Thu, May 16, 8:31 PM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 16 1:08 pm)

Subject: Conforming clothes and hair animation

Biscuits ( ) posted Tue, 07 July 2015 at 6:59 AM · edited Tue, 07 July 2015 at 7:05 AM

@Biscuits : I have made a number of videos but they are all based on the same animations because I have only these ones. I know you are interested by animations of clothes and hair  being yourself creator. Do you know animations for V4 for free or paid that would allow me to test my program in more extreme conditions. (Fast movements or others).

I'm really glad you liked the new videos.

I'm not an expert on animation, but a friend pointed me to these animated poses:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/tc-runway-modeling-01/108032/

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/tc-runway-modeling-02/108415/

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/tc-runway-modeling-03/108669/

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/tc-runway-modeling-04/109035/

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/dance-girl---belly-dance/104474/

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/dance-girl---temptress/106506/

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=103267

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=102291

My 2D&3D Store 

My Youtube Channel

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Tue, 07 July 2015 at 3:04 PM

@Biscuits : Thank you for your reply. I'll watch these animations and I will buy the ones I prefer.

@ moogal : There can not be any relationship between the dynamics of Poser and VWD. The two calculation engines are totally independent. If you want that a particular function is integrated in VWD, you can ask me, I will do my best to do it. Regarding the realistic bounce and jiggle, it will not for now even if the option is not ruled out. This is a job in itself.

Surfing the Internet and doing a search like "Animation for V4" I found animations for V4 in the form of several sequences being called "Exotic eastern dance". These animations are not very pretty and they require some corrections, but they have the advantage of providing animations that can be fast enough. They would make a perfect test for different clothes and hair. By doing more research, I was not able to know if these animations are free or paid. Does anyone has heard of these animations and especially the means of obtaining them officially unless they are free?

Follow me on Twitter : @VWDynamics

Watch demo videos on Youtube

moogal ( ) posted Tue, 07 July 2015 at 7:27 PM

@ moogal : There can not be any relationship between the dynamics of Poser and VWD. The two calculation engines are totally independent. If you want that a particular function is integrated in VWD, you can ask me, I will do my best to do it. Regarding the realistic bounce and jiggle, it will not for now even if the option is not ruled out. This is a job in itself.

You certainly seem capable of solving this problem, I hope you are able to give it some thought.  I think many animators would prefer to have natural bounce and gravity effects on the softer body parts but are uncomfortable asking for it.  But as the hair and cloth in your animations looks so natural, the stiffness of the breasts (and to a lesser extent the buttocks) is the now the obvious indicator that it is not a real person.  This is unavoidable with CG, when one thing is improved other things must be brought up to that level or the illusion is broken... I am still very excited by this development, and especially that you are using my preferred clothing (conforming) and hair (trans map) types.

Morkonan ( ) posted Tue, 07 July 2015 at 10:33 PM

My program only requires a host program that can read and write OBJ files by script and possessing a cache file system that can be read and written by script. I'm sure many 3D programs meet these criteria.

This is outstanding news! I'm even more enthusiastic about your program. :)

(Yes, I tend to be a little verbose, at times. ;) )

NanetteTredoux ( ) posted Wed, 08 July 2015 at 12:21 AM

I am now calculating cloth simulations on a scene with five figures in it, all wearing dynamic clothes, and the waiting is frustrating. I am getting more dissatisfied with the look of conforming clothes, except perhaps for very tailored male clothing. I am interested to know what the requirements for the cloth or hair object are in your program: Must all seams be welded? How are buttons and other details handled? What about double layers?

Poser 11 Pro, Windows 10

Auxiliary Apps: Blender 2.79, Vue Complete 2016, Genetica 4 Pro, Gliftex 11 Pro, CorelDraw Suite X6, Comic Life 2, Project Dogwaffle Howler 8, Stitch Witch

Biscuits ( ) posted Wed, 08 July 2015 at 5:37 AM

@Nanette

Regarding the welded question, I was expecting my butterfly hair to loose every single butterfly, because they are unwelded separate planes!!!

And the animation showed only one falling butterfly! and VWD said it would be easy to correct even the one.

Very curious on the buttons and double layers too!

@virtualworlddynamics If you like I could make a double layer garment with buttons quickly just a plain untextured obj to test.

