Wed, May 29, 1:57 AM CDT

Welcome to the La Femme 2 Forum

Forum Moderators: Kalypso, CreatorJacqueline

(Last Updated: 2024 May 28 10:56 am)

Subject: LA Femme 2 NOW AVAILABLE

CreatorJacqueline ( ) posted Wed, 27 September 2023 at 10:49 AM · edited Wed, 29 May 2024 at 1:21 AM
Site Admin

Le Femme 2 NOW AVAILABLE  CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

Miss B ( ) posted Wed, 27 September 2023 at 11:21 AM

OK, my first question is . . . Will there eventually be a built-in LaFemme 2 for those who couldn't afford to buy the original LaFemme Pro?

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

shvrdavid ( ) posted Wed, 27 September 2023 at 11:25 AM · edited Wed, 27 September 2023 at 11:28 AM

There already is a lite version available, it is on the download site and in p12,13 library, in downloads.

There is a different version for P11,12, and 13 due to a few things. 

At some point they will list my products with the launch that will happen an hour and a half ago as well.................

Some things are easy to explain, other things are not........ <- Store ->   <-Freebies->

Miss B ( ) posted Wed, 27 September 2023 at 11:39 AM

AHHHH, thanks for that, as I wasn't sure if it was already available for download.  🙂

Butterfly Dezignz

VedaDalsette ( ) posted Wed, 27 September 2023 at 3:24 PM · edited Wed, 27 September 2023 at 3:26 PM

Okay, I have no clue how to use LF1 clothes on LF2 using the prefit tool. I read the directions but they're not elementary enough for me. Do I just change LF2 to the LF1 figure using her Tools LaFemmeShape? Or do I use the prefit tool?

I have LF2. I've conformed the LF1 50s outfit (top and full skirt) to LF2. I loaded the LF1 to LF2 prefit tool, which is an object. How do I change the 50s figures? Thanks.

W10,Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8600K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 32.0 GB RAM, 64-bit, video GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 4GB.
Old lady hobbyist.
All visual art or fiction is "playing with dolls."

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Wed, 27 September 2023 at 3:43 PM

If you mean dynamic clothing, there's a tutorial in one of the Poser pulses explaining the entire process :) conforming clothing require a more complicated conversion process that we'll probably have in a tutorial soon!

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

VedaDalsette ( ) posted Wed, 27 September 2023 at 3:50 PM · edited Wed, 27 September 2023 at 3:52 PM

I fit the hair figure just fine. I loaded an ali hair figure and, from the pose folder, set the hair to LaFemme. Then I conformed it to LF2's head, I think. Then the Pose folder I clicked the LF2 Hair tool, and the hair figure fit LF2 perfectly.

W10,Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8600K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 32.0 GB RAM, 64-bit, video GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 4GB.
Old lady hobbyist.

VedaDalsette ( ) posted Wed, 27 September 2023 at 3:59 PM
Afrodite-Ohki posted at 3:43 PM Wed, 27 September 2023 - #4475405

If you mean dynamic clothing, there's a tutorial in one of the Poser pulses explaining the entire process :) conforming clothing require a more complicated conversion process that we'll probably have in a tutorial soon!

Thanks, Ohki. Yes, I mean conforming clothes. I can use the morph tool and maybe the Fitting Room, too, I guess. I'm spoiled with Evil Innocence's CrossDresser doing all the work for me. I know dynamic clothes look most realistic and best, but I just like to dress 'em and pose 'em for a lot of consecutive images I add dialogue balloons to.

Old lady hobbyist.

arrow1 ( ) posted Wed, 27 September 2023 at 4:00 PM

Will there be anatomical correct morphs available? 

