Welcome to the La Femme 2 Forum

Forum Moderators: Kalypso, CreatorJacqueline

(Last Updated: 2024 May 12 3:41 am)

Subject: LA Femme 2 NOW AVAILABLE

randym77 ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 12:28 AM

Faery_Light posted at 12:10 AM Tue, 3 October 2023 - #4475713

randym77 posted at 11:25 PM Mon, 2 October 2023 - #4475711

Faery_Light posted at 10:05 PM Mon, 2 October 2023 - #4475702

Hmm, no edit button so need to add here.
If I exchange my rewards for a gift certificate can I appy it and the Prime coupon on her?

I did.  :-)

Sale price ends in 1 hour and 30 minutes, though.

Thank you, I got her!
Yay! 

Not least because I see you're a vendor here. The pro version of LF2 comes with a ton of merchant resources. Maybe we'll see some new items in your store. :-)

3Dream ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 12:36 PM

This product helps create face textures with makeup for La Femme 2! :)

thumb_bc685f1415433d002f9e9cd25db2ff78.JPG

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/141547/la-femme-master-make-up-resource

3Dream ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 3:14 PM
Boni ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 3:22 PM

You see a lot of 3Dreams products here ... I highly recommend them all.  I've used his resources for a long time.  They are highly realistic textures and expertly made.  he is in my opinion the best skin creator in the marketplace. 

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

hornet3d ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 7:22 PM · edited Tue, 03 October 2023 at 7:22 PM
Boni posted at 3:22 PM Tue, 3 October 2023 - #4475763

You see a lot of 3Dreams products here ... I highly recommend them all.  I've used his resources for a long time.  They are highly realistic textures and expertly made.  he is in my opinion the best skin creator in the marketplace. 

I would wholeheartedly support that, I cannot say I have a vast range of 3Dream's products but the ones I have, both Master Skin Resources and Hair styles, have always been first class.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.

unrealblue ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 7:50 PM · edited Tue, 03 October 2023 at 7:50 PM

Fun fun :)

La Femme 2:

- Character - 30 minutes sculpting in Blender/Poser.  Some actor scales.  A few LF2 add-on body morphs (neck definition, limbs-thin)

- Pose - a tweak of one of the supplied poses

- Default texture

- P12 superfly render (I'm not able to get good renders from P13, yet.  Cycles changed a lot for Mac and I haven't sorted the settings).  Ghostship's one-click render settings and  lights

- Lizanna hair for LF.  One click "fit static" LF to LF2.

- The 2 clothing pieces are both for V4.  It took (no exaggeration) only 5 minutes of editing each mesh in Blender to fit them to this LF2 morph.  One click rigging in poser.  No subsequent morphs were needed.  The arm pits!  friggin awe-SOME!   Also, there is no poke-through in the back of the shorts.  Usually, that's where things fall apart for shorts.  Not this time.

cUXcSP1HNKbDKfIWiHJdsvFDbKFkfEJVOzAvyEcQ.jpg

My impressions so far:

Much easier to sculpt clothing meshes in the A pose.  A win.

Blender's sculpt > pose brush makes it easy to get T-pose meshes into A-pose.  Also possible to just pose the clothing in Poser, export the mesh, complete sculpting then bring back into Poser.  Either as original-vert-order-but-new-shape mesh or just a new mesh, entirely.  Depends on how much you value the vert order.  Clothing with useful morphs will want original-vert-order :)

The figure mesh - it looked weird to me at first.  A-pose and odd shape that seemed overly opinionated.  But that's just an impression; I kept in mind that LF2 is not so much a dress up doll as it's more a clay figure on which to cast shapes. I took it to Blender to sculpt and it's really a lot easier to work with than LF1.  Actually, easier than any other figure I've used in Poser.  Another win.

Clothing.  Bringing in a blender sculpted mesh then applying LaFemme2 rigging and the clothing does a very good job of just working.  I didn't have to whip out a morph brush and edit the bends.  Yet another win.

In fact, the clothing was so easy it's almost confusing.  All the stuff I used to have to do, just didn't have to be done.  What am i supposed to do with all this extra time???

I can see that LF2 is meant to make it easier for content creators which seems to me like a good thing.

