Tue, Apr 30, 4:47 AM CDT

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff, ashleyb, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 29 10:11 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Feedback on the new Marketplace format

efgnow ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2023 at 10:59 AM · edited Tue, 30 April 2024 at 4:18 AM

Interesting changes, some useful, and one not helpful at all.

When viewing a product page, the old method presented a new window to view the options images listed beneath the main promo image.  It was simple to manage and allowed me to scroll through the various product options in the new window, and do it quickly; one click.

Now, clicking on an options image replaces the main product image, so I have to scroll back up to see an it, then scroll back down to click on another option and scroll back up to see it... again, and again, in order to view all the option images.

This is much more hassle than the old way. Please change that one back.

tomcatoliver ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2023 at 11:18 AM

I have to agree. The new way of viewing the lightbox images is much worse than before. Opening the first image in the popup window, then just clicking or tapping near the left or right edges to move back and forward through the promos was much easier than it is now. Also, the popup seems a bit pointless, since it just shows the image at pretty much the same size as you were already viewing.

I was hoping we were going to get something like on the Daz site, where the image initially fits the size of your screen, then another click shows it full size if you want to see closer detail. It has always annoyed me that portrait format promo images can't be seen in full, as they were composed - you have to scroll up and down to see two thirds of the image at a time. That's the reason why I mostly create landscape format images for my store promos.

efgnow ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2023 at 11:23 AM

Ditto on tomcatoliver's specific critiques, about the size of the popup window images, and the need to scroll on them to see the entire image, and preference for the DS approach.

ebasham ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2023 at 11:29 AM · edited Mon, 13 February 2023 at 11:29 AM
Site Admin
efgnow posted at 10:59 AM Mon, 13 February 2023 - #2977313

When viewing a product page, the old method presented a new window to view the options images listed beneath the main promo image.  It was simple to manage and allowed me to scroll through the various product options in the new window, and do it quickly; one click.

Now, clicking on an options image replaces the main product image, so I have to scroll back up to see an it, then scroll back down to click on another option and scroll back up to see it... again, and again, in order to view all the option images.

Our dev team will be addressing the design of the lightbox image scroller in a coming set of changes! :)

Klutz ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2023 at 1:37 PM
Online Now!

Same issues as mentioned above plus this.

How do I get the site to display full width on my monitor, now?

It is a 1920x 1080 screen & I now only get three product listings per line.

Not good!

********************************************************************************************************************

Life is a beta.

In faecorum semper, solum profundum variat.

3-DArena ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2023 at 3:28 PM
Klutz posted at 1:37 PM Mon, 13 February 2023 - #4455790

Not good!

I agree!  There's a lot of dead space, it should be flexible.

I also agree about the images.

Overall thought I like it!

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

slam ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2023 at 3:52 PM

It used to be possible to page through the product preview images using the arrow keys. This seems not to work any more.

amster33 ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2023 at 5:04 PM

Some great changes:

- the status of the item (purchase/not) is much clearer. Maybe a different color for wishlisted items would be great?

- the possibility to download directly from the product page is great.

BUT as some others have already said, the lack of image navigation with the arrow keys is a MAJOR nuisance. I generally visit the site with a small laptop and I cannot see the full images and the thumbnails at the same. Whenever I want to change image, I have to scroll down the page, click the next thumbnail, and scroll up to see entirely the image...

lauraguo ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2023 at 5:26 PM
Site Admin

@Klutz, @3-DArena: Thanks for bringing up the widescreen issue. That's something we weren't able to test, but I'll note it as something to add support for. Unfortunately there's nothing you guys can do to fix it, it's something the devs have to do :(

3-DArena, happy to hear that you like it overall :) 

@slam, @amster33: Tyvm for your feedback. The team hears you guys regarding the product images navigation, and we're planning on making changes there.

amster33 ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2023 at 5:31 PM

Besides my above comments, I also noticed a bug. The sale countdown on the product page (only xxx hours remaining), is synchronized to the local browser timezone, not to Renderosity server timezone. I am in Europe, we are here now Tuesady 02/14 and the Monday sale is indicated as finished (while it is still valid). This is a display only problem, as the price are properly discounted at check out. Not a major issue, but definitely a bug.

slam ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2023 at 8:05 PM

Well, the new layout got me. I clicked "Place Order" when what I intended was "Apply Coupon". Oops.

