 2018
@BGY11: What kinds of error messages are you getting? What do you mean by "both" droids? This zip file contains 1 model (as a "prop") and material presets to change the colors. Are you adding the model to the scene first or are you trying to apply the materials to an empty scene? :)
BGY11 2:59AM | Sun, 21 January 2018
I just tried loading both Astromech droids for DAZ, and all I get are error messages.
Kordouane 1:10PM | Wed, 27 December 2017
Phank you very very very much <img class="emojione" alt="🌠" title=":stars:" src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/emojione/assets/4.5/png/32/1f320.png"/>
MrCee 9:21AM | Sun, 10 December 2017
Wonderful prop. It is the droid I was looking for: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/?image_id=2786256