My 2D&3D Store 

My Youtube Channel

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Wed, 08 July 2015 at 3:13 PM

@ NanetteTredoux : The clothes and hair are welded, but this does not solve the problem of completely separate elements. This is why the program performs a stiffening by neighborhood and not a stiffening by extension in the mesh structure. This solution allows to weld objects between them. It may be, however, that the cloth goes over an element (a button or a belt), in this case the program allow to select an element (all the vertices which are connected) and apply a local stiffening which will prevent the mesh deform locally and therefore to prohibit the clot to go over the button, for example.
The double layers problem is harder to solve. For some clothes, the problem does not even arise, everything works fine. For others, if the spacing between the layers is greater than the value of self collision that must not drop below 0.5, the problem can be solved well. If the distance is less, it is possible to prevent the inner layer to interact with the collision object, it can work but not necessarily. It is also possible to make a local stiffening (only on layers or some vertices of the layers), it works but tends to stiffen the fabric. One latter solution which is not automatic currently is to separate the two layers and make two different simulations, the inner layer first and then it becomes a collision object in the second simulation. There is still work in this area.

@Biscuits : Your proposal for a double-layer garment with buttons interests me because I could do a test in relation to a specific need.

@Morkonan : When I told you that your message was long, it was not a criticism, quite the contrary. Personally, when I start a technical explanation, the time may sometimes change its scale.

@Everyone : I started to do a simulation with one of these animations that I spoke to you last time called "Exotic eastern dance". Could someone tell me if it is possible to use these simulations (which require corrections) freely? Thank you in advance.

Biscuits ( ) posted Wed, 08 July 2015 at 5:51 PM

@VirtualWorldDynamics

I sitemailed you the link to the test dress, 2 skirt layers and 6 buttons.

Hopefully it works!

My 2D&3D Store 

My Youtube Channel

seeker ( ) posted Thu, 09 July 2015 at 6:27 AM

I'm so excited for this one! I don't usually do animation but this is inspiring. I love your videos and I'm waiting patiently to try it :)

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Fri, 10 July 2015 at 6:52 PM

@ NanetteTredoux : Sorry I have not answered your first question. The clothes and hair don't have particular constraints. They can be welded or not. Depending on the original mesh, the stiffening will be different. All independent parts such as buttons, belts or others, must be stiffened by neighborhood or they will fall to the ground. A limitation on the clothes is the number of vertices, less to 100,000 vertices there are generally no problems, beyond, it is often necessary to find solutions. The parties finely meshed generate many springs that take memory and slow the calculation ... unnecessarily. It must therefore adapt the settings to the cloth to treat. You still have to know that the default settings are correct for a large percentage of clothes. And we must also remember that these settings, as complex as it could be are to do once; the parameters for each simulation being always recorded. I hope these clarifications will answer to your question.

@Biscuits : I received your dress. It is complex because of the interweaving of the two layers. In fact, the settings have been made relatively easily by using the self-collision. The result may seem a little rigid, but I think a dress like this one would not be very flexible in reality. Tell me what you think of the simulation.

I have done the simulation with the animation "Exotic Eastern Dance". I made some corrections, but there are still many defaults, particularly slides at the end of the animation. I do not know how to correct or to create animations. The purpose of this video is to show the interactivity that exists between the character and dress. In this case, even small movements bring a subtle displacement of the dress, that's what I wanted to show. I wait your comments. Please, not too many reviews on the uncorrected animation. ;-))

wimvdb ( ) posted Sat, 11 July 2015 at 5:32 AM

New animations looks good. The double layer dress looks great - no poke through between the layers and both of them move very nicely. Much better result as I could get with posers own cloth room

The exotic dance simulation gives very natural movements for the clothing, so looking good!

wimvdb ( ) posted Sat, 11 July 2015 at 6:08 AM

This is far as i got in the cloth room with the 2 layer dress

VWD is definitely a lot better with this type of clothing

file_1ff8a7b5dc7a7d1f0ed65aaa29c04b1e.jp

Biscuits ( ) posted Sat, 11 July 2015 at 7:41 AM

@virtualworlddynamics

This is so great, animation looks perfect!

Not ridgid, to keep the volume is a good thing!

The exotic dance video looks awesome, quick movements getting picked up by the clothing real fast.

Offcourse we can fix the poke-through in Poser Clothroom with the Morphbrush as long as we have separate groups,

but to have a software that avoids poke-through altogether is ideal!