I don't think the new design was really at fault here. The design is logical enough, it's just unfamiliar, and I made a mistake.

3-DArena ( ) posted Mon, 13 February 2023 at 9:54 PM

Request:  Can we get the open in new tab when clicking products back?

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

RFreise ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2023 at 12:35 AM

Seems to have taken a step backward preferred the pages opening in a new tab and the product images opening in a carousel 

amster33 ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2023 at 3:51 AM

I seems that on the new site, the product page of purchased items that are retired and no longer available cannot be seen.

I find it EXTREMELY annoying and I really feel cheated.

Whenever I purchase something, I enter it in a personal database along with a link to its page. These pages and the readmes contain generally very helpful information. Even access to the gallery and the buyers comments can help to use the asset. In my opinion, this is part of after-sale service and not having access to it is a real problem for my work flow.

I must say that I do not understand this decision, I have the feeling that now I need to copy all the pages /images/readme of anything that I purchase in order to keep this information even if the product is retired. This is just crazy.

Please reconsider your decision and let the pages of the retired products available.

Catmandus ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2023 at 7:00 AM

What good is the "new" marketplace when the payment never gets through and nobody replies to the problem???

3-DArena ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2023 at 8:19 AM
amster33 posted at 3:51 AM Tue, 14 February 2023 - #4455861

I seems that on the new site, the product page of purchased items that are retired and no longer available cannot be seen.

Whenever I purchase something, I enter it in a personal database along with a link to its page. These pages and the readmes contain generally very helpful information. Even access to the gallery and the buyers comments can help to use the asset. In my opinion, this is part of after-sale service and not having access to it is a real problem for my work flow.

I must say that I do not understand this decision, I have the feeling that now I need to copy all the pages /images/readme of anything that I purchase in order to keep this information even if the product is retired. This is just crazy.

Please reconsider your decision and let the pages of the retired products available.

Is this all of them?  There has always been some products that when removed lost the product pages while others stayed available to view.

-Galileo

maiden_of_darkness ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2023 at 8:28 AM

amster33 posted at 3:51 AM Tue, 14 February 2023 - #4455861

I totally agree here on this very valid point. No longer having access to retired products that were purchased is cheating the customer. I frequently visited these pages for help....

Please restore these pages as I know there are many users who feel removing access to them is a great dis-service.

lauraguo ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2023 at 10:01 AM · edited Tue, 14 February 2023 at 11:01 AM
Site Admin

@amster33 - Nice catch regarding the time, thank you for reporting that :)

@slam - yeah, unfortunately there will be some growing pains with the new design. But, we hope it works out better in the long run.

@3-DArena, @RFreise - Team decision is to open in the same tab. Rationale is that the user can choose to open in a new tab (I use middle mouse click, or right click + open in new tab. There are multiple ways of doing this on desktop and mobile, you can Google those if you want) but, if we force open in a new tab, there's no way the user can force it to open in the same tab. I'm sorry, but that's the decision for now :( 

@amster33, @maiden_of_darkness - We'll change it to let you see retired product pages (not sure when dev team can get to it, but it'll be in the pipeline). My apologies for the inconvenience :( This was not a conscious decision though, just something that slipped past (please see last paragraph).

@Catmandus - We're online 9-5 Central Timezone, so please expect a response from marketplace then. We're a small team, so we do ask for your patience. Thanks :)

Okay--there's a lot of stuff here (and likely more comments to come) so I'm dipping out for now to go and code more.