I'm looking forward to raging through vendors upcoming LF2 products

PS: Now to see how a close fitting mesh (mine) goes.  The "acid test" as this is where LF1 defeated me. <queue ominous music>

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 9:07 PM
Site Admin

@thoennes looking good

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Miss B ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 10:25 PM

I agree, looking very good!!  😄

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

unrealblue ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 11:42 PM · edited Tue, 03 October 2023 at 11:42 PM

Wow!  Color me impressed O.O

I took a *very* form fitting simple geometry mesh I made (originally for LF in her earliest days).  Insanely close fitting (leotard, right?)

Took about 10 minutes in Blender to reposition it and shape it for this character.  Exported then imported into Poser with no dramas.  Did nothing but apply the hi dev rig to the imported mesh.  Copied the few LF morphs I used (thin thighs, narrow hips), it fit perfectly.  Move LF2 into her pose and it came out this close:

What's more, the mesh did not get all jagged with the joint bends.  Already I can see orders of magnitude less tweaking to get it perfect.  And this is on something skin tight.  Which is usually (for me) the difficult fit.

6V96x1JzTzrMR3utBtrYHFMpbGlKGytaK7bHmjIx.jpgbGOBHjaXoWbikekBJH8x35SC5LZ9QMQpNzhc2fuI.jpg

Quick (5 min) touch up with morph brush, superfly render (high CPU):

aqiRBnllJev3DKbpnOXf9kYtxNpGJa7ExDNBiW8c.jpg

By hours and even days, the fastest port of a close fitting "clothing figure" I've ever done.  The mat is satin from supershaders.  I love the reflection of the body (leg & leotard) on both arms of the leotard.

I installed LF2, opened it up, and my first though was "omg, wtf???" <panic>.  An hour later and I'm in love.

unrealblue ( ) posted Wed, 04 October 2023 at 2:13 AM · edited Wed, 04 October 2023 at 2:14 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Holy %$@$%!

Set faces on stun.  She bends like a dream!  This pose (a LF pose) one click and she's perfectly in position.  No distortions in any joint.  But it gets better...

RWJkEhRcHgrdSK1rypI0V2hF4ySX4v3l2gXVxix6.jpg

Her mesh is so nicely undistorted that morphing clothing over the body is amazingly easy.  For close up, you can even use the fit brush since the underlying mesh is not all jagged.  The leotard (completely non-optimised in any way, including auto grouping on rig) did require some fit corrections, considering the extreme bending.  But, amazingly, not as much as I thought.  With the smooth mesh, the fit brush actually handled a lot of it.  It took, in all, about 10 minutes to get a skintight fit on this extreme poise.

pQb4DBXDTNbFbyNBFoTEQQpNFIL6KeGi84Ha3ii3.png

The shoulder, waist and hips are perfect.  Just look at that mesh!  In the Poser world, I've never seen anything like it O.O

Witchcraft!

PS: the slippers took 10 minutes to port.  Slightly different foot angle and width to LF1.

PPS: it's like I'm no longer fighting the software and figure to get something done.  Well done, dev team!

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Wed, 04 October 2023 at 7:32 AM

Thoennes, you're making me blush - though I don't take credit for most of what you're hyping there, all that easy clothing fitting is on the dev team for the improvements in P13 :D They've done a great job with that, I've been loving it too. And also Nerd3d for a lot of rigging magic and cleanup that makes LF2 easier to use!

Can't wait to see what else you come up with for LF2!

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

unrealblue ( ) posted Wed, 04 October 2023 at 7:55 AM · edited Wed, 04 October 2023 at 7:55 AM

One last one for the day.  Top and bottom made for LF1 in her early days.  My first attempt at form fitting clothing  I didn't understand how to make a mesh that bent well at the hip and shoulders so it's really a suboptimal mesh.  I never could get it to work well with LF.  The JCMs threw me for a loop.  Same mesh, no changes, but with LF2.

A bit trickier pose but still very workable.  Whole lotta stuff happening at tricky joints.

Some correction morphing but not much.  LF2: love!

gnr5pNZ5Ms50lCAGSxmI3isTpMvqtpTUPHwo1u1R.png

odf ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2023 at 1:34 AM · edited Sat, 07 October 2023 at 1:34 AM

I've been having some fun dressing LF2 in dynamic hand-me-downs from Antonia, but I think I'll soon have to start making her some properly fitting things. Given that she can easily access LF's wardrobe, I wanted to ask what kind of dynamic clothes would be most useful for the new girl - you know, things that LF doesn't have too many of.