My 2D&3D Store 

My Youtube Channel

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Mon, 13 July 2015 at 7:01 AM

**@Biscuits and @**wimvdb : I'm glad the double layer animation is fine for you.

I published an animation containing several layers. The dress was animated using 3 successive simulations.

The documentation is in progress on and will soon be finished in French. It will only leave the translation.**

Morkonan ( ) posted Mon, 13 July 2015 at 9:33 PM

@Morkonan : When I told you that your message was long, it was not a criticism, quite the contrary. Personally, when I start a technical explanation, the time may sometimes change its scale.

No problem, I didn't take it as a criticism. I am, in fact, "long-winded and verbose." :) I know this, so I was just acknowledging it!

I'm eagerly watching development of this project! I don't know much about animation, since I don't do much of it. But, if you happen across something that I do know about concerning Poser, I'll do whatever I can to positively contribute!

Biscuits ( ) posted Tue, 14 July 2015 at 4:08 AM

It's not just for animation, it will be perfect for still renders aswell, like we use the clothroom.

Sooo looking forward to it!

@vwd Do you have a translator yet?

My 2D&3D Store 

My Youtube Channel

Morkonan ( ) posted Tue, 14 July 2015 at 11:40 PM

It's not just for animation, it will be perfect for still renders aswell, like we use the clothroom.

Sooo looking forward to it!

That's exactly what I would use this program for, since I don't render animations in Poser. I'm really looking forward to trying this out with hair models, since Poser is just terrible when it comes down to realistic hair options.

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Wed, 15 July 2015 at 11:57 AM

@Morkonan : I look forward to seeing renderings made with hair and clothes simulated by VWD.
I hope the program will allow you to do what you want.

@Biscuits :  I am personally interested in animation and I am happy to do them. It is above all the wrong positioning of the conforming clothes and hair in many poses that decided me to start writing the program. As I told to @Morkonan, I'll be happy to see renderings animated or not which will be made using my program.
Currently I have no particular translator. I use the Google translator. What makes the work slow.**

The demo program is in its final version.
French documentation will be completed tonight.
I start the translation tomorrow.

3DFineries ( ) posted Fri, 17 July 2015 at 11:59 AM

The demo program is in its final version.
French documentation will be completed tonight.
I start the translation tomorrow.

AWESOME!

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Sun, 19 July 2015 at 12:05 PM

Hello,
I apologize for not having send other messages or publish other videos.
That's not why I did not do anything.
The translation was difficult to realize because I have the bad habit of making long and complicated sentences. In fact, I came to a point where I was not sure that the translation is correct. So I redid the French version by making short sentences and limiting the number of words to be sure of the translation. This documentation is currently 44 pages.
The first tests show that the translation should be done quickly.
Regarding the program, it is completed, compiled and protected (for the demo version).
I continue to focus on documentation. It includes examples of simulation. I'll do equivalent videos later. I will begin to do them after the release of the demo program.
I will not give an exact date because it can always be a problem, but I hope that the demo version will be ready for the next weekend.
Thank you for your patience.

wimvdb ( ) posted Sun, 19 July 2015 at 1:14 PM

thank you for the update

I really appreciate you doing this!

0oseven ( ) posted Sun, 19 July 2015 at 6:55 PM

This all very exciting and IF eventually it can be used with Carrara it will be FANTASTIC !

If Google doesn't translate the manual accurately into English I'm sure readers can offer suggestions to correct spelling or grammar - even perhaps a better way of describing a feature in English. But I agree the documentation is important to accompany the release.

DUDU.car ( ) posted Mon, 20 July 2015 at 4:33 AM · edited Mon, 20 July 2015 at 4:35 AM

This all very exciting and IF eventually it can be used with Carrara it will be FANTASTIC !

If Google doesn't translate the manual accurately into English I'm sure readers can offer suggestions to correct spelling or grammar - even perhaps a better way of describing a feature in English. But I agree the documentation is important to accompany the release.

I could help you Mike !

But is it possible to export the hair into Carrara ?

headwax. ( ) posted Mon, 20 July 2015 at 4:57 AM

Yes we Carrara users are looking on with bated breath thank you :)

0oseven ( ) posted Mon, 20 July 2015 at 6:05 PM

I could help you Mike !  With the manual ?