Thanks everyone for commenting and leaving feedback, we really appreciate it. Please remember we completely re-wrote the code, so there are things here and there that we didn't get to re-create perfectly (like the vendor dropdown) not because there was some conscious decision, but just because we're human (didn't know people use something a certain way, thought some implementation would be sufficient, overlooked a detail, etc.), so we appreciate your patience as we aggregate and implement the feedback. :)

LeeMoon ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2023 at 10:27 AM · edited Tue, 14 February 2023 at 10:28 AM

I spoke with the wonderful Renderosity staff via phone a short while ago.  They are investigating the problem with orders showing as not completing, yet sending charges to the financial institution.

I'm sure they'll get everything sorted out soon.

In the meantime, I have 3 pending charges at my bank for $157.70 each (I tried twice to get the order to go and Support tried once.)  And no downloads available.  Will keep an eye on the situation after speaking with my bank later today.

WIll report back here and/or on my forum thread when it's all fixed. :)

Lee

torqy ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2023 at 10:48 AM

Could you please redirect the old product page URLs that were in the form ".../ViewProduct=productID" so they go to the new URLs that are in the form ".../productID/product-name"?  For example, "www.renderosity.com/marketplace?ViewProduct=154445" used to link to what is now "www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/154445/1949-izh-motorcycle" (a lovely motorcycle with handy sample pics), but now simply redirects to the Marketplace Homepage.

I, probably like other users, have saved thousands of the URLs of my purchased products in a bookmark manager, organized by product type (outfits, props, poses, etc.) as a means of helping find what products I have.  It is an important part of my workflow and purchased product "memory".  If the prior URL format remains broken, a tremendous amount of information is lost (as well as the countless hours spent loading and organizing the bookmarks).  Until someone comes up with a comprehensive Purchased Product Catalog Database/Gallery system, bookmark management is a major means of maintaining a semblance of simple product organization sanity.

Torquinox ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2023 at 11:11 AM · edited Tue, 14 February 2023 at 11:12 AM

The new Wishlist page only displays 25 items. Please add options to see more items per page - 50, 100, 200, maybe the whole list! Same problem on regular catalog pages - It would be useful to see more items per page.

Wishlist has no controls at bottom of the page for going to next or previous page. We have to scroll up and down to switch pages. Please add controls at the bottom.

You're showing dates we added the items to the Wishlist. We can't organize by date added or do anything useful with that tidbit of information. What's the point?

3-DArena ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2023 at 11:37 AM · edited Tue, 14 February 2023 at 11:39 AM
lauraguo posted at 10:01 AM Tue, 14 February 2023 - #4455895

@3-DArena, @RFreise - Team decision is to open in the same tab. Rationale is that the user can choose to open in a new tab (I use middle mouse click, or right click + open in new tab. There are multiple ways of doing this on desktop and mobile, you can Google those if you want) but, if we force open in a new tab, there's no way the user can force it to open in the same tab. I'm sorry, but that's the decision for now :(

LOL, I'm aware of what to do to open in a new tab.  It's just not as intuitive to have an end user do that when it's just a snippet of code to have it open in new tabs.  It was actually one of the things that made shopping here more intuitive than elsewhere because it was automated.

When the open in new tab was instituted here the rationale was that by doing so one wouldn't be taken away from a main shopping experience (or the Gallery if they clicked the side banners that were shown at that time) in order to look elsewhere.  This became an even better automation when add-ons were finally added to base products because the end user can check out add-ons or other products shown in the MP or on a product page without the need to constantly click back to the original page if they go down a rabbit hole of looking at products.  It's faster to close a tab than to right click > select new tab or to go backwards several times.

It is what it is of course, but it is a lost functionality.

I know how much work it is to do new coding and it is appreciated, just often times when the team developing isn't shopping things get overlooked. (not to say that's the case, just that long time shoppers often use a site in certain ways so they notice things - hence these lists when things change - you're all doing great and honestly it is a vast improvement so Kudos to the team!)

At this point it would seem resolving the purchasing issues and the promo carousel should be top of the list as they affect sales (yes I'm biased LOL). 