WoM2jfH7VwPnVKU1PcqmeQUGHrRVqGAJmx6VnshF.jpg

-- I'm not mad at you, just Westphalian.

Rhia474 ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2023 at 12:35 PM

I would *really, really, really* like some decent historical or fantasy clothing that covers the body. Shifts. Blouses. Long dresses, skirts and jackets. Stuff that drapes like actual cloth and wears nicely, and layers.

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2023 at 4:06 PM
Forum Moderator Online Now!

odf posted at 1:34 AM Sat, 7 October 2023 - #4475919

I've been having some fun dressing LF2 in dynamic hand-me-downs from Antonia, but I think I'll soon have to start making her some properly fitting things. Given that she can easily access LF's wardrobe, I wanted to ask what kind of dynamic clothes would be most useful for the new girl - you know, things that LF doesn't have too many of.

Odf, to echo Rhia474, I would take a look at the many fabulous clothing items for V4 and other legacy Poser figures at Poserworld, many of which are period styles. Any of those would look FANTASTIC on the original LF and LF 2 figures, especially dynamic clothing. As a matter of fact, a lot of those Poserworld pieces are either hybrid or 100% dynamic. I've got a lifetime subscription there and plan to download a bunch of the dynamic clothing and play with them on LF 2 for future projects. 

Whose braided hair is she wearing in your render, by the way? It looks great on her.

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2023 at 4:15 PM
While LF 2 is a great figure (what I've seen so far of her in others' renders and in my own draft renders, I honestly do believe that there is room for improvement where realism is concerned. How about someone sculpting tendons, veins, defined knuckles, joints and other anatomical details that would make the figure stand out from the crowd? Throw in details such as wrinkles, scars, blemishes, moles and such, and ding, ding, DING! We have a winner, chicken dinner! 

Solo24 ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2023 at 4:25 PM · edited Sat, 07 October 2023 at 4:25 PM

Im trying to get myself familiarize with her mesh. This is just La Femme 2 lite. Now textures, still loads to learn!

rc0WJb6ZzwqjLKamJucUzaE8aVj36yZTfAYdrk0s.png

Rhia474 ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2023 at 4:49 PM
Anim8dtoon posted at 4:06 PM Sat, 7 October 2023 - #4475937

odf posted at 1:34 AM Sat, 7 October 2023 - #4475919

WoM2jfH7VwPnVKU1PcqmeQUGHrRVqGAJmx6VnshF.jpg

Odf, to echo Rhia474, I would take a look at the many fabulous clothing items for V4 and other legacy Poser figures at Poserworld, many of which are period styles. Any of those would look FANTASTIC on the original LF and LF 2 figures, especially dynamic clothing. As a matter of fact, a lot of those Poserworld pieces are either hybrid or 100% dynamic. I've got a lifetime subscription there and plan to download a bunch of the dynamic clothing and play with them on LF 2 for future projects. 

Whose braided hair is she wearing in your render, by the way? It looks great on her.

That's Ohki's Lorena hair by the look if it. It is exquisite. 

odf ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2023 at 5:43 PM
Rhia474 posted at 12:35 PM Sat, 7 October 2023 - #4475931

I would *really, really, really* like some decent historical or fantasy clothing that covers the body. Shifts. Blouses. Long dresses, skirts and jackets. Stuff that drapes like actual cloth and wears nicely, and layers.

Cool, thanks! That's giving me some ideas already.

odf ( ) posted Sat, 07 October 2023 at 5:44 PM
Rhia474 posted at 4:49 PM Sat, 7 October 2023 - #4475940
That's Ohki's Lorena hair by the look if it. It is exquisite. 
Nice, got it in one!

odf ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2023 at 12:40 AM · edited Sun, 08 October 2023 at 12:41 AM

Maybe something like this as a starting point? Shorten the sleeves and hemline for a shift, shape the sleeves and take in the waist for a bliaut?

qhTCtXk2SGVlbRonUPhu0XtBeEG1iv5X2jahuGaf.jpg

(Add a hood for a secret society robe... 😁)

Varnayrah ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2023 at 5:02 AM

Yes, that would be gorgeus! I would second the wish for historical/fantasy clothing that is not skimp wear.... poserdom has really enough of that.

unrealblue ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2023 at 5:05 AM

Afrodite-Ohki posted at 7:32 AM Wed, 4 October 2023 - #4475816

Thoennes, you're making me blush - though I don't take credit for most of what you're hyping there, all that easy clothing fitting is on the dev team for the improvements in P13 :D They've done a great job with that, I've been loving it too. And also Nerd3d for a lot of rigging magic and cleanup that makes LF2 easier to use!