But is it possible to export the hair into Carrara ?

Don't now about exporting from Poser to Carrara - Our hope is that VirtualWorldDynamic will  make a plugin for Carrara so all work is carried out within the Carrara environment - This promises to answer what Carrara Users especially animators,have for many years, prayed for !!!!  

Biscuits ( ) posted Tue, 21 July 2015 at 2:53 AM

Good times for Poser!

Looking so forward to try!

My 2D&3D Store 

My Youtube Channel

Vestmann ( ) posted Tue, 21 July 2015 at 12:47 PM

I think I will literally burst with anticipation once I try the demo.

I have a couple of crucial questions:

1. Will conforming clothing need to be conformed to the figure before the dynamic conversion or is it enough to parent it?

2. How does it handle morphing? What I mean is can you go from a slim V4 to a bigger V4 in a simulation without breaking the clothing figure?

Vestmann's Gallery

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Tue, 21 July 2015 at 3:31 PM

@AllCarraraUsers : I realize that you are many users of Carrara to be interested in VWD. Personally, I do not know Carrara. In my mind, the development was done in Poser and the animations could be exported in various formats, with eventually the generation of a script to integrate the animation in different 3d programs. The problem of integration in Carrara seems without any problem using the Dyn2Morphs script which seems to work fine. This is a topic that had already been addressed, there is some time. What scares me in this method is the size of the PZ2 file that will be generated. This format is particularly wordy and the size of .DYN files for some animations already make tens of megabytes.
As I said at the time, the ideal would be to find the ability to import an animation as a cache file. I think Carrara has a plugin which imports cache files. It is possible to generate dynamic animations in Carrara and these animations are not always played in real time. To play these animations at real speed without computation, the program has to store the movement of vertices in a file. If one of you can give me the format of these files, I could generate a file compatible with Carrara for the VWD animations.
Tell me what you think about that.

@Vestmann : You can import the conforming cloth on a character using the way you want. If this habit (or hair) has morphs you can use them. The fact that there is or not a relationship between the character and the cloth is not important. This cloth may have been designed for a different character. The only important thing is that the interpenetrations at the start of the animation are not too large to cause a complete rejection of the cloth.
You can also use the handles of the cloth if you want. As with morphs, you can sculpt the cloth as you want. As against the handles are part of the cloth mesh and will participate to the simulation if they are present. Having modelized the dress as you want, it is important to hide the handles using the "hierarchy editor" in Poser so they do not appear in the simulation. You can also experiment with the handles present in the simulation and you will see them fall to the ground and eventually see the character shoots them with his feet while animating. ;-))

**The translation advances on without problems.

Vestmann ( ) posted Tue, 21 July 2015 at 3:43 PM

@Vestmann : You can import the conforming cloth on a character using the way you want. If this habit (or hair) has morphs you can use them. The fact that there is or not a relationship between the character and the cloth is not important. This cloth may have been designed for a different character. The only important thing is that the interpenetrations at the start of the animation are not too large to cause a complete rejection of the cloth.

You can also use the handles of the cloth if you want. As with morphs, you can sculpt the cloth as you want. As against the handles are part of the cloth mesh and will participate to the simulation if they are present. Having modelized the dress as you want, it is important to hide the handles using the "hierarchy editor" in Poser so they do not appear in the simulation. You can also experiment with the handles present in the simulation and you will see them fall to the ground and eventually see the character shoots them with his feet while animating. ;-))

**The translation advances on without problems.

Ah thank you so much. That is fantastic news!! Thank you so much for coming up with this. I can't wait to test it! :D

Vestmann's Gallery

headwax. ( ) posted Thu, 23 July 2015 at 1:36 AM

thanks virtual world we are trying to dig up the data you need

*@AllCarraraUsers : I realize that you are many users of Carrara to be interested in VWD. Personally, I do not know Carrara. In my mind, the development was done in Poser and the animations could be exported in various formats, with eventually the generation of a script to integrate the animation in different 3d programs. The problem of integration in Carrara seems without any problem using the Dyn2Morphs script which seems to work fine. This is a topic that had already been addressed, there is some time. What scares me in this method is the size of the PZ2 file that will be generated. This format is particularly wordy and the size of .DYN files for some animations already make tens of megabytes.
As I said at the time, the ideal would be to find the ability to import an animation as a cache file. I think Carrara has a plugin which imports cache files. It is possible to generate dynamic animations in Carrara and these animations are not always played in real time. To play these animations at real speed without computation, the program has to store the movement of vertices in a file. If one of you can give me the format of these files, I could generate a file compatible with Carrara for the VWD animations.
Tell me what you think about that. *

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Thu, 23 July 2015 at 2:56 PM

I have made some small improvements on the program.
The next ones will be made after launching the demo version.
The translation is complete.
I asked a friend and neighbor who is perfectly bilingual to correct my errors of translation of the documentation.
All seems to be going without worries for the moment.

