Tue, May 14, 11:29 AM CDT

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 11 11:19 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Asleep at the Wheel...again

Lenord ( ) posted Mon, 07 December 2020 at 10:43 AM · edited Tue, 14 May 2024 at 6:04 AM

My last uploaded image, which has been there for a while, is suddenly literally unmentionable. A member trying to comment on it couldn't so he Site Mailed me that fact, also the Edit button and older<newer buttons are gone. It appears to only be on that latest upload, all this just recently happened because all was fine for a long time...WHAT GIVES

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Mon, 07 December 2020 at 12:55 PM

Try a direct link to your Edit Image button: https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/gallery/?upload&edit=2974622

RedPhantom ( ) posted Mon, 07 December 2020 at 4:08 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

there is an error where the page doesn't load fully. The developers have been made aware of it.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

dragongirl ( ) posted Tue, 08 December 2020 at 5:24 PM

This experience included an on-site Notification of the last empty Comment - showing the non-Comment as being from me. So this would seem to be more complicated than just incomplete loading of the page.

RodS ( ) posted Wed, 09 December 2020 at 2:25 AM

Got the same thing on one of my posts. I've seen it off and on since all the weirdness started about a month ago. Looks like they're aware of the issue. Hope they get things sorted soon.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage

rhol_figament ( ) posted Thu, 10 December 2020 at 4:14 AM

When I click on the rendo home page it says page not found. Some images have broken comments and you cannot add any more. There are no more notice's in my email on recent posts by those I follow. Seems there are a few issues... ;(

3Dpixi ( ) posted Thu, 10 December 2020 at 6:58 AM · edited Thu, 10 December 2020 at 7:00 AM

@rhol_figament :

Developers fixed a lot of issues yesterday and at my end all seems to work properly now

Could you try if refreshing your browser helps ??

If not .. can you give a direct link to the broken (art)pages so we can forward and look in to the issue to fix?

Lenord ( ) posted Thu, 10 December 2020 at 11:10 AM

@4406882Online Now! I did all of that, many times no change...https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/gallery/old-school/2974622/ check it out plus I have to log in every time and no notices about images posted by favorites. Developers haven't fixed squat as far as I can see.

Lenord ( ) posted Thu, 10 December 2020 at 11:10 AM

Lenord ( ) posted Sat, 12 December 2020 at 12:39 PM

@4406667 Can't even delete by going directly to edit, won't delete so I can re-upload and start over

Lenord ( ) posted Sat, 12 December 2020 at 12:39 PM

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Sat, 12 December 2020 at 2:31 PM · edited Sat, 12 December 2020 at 2:38 PM

Len, try this to delete it but careful because it will be really gone this time. It would be best if someone with a better delete button... removed that last comment from your pic

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/gallery/?manage&delete&delete=2974622

dragongirl ( ) posted Sat, 12 December 2020 at 11:04 PM

3dpixi - in my thread, “Pages being hacked?” You can find 4 links to pages where a mysterious comment seems to have locked up these images.

Please also note the thread I posted about my gallery stats being totally off. Nothing about that has changed since my post.

The numbers are not even recording the likes and fav’s that are being posted now, correctly. A total mess!

Lenord ( ) posted Sun, 13 December 2020 at 7:59 AM

@4407265 Actually this morning the image is gone along with that Mystery comment and everything seems fine the login problem is even gone??? from the get go I had a suspicion that last no-name empty comment was the source of the problem since friends have site mailed they can't comment on the image after that, there's no comment box. It also could just be a confluence of things my deleting the image and the Coders finally making a fix dunno doan care I just wish TPTB would just stop treating members like mushrooms, keeping us in the dark and feeding us sh!t, because a true explanation of what's going on is as good as a fix as long as we know what's happening.

Lenord ( ) posted Sun, 13 December 2020 at 7:59 AM

Lenord ( ) posted Sun, 13 December 2020 at 9:24 AM

@4407342 I spoke too soon, the log in problem is still there, I have re-uploaded the last image and so far anyway that looks good, we'll see if it keeps.

Lenord ( ) posted Sun, 13 December 2020 at 9:24 AM

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.