Softwares: Poser 10 / Poser Pro 2014 +
License: This is licensed for commercial or non-commercial use.
This cap was made in cooperation with and approved by an actual member of the German Navy.
It's an exact replica of the caps currently used by the German "Bundeswehr".
- Morphs for different cap types like peak length, shape of the badge and cockade, and "smart" styles for the cap
- Five different textures to cover all ranks from Seaman to Admiral
- Smartprop - parents to the head
- Two versions: for either SASHA-16/V4, or M4 (can be easily adjusted to fit any figure)
- 11 MAT zones, so you can texture it yourself for almost any military of the world
- Extra tailbands for Seamen's caps - will snap to the cap automatically
- Texture template map
- Extra templates for variety in the cap bands (seamen)
- Short manual about proper use (in the DOCS folder of the ZIP)
- -> Figures (MISHA-19 / SASHA-16) >not< included!!
KarinaKiev 12:12PM | Fri, 22 May 2020
I don't have or use DAZ, but I made this with the prospect that it might work in DAZ too, so I tried to keep all the newer Poser goodie functions out, and also texturing is traditional 2D maps in most cases. "If" someone would volunteer to test this in DAZ and tell me what is necessary to make it work there, I'll provide a DAZ version, of course. After all, it's just a prop... Just remember that I can't produce IRay (or Poser Superfly ) textures because of lack of means, experience, and time. So if someone makes any of those textures, feel free to post them as an add-on! I'm currently working on a WWII British Army officers cap just to see how it will work out. I think adapting the cap for other navies/armies/airforces will need a little morphing and texturing to make it a close match. K
Ginny38 11:21AM | Fri, 22 May 2020
Probably would not take a lot of work to modify these for DAZ and for the other most popular world navies. (Hopefully, army and airforce to follow?)
KarinaKiev 10:05AM | Fri, 22 May 2020
With just a little bit of texturing you can make an NVA cap from it... Then you can play "Erichs worker-and-peasants paradise" again ;) Ð”Ñ€ÑƒÐ¶Ð±Ð°, Ð¸ Ð¿Ñ€Ð¸Ð²ÐµÑ‚Ð¸ Ð¸Ð· ÐšÐ¸ÐµÐ²Ð°.. Ðš