Custom built computer 128 gigs RAM,2 Terrabyte hard drive, NVIDIA RTX 3060 12 Gig, Intel i9, Dual Dell Screens, 0/S Windows 11, networked to a Special 12th Generation intel I9, RTX 3060 12 Gig, Windows 11,64 gigs RAM, Dual Phillips Screens, 2 Terrabyte SSD Hard Drive plus 1 Terrabyte Hard Drive,3rd Computer intel i7,64 gigs ram, Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GeForce 1660 Ti 6 Gig,1 Terrabyte Hard Drive, OS Windows 10 64 Bit Dual Samsung Syncmaster 226bw Screens.Plus Lenovo Laptop 64 Bit,12 gigs Ram.Intel i7 chip.Windows 10 Pro and Ultimate. 4 x 2 Terrabyte Hard Drives and 2 x 2 Terrabyte external USB Hard drives. All Posers from 4 to Poser 2010 and 2012, 2014. Poser 11 and 12, 13, Hexagon 2.5 64 Bit, Carrara 8.5 Pro 64 bit, Adobe Photoshop CS4 Creative Production Suite. Adobe Photoshop CC 2024, Vue 10 and 10.5 Infinite Vue 11 14.5 Infinite plus Vue 15 and 16 Infinite, Vue 2023 and 2024, Plant Catologue, DAZ Studio 4.22, iClone 7 with 3DXchange and Character Creator 3, Nikon D3 Camera with several lenses.  Nikon Z 6 ii and Z5. 180-600mm lens, 24-70 mm lens with adapter.Just added 2x 2 Terrabyte portable hard drives.

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Wed, 27 September 2023 at 4:23 PM
arrow1 posted at 4:00 PM Wed, 27 September 2023 - #4475409

Will there be anatomical correct morphs available? 

The Pro version of her comes with a nipples morph and a genitals morph (which is basically a camel toe). More details would be for someone else to make a product, I imagine :)

- - - - - - 

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

oz_tangles ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2023 at 2:23 AM

Will there be a L'Homme 2?

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2023 at 12:05 PM
VedaDalsette posted at 3:59 PM Wed, 27 September 2023 - #4475408

Thanks, Ohki. Yes, I mean conforming clothes. I can use the morph tool and maybe the Fitting Room, too, I guess. I'm spoiled with Evil Innocence's CrossDresser doing all the work for me. I know dynamic clothes look most realistic and best, but I just like to dress 'em and pose 'em for a lot of consecutive images I add dialogue balloons to.
Is Evil Innocence going to make a LF2 license for Cross Dresser?

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2023 at 6:41 PM
oz_tangles posted at 2:23 AM Fri, 29 September 2023 - #4475500

Will there be a L'Homme 2?

It's in the plans. For now, only plans.

- - - - - - 

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Fri, 29 September 2023 at 6:41 PM
randym77 posted at 12:05 PM Fri, 29 September 2023 - #4475523
I have no idea - sadly I don't have contact with Evil Innocence :(

- - - - - - 

Tipol ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 9:58 AM

Very good news but can you tell me where this tutorial is for adapting the dynamic clothing from La Femme to Le Femme 2 ? I've been struggling since the beginning of the afternoon to see if my dynamic clothes can adapt. Thank you very much in advence for help.

hborre ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 10:46 AM

randym77 posted at 12:05 PM Fri, 29 September 2023 - #4475523

VedaDalsette posted at 3:59 PM Wed, 27 September 2023 - #4475408

It would be nice if EvilInnocence could release a LF2 CrossDresser license.  ATM, my workaround with conforming clothing conversion involves several steps which may or may not work depending on the clothing and for whom it was made for.  My work flow is as follows:

1.  Use the LF2 Morph Tool to change her to LF and fit the LF clothing to her.

2.  Convert the clothing to a prop in the Fitting Room.

3.  Run a simulation in the Cloth Room, morphing LF2 back to her default shape while allowing the dynamic prop clothing to fit.

4.  On the final simulation frame, take the fitted clothing back into the Fitting Room and convert it back into a figure, transferring the body parts and morphs as necessary.  Note:  When using the Fitting Room, do not run any simulations for fit, just convert the clothing.

5.  Go back to the Pose Room, conform the clothing to LF2 and copy the Joint Zones.

6.  If you use CrossDresser to convert clothing from a different figure to LF, your rate of success will vary.  I have experimented with AerySoul outfits from V4 using the outlined process above, and those are a disaster. You always get stray vertices moving during the Cloth Room simulation.