-Galileo

RFreise ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2023 at 4:12 PM

3-DArena posted at 11:37 AM Tue, 14 February 2023 - #4455906

lauraguo posted at 10:01 AM Tue, 14 February 2023 - #4455895

LOL, I'm aware of what to do to open in a new tab.  It's just not as intuitive to have an end user do that when it's just a snippet of code to have it open in new tabs.  It was actually one of the things that made shopping here more intuitive than elsewhere because it was automated.

When the open in new tab was instituted here the rationale was that by doing so one wouldn't be taken away from a main shopping experience (or the Gallery if they clicked the side banners that were shown at that time) in order to look elsewhere.  This became an even better automation when add-ons were finally added to base products because the end user can check out add-ons or other products shown in the MP or on a product page without the need to constantly click back to the original page if they go down a rabbit hole of looking at products.  It's faster to close a tab than to right click > select new tab or to go backwards several times.

It is what it is of course, but it is a lost functionality.

I know how much work it is to do new coding and it is appreciated, just often times when the team developing isn't shopping things get overlooked. (not to say that's the case, just that long time shoppers often use a site in certain ways so they notice things - hence these lists when things change - you're all doing great and honestly it is a vast improvement so Kudos to the team!)

At this point it would seem resolving the purchasing issues and the promo carousel should be top of the list as they affect sales (yes I'm biased LOL). 
Also fully aware of how to open in a new tab been building and using computers since the punch card and 8086 days

I fully agree with 3-D Arenna's comment

alliekatblue ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2023 at 5:37 PM

No more items used in promo tab?

Klutz ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2023 at 7:39 PM · edited Tue, 14 February 2023 at 7:40 PM
Online Now!

The referencing of items used in promo renders has always been patchy, yet when provided it is often a real boon to the customer.

TBH I never understood why more vendors didn't take the time to enter the details.

I know that promos are often done by third parties, but the information only needs to be passed on when the promo renders are given to the vendor.

Surely any cross sales resulting from that are of benefit to vendors?

********************************************************************************************************************

Life is a beta.

In faecorum semper, solum profundum variat.

starship64 ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2023 at 8:50 PM

I agree completely with this. Seeing the different images of the products is enough of a hassle now that I've already greatly reduced the number of products I'm willing to even spend time looking at. This new format is certainly going to hurt sales (at least sales to me).

RFreise ( ) posted Tue, 14 February 2023 at 9:22 PM

21 hours and still no downloads order still showing as pending at CC

RFreise ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2023 at 7:42 AM

Been a day and the order issue is still unresolved and now I get an email from Rosity nagging me about it.

This is a reminder that your order (#113940089) placed on February 14, 2023 has not been paid yet

jennblake ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2023 at 11:11 AM

Good morning. 😄

The additional image on product pages is being fixed. Not completed yet. But  in progress.

Tabs on product pages are now set to show only if something is  there. Such as Promo Credits. This is so that you don't have to check to see if any are there if not. If there are promo credits the tab will be there on the page. This is the same with other tabs on product pages. 

Retired products that are in your purchase history will show for you. This is also on the to be fixed list. 

@RFreise  We just released a fix for the issue that was causing problems with orders being marked paid. That was just release. I will be fixing any orders that have been paid and are not yet marked as such. And will reach out to anyone who is affected. :) 

We are working on issues as they are reported. We will address anything reported. Please try to be patient as we get the bugs out. 😄 

donnena ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2023 at 11:18 AM
Site Admin
Klutz posted at 7:39 PM Tue, 14 February 2023 - #4455937

The referencing of items used in promo renders has always been patchy, yet when provided it is often a real boon to the customer.

TBH I never understood why more vendors didn't take the time to enter the details.

I know that promos are often done by third parties, but the information only needs to be passed on when the promo renders are given to the vendor.

Surely any cross sales resulting from that are of benefit to vendors?

This is the vendor's choice.   If the vendor choose not to enter this information, that tab is not shown.

;>

Andy!

3dstories ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2023 at 2:30 PM

Links to move forward or back pages. (As Described above)  They used to be at the bottom of the page. I would like to see them both at the top where you moved them to and down at the bottom.   About 75% of the time I am closer to the bottom when I want to move on and about 25% the time I am at the top.

