Softwares: Poser 10 / Poser Pro 2014 +
Base Figures: Victoria 4, Alyson 2, Project E
License: This is licensed for commercial or non-commercial use.
PoseConverter 1.05 for Poser
Copyright (c) 2015-19 by Stefan Nitschke
All rights reserved, you are not allowed to sell or redistribute PoseConverter without the written permission of its author.
PoseConverter is a modular script for Poser to convert poses from one figure to another.
For now it comes with two modules:
1) Convert V4 poses to GND Anastasia (Alyson2). This one works pretty well.
2) Convert V4 poses to Project Evolution. An early version that works ok and gives you a good starting point.
PoseConverter comes with a GUI that let you select a source and target folder. It can do mass conversion by selection all poses within the source list on the left.
In the select box on top of the GUI you have to select for which source/target figure the poses should be converted for.
- Fixed initial window size.
- Window size and position is restored on next start.
- Included updated data file (v0.4) for PE.
Belit 9:49PM | Tue, 09 April 2019
Thanks, how or where does this install? I tried several times now.
JohnDoe641 4:05PM | Wed, 16 January 2019
Thank you, this is going to be really great for PE and Ana, my two favorite figures.