NEWS OF THE WEEK FOR October 16, 2017
Our weekly video news program covers Renderosity.com and hand-picked CG Industry news via our Renderosity Magazine website.
splash image: His Masters Voice by rps53
- