Sat, Jun 1, 6:17 PM CDT

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 01 6:55 am)

Subject: New image... the Pumkin Man...

agiel ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 6:41 AM · edited Sun, 07 January 2024 at 11:03 AM

file_222187.jpg

Even Jack-O has to get ready for Halloween too :) Any comment ?

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 7:12 AM

Wow and Wow again, looks like Hannibals kitchen table...this is really nice....love everything about the composition. Sharen

tesign ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 7:33 AM

Great visual concept and cmposition!

Irish ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 7:35 AM

Bravo!! This is really a great image - everything in it is excellent. Way to go. :) Irene

Jackson ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 9:42 AM

Wow, excellent!

Varian ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 10:10 AM

Wow is indeed the word, Laurent! You've outdone yourself once again. This is really eerie! :)

MikeJ ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 5:06 PM

LOL! This is GREAT!

Sacred Rose ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 7:03 PM

ROTFL.... I didnt see the full image until I saw the reflection of his chopping ventures.... EXCELLENT work!!!

bloodsong ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 7:47 PM

Attached Link: http://www.ripple-effect-online.com/

hmmm... so does he scoop it out and eat it raw, or toast it first? ;) (bleah!) you should enter this in the ripple effect contest. (even though it will mean i'll lose, even more than usual.)

Axe555 ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 8:25 PM

You beheaded the dork? Now what am I gonna do? I don't have Mike! Seriously though, its a cool pic. :) Rich

tradivoro ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 10:01 PM

Well, a little too gruesome for my tastes, but a well executed scene, if you'll pardon the pun... :)

Varian ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2001 at 10:50 PM

p.s. Your materials are awesome, too. Especially the fabrics on his clothing! :D

agiel ( ) posted Sat, 20 October 2001 at 8:08 AM

Thanks Varian.... I used the fabrics I already posted for this month's challenge (raw fabric for the pants and denim for the shirt).

Wizzard ( ) posted Sat, 20 October 2001 at 9:40 AM

heh heh heh heh... turnabout being faire play... 8 ) nicely done agiel 8 )

thorntoa ( ) posted Sun, 21 October 2001 at 12:08 AM

Nice Image - I love the trees and the reflections in the window. In fact, I might compose things so that you basicly just showed the reflection. If you did this I'd tone the trees down or make it murkier in the background so as not to detract from the Pumpkin man. My eyes went to the back of the pumpking man before going to the reflection where most of the picture's information is stored . . . I haven't done anything much with reflections so I'm rather impressed with the image

Allan Thornton

agiel ( ) posted Sun, 21 October 2001 at 7:32 AM

That was the whole point of the scene - attract the eyes on the back of the pumpkin man, make people wonder what he is doing and finally come across the reflection and find out :) Glad to see it worked.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.