Vestmann ( ) posted Thu, 23 July 2015 at 3:12 PM

I have made some small improvements on the program.
The next ones will be made after launching the demo version.
The translation is complete.
I asked a friend and neighbor who is perfectly bilingual to correct my errors of translation of the documentation.
All seems to be going without worries for the moment.

Excellent news. When do you think the demo might be up?  :D

Vestmann's Gallery

headwax. ( ) posted Thu, 23 July 2015 at 5:12 PM

Hi, re Carrara, early responses from people who know suggest that Lightwave Motion Designer/Point Oven (MDD) file format might be the best way to transfer data? 

Thanks again ! 

fivecat ( ) posted Thu, 23 July 2015 at 9:30 PM

I am so excited about the possibility to make more items dynamic. Simple meshes are easy in the cloth room, but hair and layered meshes? So awesome. I hope the testers post lots of images and videos. Especially videos. :)  The ones you posted with Biscuit's dresses and hair were wonderful.

Biscuits ( ) posted Fri, 24 July 2015 at 7:54 AM

@VWD ooooooooooooh good news!!!!

Watching this thread like a hawk now...every 5 minutes... :P

My 2D&3D Store 

My Youtube Channel

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Sat, 25 July 2015 at 4:10 PM

**I bring you bad news and good news.
The bad news is that my friend had a health problem and he could not help me for the translation. I hope he will recover as soon as possible.
The good new is that I will send a demo version with my own translation. I still do some tests and I post the demo version tomorrow on the Renderosity's FreeStuff.
Needless to say that I look forward to your feedback.
I think the Renderosity staff must check the conformity of the product. Access will not be immediate, perhaps. I will put a message at the time of the upload.

Vestmann ( ) posted Sat, 25 July 2015 at 10:19 PM

Hope your friend is doing ok. Looking forward to the demo.

Vestmann's Gallery

Biscuits ( ) posted Sun, 26 July 2015 at 7:15 AM

@vwd Looking forward to testing!

You can write in the description and in your readme that customers need to email/sitemail you their ordernumber and then you could send them the key for full activation.

My 2D&3D Store 

My Youtube Channel

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Sun, 26 July 2015 at 2:31 PM

The demo version is sent.
Renderosity must validate product compliance.

About protection, I wanted to associate a physical hard disk number to a mail to create a final key. Instead of sending the key, I will send the program itself because, once compressed in 7z format, it size is about 800KB.
Each person (Email) would have a different program. In order to let the opportunity to a person to use the program on several machines, I thought give the opportunity to send 3 different programs by Email.
This solution allows me to be the only one to have in my possession, the key generator.
I was a system programmer and I know very well that a program has everything in him to be cracked. The only thing I can do is complicate the task of the cracker.
I hope that this demo version will allow you to try VWD enough to apprehend its possibilities.
I'm working on the final version. regarding the dates, I stay on the end date of August which is a maximum date.
Thank you for your understanding and good tests.
The current version certainly contain bugs. Don't hesitate to forward them to me, I will make a list that I take as reference for future versions.
I await your impressions impatiently.
Do not hesitate to broadcast videos of simulation

Vestmann ( ) posted Sun, 26 July 2015 at 4:17 PM

Excellent! I installed it, load V4 and a dress and managed to do a simulation pretty quickly. I love how fast the simulation is. much faster than Poser's dynamics. I'll have to take a closer look after work tomorrow. Thanks for the demo :)

Vestmann's Gallery

bopperthijs ( ) posted Sun, 26 July 2015 at 6:04 PM

Thank you for the demo. I've haven't installed it yet  because it's a bit late, but I did have a look a your excellent and very extended documentation. Very well done, and as far I can see (Je suis hollandais) there is nothing wrong with the translation.