If anyone could provide a better alternative, just using Poser as opposed to 3rd party programs, I would be greatly interested in the process.

3Dream ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 10:48 AM · edited Sat, 30 September 2023 at 10:48 AM

NCnnnsCERgLnjn8McdzKTnhGhbDqQavS1iGJAINy.JPG

Yesterday I installed LF2 Lite on my Poser 12 and today I created my first freebie for LF2. :)

When I saw the figure on my Poser, I thought it was spectacular and I looked at all the shapes of LF2 default figure and at the same time I wanted to create a more voluptuous, appealing and very natural breasts. After some time working in 3D Studio MAX on the LF2 chest group, I created my first creation for LF2 there. I hope you like the work I did. I'm uploading it to my renderosity freebies now, but if you want to install it now, here's a link to the ZIP.

I would really like to know your opinion about my first freebie for LF2. I wish everyone a good day!

STOREhttps://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/vendors/3Dream

FREEBIEShttps://www.renderosity.com/users/3Dream/freestuff

3Dream ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 10:55 AM
Tipol posted at 9:58 AM Sat, 30 September 2023 - #4475578

Very good news but can you tell me where this tutorial is for adapting the dynamic clothing from La Femme to Le Femme 2 ? I've been struggling since the beginning of the afternoon to see if my dynamic clothes can adapt. Thank you very much in advence for help.

In figure LF2 I saw a morph in BODY that transforms LF2 into the default shape/position of LF1. This morph is in "Tools" and is precisely for using and adapting dynamic clothing from LF1 to LF2.

In frame 1 place LF2 with the morph that changes to the shape/proportions/pose to LF1 with a value of 1.

In frame 30, set this morph to 0 and place LF2 in the position you want.

Tipol ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 11:29 AM

3Dream posted at 10:55 AM Sat, 30 September 2023 - #4475582

In figure LF2 I saw a morph in BODY that transforms LF2 into the default shape/position of LF1. This morph is in "Tools" and is precisely for using and adapting dynamic clothing from LF1 to LF2.

In frame 1 place LF2 with the morph that changes to the shape/proportions/pose to LF1 with a value of 1.

In frame 30, set this morph to 0 and place LF2 in the position you want.

oh thank you very much! It works very well. Here is the quick test I did with one of my dynamic dresses and a pose of La Femme2.

xUgCjc7qcv6Ppb1xIQVx8lq7lhsM6vCBemq9p906.png

3Dream ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 11:32 AM
randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 11:46 AM · edited Sat, 30 September 2023 at 11:46 AM

The only oddity I found is that setting the La Femme Pose tool dial to 1 is way too much. (Not needed for a sleeveless outfit, I guess.)

I assume you're supposed to load the clothing and just adjust the dial until the pose matches the clothes, but I found it odd that 1 wasn't the LF1 pose. It was set at .044 in frame one for this outfit:

sK1hNOIoZTBRHIGYRfzViRIv3TO7JIqsYavf6VvT.jpg

Some great, innovative stuff included with LF2, but she could use a little more documentation.

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 11:49 AM
3Dream posted at 10:48 AM Sat, 30 September 2023 - #4475581

NCnnnsCERgLnjn8McdzKTnhGhbDqQavS1iGJAINy.JPG

Yesterday I installed LF2 Lite on my Poser 12 and today I created my first freebie for LF2. :)

When I saw the figure on my Poser, I thought it was spectacular and I looked at all the shapes of LF2 default figure and at the same time I wanted to create a more voluptuous, appealing and very natural breasts. After some time working in 3D Studio MAX on the LF2 chest group, I created my first creation for LF2 there. I hope you like the work I did. I'm uploading it to my renderosity freebies now, but if you want to install it now, here's a link to the ZIP.

I would really like to know your opinion about my first freebie for LF2. I wish everyone a good day!

Wow, thanks! That looks great.

