Softwares: DAZ Studio 4 With IRAY
License: This is licensed for non-commercial use only.
The USS Enterprise, 1701-D, from Star Trek: The Next Generation.
* DAZ Studio prop: dsf, duf/ png, with 219,145 polygons.
* No moving parts.
* Not scaled to the size of the Poser/ DAZ figures.
* Specular, normal, and window maps for the saucer and engineering hulls and nacelles, at 4096x4096 pixels.
* Separate "decals" texture map with the ship name and insignia.
* All of the materials use Iray shaders.
The detailed mesh and maps mean the model works great for close-up shots.
All sales images rendered in DAZ Studio with an HDRI skydome environment.
Designed for use in DAZ Studio 4.9 and above with Iray. Not recommended for use in other software programs.
Original model by Chris Kuhn and converted with his permission.
S41C43A47P 10:48PM | Sat, 20 November 2021
Y'know the Enterprise-D was also a Dreadnought Cruiser (but only in Part TWO of "All Good Things")? I'm looking for that starship and all its interiors. Here's the video: https://www.mediafire.com/file/x7wxbvumeadack1/The_Enterprise.mp4/file
Nenenthalia 8:32PM | Sat, 04 January 2020
Many thanks. <img class="emojione" alt="🙂" title=":slight_smile:" src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/emojione/assets/4.5/png/32/1f642.png"/>
TGcies 11:17PM | Fri, 03 January 2020
Thank you sooo much. The Enterprise is the best gift I can imagine. Now where are all the Star Trek fans? Have a GREAT NEW YEAR!