Can't wait to see what else you come up with for LF2!

Credit where it's due ^.^  I'm using Poser 12.  I'm not able to get as good of renders on P13.  And they're not nearly as fast.  Excellent rigging can only go so far to make up for a lack of mesh, but bad rigging can certainly destroy a good mesh.  Excellent rigging can do wonders with an excellent mesh.  props to *all* the craftspeople :)

The render issue It's likely because I'm not setting things correctly.  The render engine changed consequently on mac.  It's not the hardware.  I have an insanely powerful mac (18 Xeon cores, 128GB RAM, ATI Radeon Pro Vega 64).  Apple does not use Nvidia and that's the current graphics darling of the non-Apple PC world.  So I'm the redheaded love child at the family reunion.  Maybe when Ghostship releases a bunch more render settings :D

I sure wish Poser had a way to import HD morphs.  I would sculpt *such* details ^.^

I haven't tried any of the auto tools for porting clothing.  But so far my experience with manual processes is that LF is so drama free that good automatic tools (scripts) are a distinct possibility.  The hair fit tool just plain works.  Saves heaps of time.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2023 at 8:47 AM
Site Admin
Rhia474 posted at 12:35 PM Sat, 7 October 2023 - #4475931

Oh, yeah, me too. big time

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2023 at 12:58 PM · edited Sun, 08 October 2023 at 1:06 PM

I would love to see classic couture clothing for LF 2 -- think great designers such as Chanel, Yves St. Laurent, Givenchy, Balmain. Gucci, Lagerfeld, Versace, Valentino and others. I think you get the idea. Elegant, timeless designs. For starters, you could Google the best of Oscar fashion and see what Hollywood actresses wore on the red carpet. Heck, you could even use the Metropolitan Gala as inspiration.....

Best Oscar Fashion

Rhia474 ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2023 at 12:59 PM
odf posted at 12:40 AM Sun, 8 October 2023 - #4475956

Maybe something like this as a starting point? Shorten the sleeves and hemline for a shift, shape the sleeves and take in the waist for a bliaut?

qhTCtXk2SGVlbRonUPhu0XtBeEG1iv5X2jahuGaf.jpg

(Add a hood for a secret society robe... 😁)

Yes, definitely, yes, and please and thank you. I take bliaut, surcote, cotte, houppelande, and any traditionally male historical clothing (mmm, pourpoint and hose) applied to LF2 so she can dress like an adventurer as well as a court lady... :)

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2023 at 3:05 PM

Now you all got me wanting to make a Lord of the Rings elf-inspired dynamic gown for her.

So many ideas, so little time...

- - - - - - 

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2023 at 4:35 PM
Site Admin

As someone who has wanted to make content for years, I've never managed to learn to make clothing. I'm comfortable enough in Blender that I've made images and videos and even some props. But clothing still always looks clunky and basic. Can any of you who use it, recommend a few good tutorials for making clothing?

odf ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2023 at 7:02 PM · edited Sun, 08 October 2023 at 7:06 PM

Pardon the non-LaFemme image, but I did this court lady dressed as an adventurer a couple of years ago, based on a character some may recognize. I could try something along these lines for LF2 again, possibly with some added detailing this time. Layering tight on top of loose clothes proved rather difficult in simulations, even for MD, so I imagine an outfit that works well in Poser would require some trickery.

tgt3yjWVavOQpCkVKXydB1q55Gw6BDMow4AcJCMe.jpg

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2023 at 7:10 PM
RedPhantom posted at 4:35 PM Sun, 8 October 2023 - #4475990

As someone who has wanted to make content for years, I've never managed to learn to make clothing. I'm comfortable enough in Blender that I've made images and videos and even some props. But clothing still always looks clunky and basic. Can any of you who use it, recommend a few good tutorials for making clothing?

