Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Conforming clothes and hair animation

VirtualWorldDynamics opened this issue on Jun 14, 2015 · 787 posts

moogal posted Tue, 07 July 2015 at 7:27 PM

@ moogal : There can not be any relationship between the dynamics of Poser and VWD. The two calculation engines are totally independent. If you want that a particular function is integrated in VWD, you can ask me, I will do my best to do it. Regarding the realistic bounce and jiggle, it will not for now even if the option is not ruled out. This is a job in itself.

You certainly seem capable of solving this problem, I hope you are able to give it some thought.  I think many animators would prefer to have natural bounce and gravity effects on the softer body parts but are uncomfortable asking for it.  But as the hair and cloth in your animations looks so natural, the stiffness of the breasts (and to a lesser extent the buttocks) is the now the obvious indicator that it is not a real person.  This is unavoidable with CG, when one thing is improved other things must be brought up to that level or the illusion is broken... I am still very excited by this development, and especially that you are using my preferred clothing (conforming) and hair (trans map) types.