Mon, Jun 17, 12:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 16 8:21 pm)

VERSUS - Merilynn for G8/8.1 Females

$9.85 USD 50% Off
$4.93 USD

Sublime Fashion CruX Vamp for G8/8.1

$9.85 USD 30% Off
$6.90 USD

Subject: Wishing you all happiness

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 12:11 PM · edited Sat, 16 December 2023 at 12:21 AM

file_90385.jpg

Wanted to take this time to wish you all a happy day and never forget the magic. Mike and Sharen

dialyn ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 12:17 PM

That is so nice!! Merry Christmas to two of my favorite merchants, and two of the nicest people around. :)

Odyssey ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 12:19 PM

Have a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year Sharen, Mike and all your family and loved ones :o) Elaine

JVRenderer ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 12:25 PM

Thanx Mike and Sharen. Merry Christmas to you too.. :o)

Software: Daz Studio 4.15,  Photoshop CC, Zbrush 2022, Blender 3.3, Silo 2.3, Filter Forge 4. Marvelous Designer 7

Hardware: self built Intel Core i7 8086K, 64GB RAM,  RTX 3090 .

"If you spend too much time arguing about software, you're spending too little time creating art!" ~ SomeSmartAss

"A critic is a legless man who teaches running." ~ Channing Pollock

My Gallery  My Other Gallery 

dlk30341 ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 12:26 PM

Merry Christmas to you Sharen & Mike!!!! Thanks for all wonderful products...I love them!!!!

SndCastie ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 12:31 PM

Thank you so much Sharon and Mike I hope yours is filled with Love :O)

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

shazz501 ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 12:33 PM

have a safe and happy holiday!!! thanks for all that you do :)

Cookienose ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 1:20 PM

Merry Christmas to you too! Here's hoping you have a fabulous New Year too. :)

antje ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 1:21 PM

Happy Holidays to you too!!! :o)

geep ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 1:28 PM

SAMS3D, Thank you and hoping your Holidays are filled with joy. Also, the Doc wishes you a properous New Year! cheers, dr geep ;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

leather-guy ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 1:35 PM

Thank you... And to you and all my friends online; I hope your holidays are filled with loved ones, laughter, and joy! HUGZ to all Jerry Los Alamitos, CA == I intend to live forever - so far, so good. ===

Mazak ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 2:14 PM

Thank you very much! Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you too!! :o) Mazak

Google+ Bodo Nittel 

Indoda ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 2:30 PM

Merry Christmas to you two, too ;) A a very happy healthy and prosperous New Year.

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Albert Einstein

Indoda

capsces ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 2:35 PM

I hope Sharen, Mike, and everyone has a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year! :) Beth

genny ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 2:37 PM

Thank you Sharen, you are one of the nicest people I have had the priviledge to meet on this forum. Happy Holidays to you and Mike and thank you again for all the wonderful "freebies" you have given us in the past year.(: BTW.....I love what you did on the texture for "santa's" suit.(: genny

thgeisel ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 2:41 PM

merry christmas to all from germany!!!!

ShadowWind ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 2:48 PM

I really love the image and thanks for much for such a wonderful and generous year you've given us of yourselves. Merry CHristmas once again Sharen and Mike. Hope 2004 is all that you want it to be...

Veritas777 ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 3:00 PM

I hope folks go to SAMS and buy a model now and then as a way of thanking them for all the GREAT FREE Models! All the FREE Models have really been of EXCELLENT Quality!

catlin_mc ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 3:05 PM

Oh Sharen, you and Mike look so cute in your picture. 8) Every best wish to you, Mike, and Andy for Christmas and the new year, and thank you for all the wonderful gifts you have given us throughout the past year. 8) Catlin

Niles ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 5:47 PM

Merry Christmas Mike and Sharen :)

dragongirl ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 5:56 PM

That's a great holiday group! :-) Happy holidays - many blessings!

starmkr ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 7:15 PM

Thanks Sams3d for your continued support of the poser community over the past year. I hope and everyone reading this has a merry X-mas and hope you get all your Poser Toys in your stocking!

DreamstoGo ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 10:44 PM

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thanks for so many nice gifts!!

DreamstoGo ( ) posted Wed, 24 December 2003 at 10:44 PM

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thanks for so many nice gifts!!

OReillyTX ( ) posted Thu, 25 December 2003 at 10:13 AM

Merry Christmas and a very happy and poser'ous ,er.... prosperous (yea thats it) new year! Many hear felt thanks to you for all your wonderfull contributions to the community!

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Fri, 26 December 2003 at 1:22 AM

You are a wonderful addition to this community, Sharen. Hope your holidays were wonderful.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.