I can do you one upper and recommend you two plugins to make it easier: one's called Garment Tool and you can find it at Gumroad, and the other is called Simply Cloth Pro and you can find it at BlenderMarket. They're both paid addons but very worth the money, and they'll make Blender work a lot like Marvelous Designer, plus all the Blender tools, and no subscription fees :)

- - - - - - 

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2023 at 7:11 PM
odf posted at 7:02 PM Sun, 8 October 2023 - #4475999

Pardon the non-LaFemme image, but I did this court lady dressed as an adventurer a couple of years ago, based on a character some may recognize. I could try something along these lines for LF2 again, possibly with some added detailing this time. Layering tight on top of loose clothes proved rather difficult in simulations, even for MD, so I imagine an outfit that works well in Poser would require some trickery.

tgt3yjWVavOQpCkVKXydB1q55Gw6BDMow4AcJCMe.jpg

OMG Disenchantment Tony!

- - - - - - 

odf ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2023 at 7:58 PM
Afrodite-Ohki posted at 7:10 PM Sun, 8 October 2023 - #4476000

I can do you one upper and recommend you two plugins to make it easier: one's called Garment Tool and you can find it at Gumroad, and the other is called Simply Cloth Pro and you can find it at BlenderMarket. They're both paid addons but very worth the money, and they'll make Blender work a lot like Marvelous Designer, plus all the Blender tools, and no subscription fees :)
Wow, that sounds amazing. I think I have to give that a try.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sun, 08 October 2023 at 8:44 PM
Site Admin
Afrodite-Ohki posted at 7:10 PM Sun, 8 October 2023 - #4476000

Thanks. I'll look into those

Tipol ( ) posted Mon, 09 October 2023 at 3:33 AM · edited Mon, 09 October 2023 at 8:31 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Ihave some problems with LF2 pro textures bugs and textures different than promo pictures.

Here when I try to pur make up lips

Jmb0WE9WdDQ6pQDs8WsFEZQHGu5Jx8v679wYoA3d.jpg

overview with the head camera

m2G7QCNJI2GRsehoUokrsqoi68eX6SVWfOLuBD0A.jpg

the render, texture is not visible

GLBrF3tyVRgBXrHVWwonDgiR73RxDDlPOgJ9bk4D.jpg

the render texture not visible

yfqKLVelOePuvlddb1geRJk3NDd7x6YdLrZfz6XI.jpg

It's the same with all make up.

Is it me who is a problem with my poser 12 or the product ?

I have also problems with textures with an other product for LF2 I buy.

Thank you for help.

Tipol ( ) posted Mon, 09 October 2023 at 5:20 AM

oh sorry it seems that when rendered with super fly as indicated the texture appears

hborre ( ) posted Mon, 09 October 2023 at 8:50 AM

You would need to peek into the Material Room and see how the Superfly-specific nodes are set up.  If the Superfly root node is cycle-based, then you won't see any changes in the Preview window when it's along side the PoserSurface Node.

Tipol ( ) posted Mon, 09 October 2023 at 10:25 AM
hborre posted at 8:50 AM Mon, 9 October 2023 - #4476025

You would need to peek into the Material Room and see how the Superfly-specific nodes are set up.  If the Superfly root node is cycle-based, then you won't see any changes in the Preview window when it's along side the PoserSurface Node.

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to explain to me.

Tipol ( ) posted Mon, 09 October 2023 at 10:33 AM · edited Mon, 09 October 2023 at 10:33 AM

It seems that the make-up texture only poses problems in preview.

oCA1DafCICT3tNa1dJozUDdvFNz6TaYlBUZCdXO3.png

3Dream ( ) posted Mon, 09 October 2023 at 12:30 PM · edited Mon, 09 October 2023 at 12:30 PM
Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Mon, 09 October 2023 at 3:59 PM

Tipol posted at 3:33 AM Mon, 9 October 2023 - #4476008

Ihave some problems with LF2 pro textures bugs and textures different than promo pictures.

Here when I try to pur make up lips

Jmb0WE9WdDQ6pQDs8WsFEZQHGu5Jx8v679wYoA3d.jpg

overview with the head camera

m2G7QCNJI2GRsehoUokrsqoi68eX6SVWfOLuBD0A.jpg

the render, texture is not visible

GLBrF3tyVRgBXrHVWwonDgiR73RxDDlPOgJ9bk4D.jpg

the render texture not visible

yfqKLVelOePuvlddb1geRJk3NDd7x6YdLrZfz6XI.jpg

It's the same with all make up.