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 12:06 PM

Hmm, never mind. I tried it again on a clean file, and setting the LaFemme shape dial to 1 changed both her shape and the pose. I swear that didn't happen before.

randym77 ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 2:07 PM · edited Sat, 30 September 2023 at 2:07 PM

She got a boob job, thanks to 3Dream.  :-D

I tried adding the morph to her one-piece, but it broke the mesh. She's too well-endowed. Dynamic clothing to the rescue.

One thing I've noticed with dynamic clothing: a lot of it comes in parented to a body part. Chest, abdomen, etc. That's sometimes necessary, if it's something that will fall off if not parented, but otherwise...the simulation works a lot better if you un-parent it, at least when the clothing is being used on a different or highly morphed figure.

huVR3aUJobA8QfKZou5QXGjQGgcPbztGIOvB5kVE.jpg

3Dream ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 2:49 PM
Faery_Light ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 5:42 PM

Does she have a texture template?

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

shvrdavid ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 6:24 PM · edited Sat, 30 September 2023 at 6:24 PM

H5SqL6WM8UMZE3Tpp5NRFlokn5GSgAxlJuDRN6Kg.jpg   gWF9QLcaXnkJ3sZve8hvZ8o87VI8iiDZ8aqad4hU.jpg   vhfmOLWb9EzOsDCQvGySrbkycSOejzDhvmk7n6SU.jpg  

hQa8OsSd9908tsRTwokxgSXlsP2YB74lwDnH9OiW.jpg   ZDTrLwKu1XmYaaQNQgtxKevK3kk7F8kzpGKWKtH1.jpg 

Here ya go....

Some things are easy to explain, other things are not........ <- Store ->   <-Freebies->

Miss B ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 8:46 PM

WHOA!!  Thank you very much!!  😁

Butterfly Dezignz

Faery_Light ( ) posted Sat, 30 September 2023 at 9:38 PM

Thank you for the UV maps!
I did discover that everything but the eyes and lashes will work with the older LF textures. :)

3Dream ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2023 at 12:46 AM

Thank you very much for giving visibility to the LF2 maps. It's a good way to attract creators to create skin textures for LF2.

Even though I won't be able to do anything next week because I had already scheduled other plans and I can't change them to other days, the following week I will start creating a character for La Femme 2 and I'm going to logically create skin textures. :) I really like LF2!

3Dream ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2023 at 1:05 AM

I like the fact that LF2 has more definition in the mesh around the lips, nose and eyes. In a week or two, I will start creating a commercial character for LF2 and in addition to wanting to create skin textures, I also want to make a face morph in 3D Studio Max with very specific characteristics.

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2023 at 7:19 AM

hborre posted at 10:46 AM Sat, 30 September 2023 - #4475580

It would be nice if EvilInnocence could release a LF2 CrossDresser license.  ATM, my workaround with conforming clothing conversion involves several steps which may or may not work depending on the clothing and for whom it was made for.  My work flow is as follows:

1.  Use the LF2 Morph Tool to change her to LF and fit the LF clothing to her.

2.  Convert the clothing to a prop in the Fitting Room.

3.  Run a simulation in the Cloth Room, morphing LF2 back to her default shape while allowing the dynamic prop clothing to fit.

4.  On the final simulation frame, take the fitted clothing back into the Fitting Room and convert it back into a figure, transferring the body parts and morphs as necessary.  Note:  When using the Fitting Room, do not run any simulations for fit, just convert the clothing.

5.  Go back to the Pose Room, conform the clothing to LF2 and copy the Joint Zones.

6.  If you use CrossDresser to convert clothing from a different figure to LF, your rate of success will vary.  I have experimented with AerySoul outfits from V4 using the outlined process above, and those are a disaster. You always get stray vertices moving during the Cloth Room simulation.

If anyone could provide a better alternative, just using Poser as opposed to 3rd party programs, I would be greatly interested in the process.

If you have LF2 Pro, there's an easier process (as in, no need for a simulation and won't fail in clothing details that could fall off):

1. Import the clothing's obj from the geometries folder into Poser

2. Load LF2 Pro's LF1 to LF2 Prefit Tool from the props library

3. Copy the LF2 shape morph from the tool to the clothing obj

4. Export that obj

Now you can import that obj in a new scene and take it through the fitting room or setup room :) Using the dev rigs as donor will be better than using LF2 herself, but both will work as a start. Remember to Copy Joints From after that, if you're in Poser13. 

