Fri, May 17, 11:55 AM CDT

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff, ashleyb, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 14 11:45 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Feedback on the new Marketplace format

Torquinox ( ) posted Mon, 20 February 2023 at 7:20 AM

In other areas, Product Library (my items) is restricted to 25 items. Naturally, I would like the option to see more. Also Select by Vendor functionality for Product Library is no missing.

As others have mentioned, the promo picture slide player is atrocious. Some want arrows. We already had arrows! We definitely need arrows as a minimal navigation aid - Scrolling up and down to see select and see each picture is annoying. But really, we should be able to swipe left or right with finger or mouse to navigate through the promo pictures. That's at least a more contemporary approach to slide shows. It doesn't necessarily need a timer to flip through on auto-play - Those can be a bother - But what's the point of making a new store if it's functionally inferior to the old store? If it's too much bother, I'm sure someone there can recommend a good slideshow plugin to make it so!

jennblake ( ) posted Mon, 20 February 2023 at 12:20 PM

Adjusted image navigation. 

You can use the < and > on the main product image to go to the previous/next image. Additionally, you can also open the lightbox overlay and click < and > there (or use keyboard arrow keys) to navigate. By default, using the < and > buttons will skip images with a content advisory. You can turn this off (see "Added more content advisory features" below). 

In the future, we want to make the image thumbnails (below the main image) automatically scroll to which thumbnail is currently being displayed.

Limited the height of main image to fit your monitor. 

Before, you had to scroll to see the full image if it was too long. Now, it'll be a smaller image that fits your monitor. If you want to see it full size, you can click on the main image and it'll open up the original image size.

Added more content advisory features.

If you try to view an image with nudity, the website will show you a warning. You can click the "Hide warning and show image" to see the image and hide future warnings. To re-enable this warning, there's an icon in the top right of content advisory images that you can click.

The website will remember your choice for whenever you view a product image, however, this setting is based on a cookie! If you use a different browser or clear your cookies, you'll be shown the warning again.

In the future we'd like to make it a setting in your user account, but it's cookie-based for now (time constraints, other priorities to fix, blah blah).

Moved sidebar next to main image.

This provides faster access to important information (price) and important buttons (add to cart, etc.) and fills the empty space next to the main image.

Torquinox ( ) posted Mon, 20 February 2023 at 1:13 PM

Re: Jenn's update: Yes, that seems better. Thanks.

jennblake ( ) posted Mon, 20 February 2023 at 4:49 PM

😄

RFreise ( ) posted Mon, 20 February 2023 at 4:57 PM

That's better

taoz ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2023 at 2:29 AM

Can we have the global ISO date format (2023-01-10) back on the "My Items" pages in the account ?  The current local US format can be confusing - depending where you are in the world 01/10/2023 can be interpreted as either January 10 or October 1 2023.

Otherwise, nice update! :)

LeeMoon ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2023 at 6:00 PM

Early in this thread I mentioned how credit/debit card payments weren't working (for me at least).

I'm happy to report that the issue has been fixed.  Got an email from Jenn earlier today and have successfully completed my purchases and downloaded everything.

Stellar support from the entire Renderosity team!  Thank you each and every one for working to get the fix in so quickly.

Have an amazing day and thanks again!! :)

Lee

Klutz ( ) posted Fri, 24 February 2023 at 3:36 AM · edited Fri, 24 February 2023 at 3:37 AM
Online Now!

I'm still only seeing 3 items per line in the marketplace. 

Is there any ETA on a fix for this, please?

Also, whereas before, if a coupon didn't work, you could remove the items from the cart, that doesn't seem possible now. At least I can't find a way.

:0/

********************************************************************************************************************

Life is a beta.

In faecorum semper, solum profundum variat.

taoz ( ) posted Fri, 24 February 2023 at 7:56 AM

maiden_of_darkness posted at 9:24 AM Thu, 16 February 2023 - #4456037

Hello :) 

I was wondering how to search by vendor in my purchased items list? I was able to do that in the old marketplace.

Am I missing something?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :) 

It's there already, actually, but not very well labeled. FWb6ykv0m2cVI7gHKAf13M2PGYDgDfo8CzDKG6Ma.pngshot.

Klutz ( ) posted Mon, 27 February 2023 at 4:15 AM
Online Now!

I'm still only seeing 3 items per line in the marketplace. 

Is there any ETA on a fix for this, please?

Also, whereas before, if a coupon didn't work, you could remove the items from the cart, that doesn't seem possible now. At least I can't find a way.

:0/

********************************************************************************************************************

Life is a beta.

Klutz ( ) posted Mon, 20 March 2023 at 10:06 AM
Online Now!

Same issue again!

Life is a beta.

ebasham ( ) posted Tue, 21 March 2023 at 9:32 AM
Site Admin

This thread is no longer being actively monitored. Please submit any new issues by creating new threads. Locking this thread for clarity. Thanks!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.