I saw you implemented elastics as well, great! Can't wait to try it out but I have to get up early tomorrow.

with the compliments of,

Bopper.

-How can you improve things when you don't make mistakes?

headwax. ( ) posted Sun, 26 July 2015 at 9:22 PM

Hi great news and congratulations!

Would you have a link to us people who cannot find stuff themselves please ? ;) 

headwax. ( ) posted Sun, 26 July 2015 at 9:43 PM
Grimhilda ( ) posted Mon, 27 July 2015 at 7:26 AM

Many thanks for all the work you've done to make this available at the earliest time you predicted.

If our simulations are as successful as the ones you've shown on YouTube then it is a great day for Poser! 

jwdell ( ) posted Mon, 27 July 2015 at 8:03 AM

Just found this by accident! I'm totally amazed!! I've been working with dynamic cloth in Poser since it's introduction and have never even imagined anything like this!! I'll be buying it the second it becomes available!! Fantastic work!!!!

wimvdb ( ) posted Mon, 27 July 2015 at 8:26 AM · edited Mon, 27 July 2015 at 8:27 AM

I am getting an access violation each time I press the vertices selection button - both for hair and for cloth sims

See attached picture

Any idea why?

And how do you reset a simulation so you can try different parameters?

file_0f28b5d49b3020afeecd95b4009adf4c.jp

VirtualWorldDynamics ( ) posted Mon, 27 July 2015 at 11:10 AM

@wimvdb : I think the error message is that you have pressed a button that asks that some vertices are selected. Your vertices selection was certainly empty. I thought having verify all buttons, some buttons have apparently escaped to the control. Could you tell me in what tab, this problem appeared? Resetting the current simulation is not active, currently. When I started writing the program, I told myself that it might be as a Poser's function. We were doing a simulation that was transferred to Poser, the program closes, then we re-open the program to launch the next simulation. This is what happens when everything works fine. When we want to change a simulation in which we have already introduced parameters, the problem becomes more complicated. There are a large number of arrays that are filled. I wanted to make a fast reset of a simulation but this caused inconsistencies in the program. It is a function that I would write soon.

I did a lot of tests, but it is certain that some bugs will appear. Please, be indugent. I promise you that a program like this is not easy to write.
Concerning the speed of the simulator, you will see that it goes fast, but, in addition, remember that the animation informations are totally unknown to him. To compare with the Poser's simulator, you must:
    - use the second simulation which use the same animation,
    - record the current animation by pressing the "record" button in the "Collision parameters" tab.

wimvdb ( ) posted Mon, 27 July 2015 at 11:54 AM

The Show Hair vertices and Generate springs give the access violation error. I think it is caused by have the wrong figure or prop selected.

I have now done more experiments and now I am able to do both hair and cloth simulations. Still a lot to learn on all the settings a possibilities

I hope the real version is available soon so i can see the results in poser

Where you do you want bug reports to go to? PM here?

Biscuits ( ) posted Mon, 27 July 2015 at 3:39 PM

Here is my report for the demo.

• I get several of violation d'acces also working with hair parameters (I don't know if they all occured with no verts selections)

generate springs 0064C6BB adress 00000004

choose Collision actor 00651A6A adress 0000000C

generate springs 0059D3D7 adress FFFFFFFC

• and the hair parametres don't re-open once closed.

• After simulation, the sim window closes at once , so i cannot see the end result, it saves the avi in the VWD folder not in the exchange folder.

• I had troubles running it from a desktop runtime, it cannot find victoria's obj then.

When installing it in the original poser program files it did find the v4obj.

• I get also an action traceback error when trying to use the testdress made for it, it can't find the obj. (line 1, line 6, line 155).  If it can't find the obj, renaming works.

• Do we need to empty the exchange folder manually, mine is after testing already 80 mb.

• To change a pose, do we need to empty the exchange folder? Or else it reuses the last old pose (animation) not the new.

• I really miss a pan function for navigation in the scene viewer.

• Much faster then the clothroom!

My 2D&3D Store 

My Youtube Channel

bopperthijs ( ) posted Mon, 27 July 2015 at 5:27 PM

I tried to import V4 as an collision object but I got an error message: The file "Victoria4.obj" does not exist.

(I'm using PoserPro GameDev)

regards,

Bopper

-How can you improve things when you don't make mistakes?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.