I do not see any downside putting them both at the top of a page AND at the bottom.

3dstories ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2023 at 2:36 PM · edited Wed, 15 February 2023 at 2:40 PM

I have never liked the way Renderosity displays promos on my desktop or laptop. I never get to see a whole promo image only parts of it. I always buy from Renderosity on a laptop or a desktop never a Cell Phone. If the design caters to cell phone buyers it doesn't help me.   I have always considered it one of THE WORST shopping sites because of this, but have become resigned to it that Renderosity likes parceling out pieces of promos to view at a time. I have sent screen shots, etc.  in the past.  I really just don't care anymore, as I just shop less, but I'll mention in passing here in a stand-alone comment.

The new re-work doesn't address this so it isn't good or bad. A quick read of comments so far says some of the users above may be talking about the same thing.

3dstories ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2023 at 2:39 PM

Post Script:  If I didn't like Renderosity A LOT in the big picture I wouldn't bother spending my time to comment.

CHMedia ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2023 at 4:23 PM

I have reported this to our issue tracker thank you for reaching out.

CHMedia ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2023 at 4:30 PM
tomcatoliver posted at 11:18 AM Mon, 13 February 2023 - #4455770

I have to agree. The new way of viewing the lightbox images is much worse than before. Opening the first image in the popup window, then just clicking or tapping near the left or right edges to move back and forward through the promos was much easier than it is now. Also, the popup seems a bit pointless, since it just shows the image at pretty much the same size as you were already viewing.

I was hoping we were going to get something like on the Daz site, where the image initially fits the size of your screen, then another click shows it full size if you want to see closer detail. It has always annoyed me that portrait format promo images can't be seen in full, as they were composed - you have to scroll up and down to see two thirds of the image at a time. That's the reason why I mostly create landscape format images for my store promos.

I have posted your suggestions to our issue tracker. Thank you for your feedback.

CHMedia ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2023 at 5:44 PM
slam posted at 3:52 PM Mon, 13 February 2023 - #4455808

It used to be possible to page through the product preview images using the arrow keys. This seems not to work any more.

This has been posted in our issue tracker. Thank you for reaching out

CHMedia ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2023 at 5:47 PM

Not good!

I have reported your issue to our issue tracker. Thank you for reaching out.

CHMedia ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2023 at 5:48 PM
3-DArena posted at 3:28 PM Mon, 13 February 2023 - #4455801

Not good!

I agree!  There's a lot of dead space, it should be flexible.

I also agree about the images.

Overall thought I like it!
I have added your suggestions to the issue tracker thank you!

mrothello ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2023 at 5:55 PM

Kudos to the new improved site. It looks terrific! It's more user-friendly now.

CHMedia ( ) posted Wed, 15 February 2023 at 5:59 PM
I have put your issues in our tracker. Thank you for your suggestions and input.

amster33 posted at 5:04 PM Mon, 13 February 2023 - #4455826

Some great changes:

- the status of the item (purchase/not) is much clearer. Maybe a different color for wishlisted items would be great?

- the possibility to download directly from the product page is great.

BUT as some others have already said, the lack of image navigation with the arrow keys is a MAJOR nuisance. I generally visit the site with a small laptop and I cannot see the full images and the thumbnails at the same. Whenever I want to change image, I have to scroll down the page, click the next thumbnail, and scroll up to see entirely the image...

CHMedia ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2023 at 9:14 AM
amster33 posted at 5:31 PM Mon, 13 February 2023 - #4455832

Besides my above comments, I also noticed a bug. The sale countdown on the product page (only xxx hours remaining), is synchronized to the local browser timezone, not to Renderosity server timezone. I am in Europe, we are here now Tuesady 02/14 and the Monday sale is indicated as finished (while it is still valid). This is a display only problem, as the price are properly discounted at check out. Not a major issue, but definitely a bug.

Do you have a link to where this is happening on the site? I have reported this to our issue tracker.