- - - - - - 

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2023 at 7:20 AM

https://www.renderosity.com/article/27275/poser-pulse-fitting-dynamics-from-lf-to-lf2 ;)

- - - - - - 

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2023 at 7:23 AM
Faery_Light posted at 9:38 PM Sat, 30 September 2023 - #4475607

Thank you for the UV maps!
I did discover that everything but the eyes and lashes will work with the older LF textures. :)

Yes and that was intentional! The eyes, lashes and brows are also arranged in a way that you can fit LF's easily - there's a script included with her (Poser12+) to fit those with Material Room tricks :D

- - - - - - 

3Dream ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2023 at 8:24 AM · edited Sun, 01 October 2023 at 8:27 AM

Hello MERCHANTS! I would really like you all to read the following words. LF2 has just entered the market and there is a world to captivate and motivate. I installed the LF2 lite two or three days ago and I've already made a freebie for her but now I want to move forward and I intend to make commercial products in the near future. In my opinion, we merchants cannot limit ourselves to banal clothes, banal hair, irrelevant and too common poses or angelic characters that already all look the same. WE HAVE TO SURPRISE BUYERS with unusual but well-made products (quality is always recognized). Don't be afraid to take risks and make a completely torn or unusual outfit or a character such as: an extremely elderly person, a zombie, an alien, an anime character, a medical model with skin textures showing the organs and muscles, etc. We, merchants, have to SURPRISE our potential buyers!

I wish you good work and let's work on creating good commercial products for LF2. She deserves it!

hornet3d ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2023 at 3:54 PM

3Dream posted at 8:24 AM Sun, 1 October 2023 - #4475628

Hello MERCHANTS! I would really like you all to read the following words. LF2 has just entered the market and there is a world to captivate and motivate. I installed the LF2 lite two or three days ago and I've already made a freebie for her but now I want to move forward and I intend to make commercial products in the near future. In my opinion, we merchants cannot limit ourselves to banal clothes, banal hair, irrelevant and too common poses or angelic characters that already all look the same. WE HAVE TO SURPRISE BUYERS with unusual but well-made products (quality is always recognized). Don't be afraid to take risks and make a completely torn or unusual outfit or a character such as: an extremely elderly person, a zombie, an alien, an anime character, a medical model with skin textures showing the organs and muscles, etc. We, merchants, have to SURPRISE our potential buyers!

I wish you good work and let's work on creating good commercial products for LF2. She deserves it!

Good luck on convincing others to think outside the box, I really hope you are successful.  I am really glad that Poser has a new up to date figure to people to work with but that won't include me for a while yet.   At present I use Dawn SE along with the the Master Skin Resource 7 to give Dawn a more mature look and I would not consider moving to LF2 unless there were some similar skin resources.  While it is great to see a face and body morphs for LF2 it does not matter how good they are, it will be impossible to create anything other than a twenty something unless there are more mature skin textures available.

It does not end there, Dawn does not have a mass of outfits but there are a couple of high quality sci fi outfits that I use on a regular basis, again I am not going to jump until there is at least something similar for LF2.  

I am not being critical of LF2 in any way and I am pleased to see not only the introduction but also the level of support that there is even on day one.  The potential for producing some convincing expressions is a big draw for me that won't be enough if I cannot at least match the ways in which I can use Dawn now.  I am not expecting my needs to be met on day one but it will need at least a few merchants to answer your call for it to be worth me making the jump.

There is of course the talk of Dawn 2 but LF2 is here now and, in any case, I would be looking for the same requirements for any new figure, Dawn 2 included.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2023 at 4:00 PM

I just wanna mention that you can EASILY use texture resources made for LF1 to make LF2 characters-

- - - - - - 

3Dream ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2023 at 4:59 PM · edited Sun, 01 October 2023 at 4:59 PM

Yes, you can easily use the textures of LF1 in LF2.

