Fri, May 17, 6:57 PM CDT

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 17 5:43 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: 'Purchased' tag does not seem to be working

FaeMoon ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2014 at 2:30 PM · edited Sun, 05 May 2024 at 3:39 AM

On October 18th, I bought Flink's Spiderwebs and MDD's Little Dolly.  I just noticed as I was perusing the store that both are still able to be put in my cart, as the Green Shopping cart icon under the item is still clickable and not grayed out, and the tag on the product page does not say 'Purchased"

Is this a known bug?  It's a bit alarming that it let me put both items in my cart just now.

Delaney

FaeMoon ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2014 at 4:30 PM

oh sorry, I see this is already reported.

TinaK ( ) posted Sat, 01 November 2014 at 9:22 PM

The system flag to alert you of a duplicate purchase is turned off during the Grab Bag Promotion when we have that going on. It is in the instruction/rules page for that promotion and we do this each year we run it. J This flag also does not alert you to multiple purchases of bundled items, whether you are purchasing a bundle now, or have purchased an item previously as part of a bundle. This was done due to customer requests, so that they could purchase bundles even if they owned 1 of the products in that bundle as it is still normally a better price than buying those items separately.

Please check any future purchases during this promotion against your previous purchases to ensure this does not happen. The promotion ends tonight, and at that point that flag will be working again in the system.

Tina Kaylor

Community Manager

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.