Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Conforming clothes and hair animation

VirtualWorldDynamics opened this issue on Jun 14, 2015 ยท 787 posts

VirtualWorldDynamics posted Sun, 26 July 2015 at 2:31 PM

The demo version is sent.
Renderosity must validate product compliance.

About protection, I wanted to associate a physical hard disk number to a mail to create a final key. Instead of sending the key, I will send the program itself because, once compressed in 7z format, it size is about 800KB.
Each person (Email) would have a different program. In order to let the opportunity to a person to use the program on several machines, I thought give the opportunity to send 3 different programs by Email.
This solution allows me to be the only one to have in my possession, the key generator.
I was a system programmer and I know very well that a program has everything in him to be cracked. The only thing I can do is complicate the task of the cracker.
I hope that this demo version will allow you to try VWD enough to apprehend its possibilities.
I'm working on the final version. regarding the dates, I stay on the end date of August which is a maximum date.
Thank you for your understanding and good tests.
The current version certainly contain bugs. Don't hesitate to forward them to me, I will make a list that I take as reference for future versions.
I await your impressions impatiently.
Do not hesitate to broadcast videos of simulation

Follow me on Twitter : @VWDynamics

Watch demo videos on Youtube