------//------

Hornet3d, yes, I am the author of Master Skin Resource 7 for Dawn.

I made the same skin for LF1:

6FUi9Gj2Mc3ntDD8GHABx1JnKcm0db6Tcjtgno5q.jpeg

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/142133/la-femme-and-lhomme-master-skin-resource-3

hornet3d ( ) posted Sun, 01 October 2023 at 7:32 PM

3Dream posted at 4:59 PM Sun, 1 October 2023 - #4475639

Yes, you can easily use the textures of LF1 in LF2.

------//------

Hornet3d, yes, I am the author of Master Skin Resource 7 for Dawn.

I made the same skin for LF1:

6FUi9Gj2Mc3ntDD8GHABx1JnKcm0db6Tcjtgno5q.jpeg

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/142133/la-femme-and-lhomme-master-skin-resource-3

I was aware that you were the author of the master Skin Resource 7 for Dawn which was/is first class along with the rest of the skin resource range.   I purchased the Resource 7 way back in August 2015 when I was trying to create a slightly more mature looking Dawn character.  I had discovered that you could age Dawn's face using morphs but the effect was not very convincing, then I came across the skin Resource 7 which was a game changer for me.  I have been using my Caoimhe character ever since so I have certainly had my monies worth from the resource.  I won't add a render of the character as this is a LF2 thread and I do not want to detract from that goal.

I was not aware that you had created a LF 1 version but then I never migrated to LF from Dawn SE due to all the other factors I mentioned.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.

3Dream ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2023 at 10:24 AM

Hornet3d, soon I will update most of my products that I made for LF1, in order to also make them compatible with LF2.

Skin resources will also be updated with LF2 compatible textures and MATs. Who knows, maybe one day you'll try LF2 and continue using the Dawn figure at the same time.

hornet3d ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2023 at 10:37 AM
3Dream posted at 10:24 AM Mon, 2 October 2023 - #4475658

Hornet3d, soon I will update most of my products that I made for LF1, in order to also make them compatible with LF2.

Skin resources will also be updated with LF2 compatible textures and MATs. Who knows, maybe one day you'll try LF2 and continue using the Dawn figure at the same time.

If you are going to update your resources to LF2 then there is a good chance I will use LF 2 along with Dawn, all I really need is the ability to create a character that is more mature than is the norm for a lot of Poser figures and be able to use her with outfits with a sci-fi theme. 

hornet3d ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2023 at 2:23 PM
3Dream posted at 12:36 PM Mon, 2 October 2023 - #4475671

This product has been updated for La Femme 2:

thumb_808a8bae1e6918007910fac7991a698e.JPG

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/141987/la-femme-2-la-femme-lhomme-master-skin-resource-2

Thank you, in my wish list for now.

Faery_Light ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2023 at 5:07 PM

I downloaded the Lite version.
I hope to get enough cash together to get the full version.
I love the new face, body is not bad either. :)

randym77 ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2023 at 5:14 PM

FWIW...the October Prime coupon has been posted, in time to use it before the introductory sale on LF2 ends.

Faery_Light ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2023 at 9:48 PM

Is the Prime coupon good on La Femme2 while she is on sale is on sale?

Faery_Light ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2023 at 10:05 PM

Hmm, no edit button so need to add here.
If I exchange my rewards for a gift certificate can I appy it and the Prime coupon on her?

randym77 ( ) posted Mon, 02 October 2023 at 11:25 PM · edited Mon, 02 October 2023 at 11:28 PM

Faery_Light posted at 10:05 PM Mon, 2 October 2023 - #4475702

If I exchange my rewards for a gift certificate can I appy it and the Prime coupon on her?

I did.  :-)

Sale price ends in 1 hour and 30 minutes, though.

Faery_Light ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 12:10 AM
randym77 posted at 11:25 PM Mon, 2 October 2023 - #4475711

Faery_Light posted at 10:05 PM Mon, 2 October 2023 - #4475702

I did.  :-)

Sale price ends in 1 hour and 30 minutes, though.

Thank you, I got her!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.