CHMedia ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2023 at 9:18 AM
3dstories posted at 2:36 PM Wed, 15 February 2023 - #4455990

I have never liked the way Renderosity displays promos on my desktop or laptop. I never get to see a whole promo image only parts of it. I always buy from Renderosity on a laptop or a desktop never a Cell Phone. If the design caters to cell phone buyers it doesn't help me.   I have always considered it one of THE WORST shopping sites because of this, but have become resigned to it that Renderosity likes parceling out pieces of promos to view at a time. I have sent screen shots, etc.  in the past.  I really just don't care anymore, as I just shop less, but I'll mention in passing here in a stand-alone comment.

The new re-work doesn't address this so it isn't good or bad. A quick read of comments so far says some of the users above may be talking about the same thing.

I have reported your suggestions and difficulties to our issue tracker. Thank you for reaching out.

maiden_of_darkness ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2023 at 9:24 AM

Hello :) 

I was wondering how to search by vendor in my purchased items list? I was able to do that in the old marketplace.

Am I missing something?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :) 

CHMedia ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2023 at 9:41 AM
3dstories posted at 2:30 PM Wed, 15 February 2023 - #4455989

Links to move forward or back pages. (As Described above)  They used to be at the bottom of the page. I would like to see them both at the top where you moved them to and down at the bottom.   About 75% of the time I am closer to the bottom when I want to move on and about 25% the time I am at the top.

I do not see any downside putting them both at the top of a page AND at the bottom.

Can you send me a link to the pages without the navigation links? 

CHMedia ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2023 at 9:53 AM
starship64 posted at 8:50 PM Tue, 14 February 2023 - #4455942

I agree completely with this. Seeing the different images of the products is enough of a hassle now that I've already greatly reduced the number of products I'm willing to even spend time looking at. This new format is certainly going to hurt sales (at least sales to me).

I have posted your issue to our issue tracker. Thank you for reaching out.

CHMedia ( ) posted Thu, 16 February 2023 at 10:00 AM
slam posted at 8:05 PM Mon, 13 February 2023 - #4455843

Well, the new layout got me. I clicked "Place Order" when what I intended was "Apply Coupon". Oops.

I don't think the new design was really at fault here. The design is logical enough, it's just unfamiliar, and I made a mistake.

Thank you for reaching out. We are always looking for ways to improve. I am sorry that happened to you. I have reported this in case others share your experience.

Dave-So ( ) posted Fri, 17 February 2023 at 11:58 AM

today was the first day I really looked at a product since update. The 1st thing I noticed was the inability to just click a right or left arrow to see the next image in the promo images. That is particularly annoying and caused me to just quit looking at a couple of products. That needs to be fixed asap.

This sort of thing I've noticed a lot when a site "improves" its store or pages. Its not unusual to actually reduce the enjoyment than improving a site.  I often wonder if its done just to keep someone working. Why improve something that already works fine, and then break it. 

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

Torquinox ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2023 at 6:46 AM

Product count on wishlist page increased to 50, controls added to bottom of page. Thank you.for that.

anniemation ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2023 at 7:29 AM
Online Now!

Just tried to reply to a comment in my gallery and got 505 - page does not exist.

jennblake ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2023 at 3:55 PM

Product additional images is on the top of our list. 😄

@Torquinox I am glad you like it! 

@anniemation  that gallery issue should be corrected for you. 😄

Torquinox ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2023 at 12:03 PM · edited Sun, 19 February 2023 at 12:04 PM

This is interesting: On the wishlist page, the Default "sort by" is in order of first added to last added by date, alphabetical ascending for items on the same date. Oldest and Newest also key to the date the product was added to the Wishlist, not the date the product was released. So Default and Oldest show the same listing. I did not expect that. It means you can't organize your Wishlist by product release date. Since I usually sort products by lowest price via a bookmark, I had not checked that 'til now. I guess it's a compromise.

Sorry. I check the Wishlist frequently. I'm always hoping for generous sales that will entice me to break out my credit card. Mostly, I see the same old 30-50% off on items that interest me but are objectively old and not actually worth the money. And my credit card stays in my wallet. Unfortunate.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.