Is it me who is a problem with my poser 12 or the product ?

I have also problems with textures with an other product for LF2 I buy.

Thank you for help.

The issue you're seeing in preview is a known preview bug - it's been fixed in P13, but sadly you'll have it with P12. Basically the gist of it is that material layers make Poser's preview very confused. You can go around it by using SreeD preview instead of OpenGL, or you can tweak your camera's Hither setting way down, or just ignore it because it doesn't show up in render anyway. Or you can upgrade to P13, lol.

But sadly yes, those are Superfly only, as Firefly can't read material layers. It was a decision we had to take when we decided to offer various skin colors with LF2 Pro though - our options were either to not offer multiple skin tones at all, or to offer them and use layers for the makeup options, or have to make one material for each makeup +skin tone combination, which would result in hundreds of files. We had to go for material layers.

- - - - - - 

Tipol ( ) posted Mon, 09 October 2023 at 4:37 PM

Okay I understand, when I'm a little richer I'll move on to poser 13. For the moment it's not too annoying given that the texture appears when rendered in Firefly. Thank you for these explanations.

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Mon, 09 October 2023 at 8:32 PM

My pleasure!

- - - - - - 

odf ( ) posted Tue, 10 October 2023 at 3:00 AM · edited Tue, 10 October 2023 at 3:00 AM

Actual footage of LF2 working on her, umm, bisexual adventurer princess cosplay. She still needs to fix the shoulders and redo the hemming before she can try this out in Poser, and then she just needs to find matching hair and boots.

GfHOLonAUDzmXB7PBXHybkXCALJT7Rrp8sd5DbOy.jpg

Varnayrah ( ) posted Tue, 10 October 2023 at 7:30 AM · edited Tue, 10 October 2023 at 7:30 AM

Hair would be no problem but boots - oh yes, LF2 is dearly in need of shoes *gg*

But that is looking really good so far. I'm looking forward to the outcome in poser.

Meanwhile, it's also fun to cruise through older parts of my runtime and see what treasures are hidden there:

64bCtdH5gMRMA1HwTArzfbhOLv1I10qwdixWo4Qj.jpg

Tipol ( ) posted Tue, 10 October 2023 at 8:16 AM

Oh ! beautiful, it makes me very happy to see that, thank you. This dress is for V4 basically. Did you manage to adapt it for LF2 ?

Varnayrah ( ) posted Tue, 10 October 2023 at 8:25 AM · edited Tue, 10 October 2023 at 8:25 AM

Without any problems, just using the cloth room. I put it over the La Femme pose, but La Femme 2 shape and used a touch of the morphing tool for the neckline. It shaped beautifully around her.

Tipol ( ) posted Tue, 10 October 2023 at 9:04 AM
Varnayrah posted at 8:25 AM Tue, 10 October 2023 - #4476077

Without any problems, just using the cloth room. I put it over the La Femme pose, but La Femme 2 shape and used a touch of the morphing tool for the neckline. It shaped beautifully around her.

I'm excited to read this :)

Varnayrah ( ) posted Tue, 10 October 2023 at 9:27 AM

I have some more of your beautiful historical gowns - I'll try them out and report the results.

Centenox ( ) posted Wed, 11 October 2023 at 9:28 PM

La Femme 2 have some upgrades? (Yes...) but I want to express my disappointment regarding the limitations of the La Femme 2 Pro 3D figure in Poser 13, especially when compared to its predecessor La Femme Pro and I dont want speak about other software "Daz Studio" . The genitalia in La Femme 2 Pro lacks essential controls present in La Femme 1 and is still in a rudimentary state on the genitalia, making it unsuitable for anatomical purposes such as gynecological tutorials, scientific applications, or adult visual novel artwork.

This lack of advanced features leaves Poser 13 trailing behind Daz Studio, which offers more sophisticated options like the Golden Palace Genitalia and even other options too. Despite Poser being under new management, it appears to be struggling to shed its past reputation. This situation has led on Renderotica forums to the perception that "Poser is dead."

3Dream ( ) posted Thu, 12 October 2023 at 4:36 AM

Soon At Renderosity freebies!

YRNcrU2nRRLO9HmMhYmLBFj64u6GqtY2sf0Fd3PP.JPG

Anyway, if you want to install right now this face morph, please download the zip file here: https://www.renderosity.com/filelocker/56970/download?key=1341

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.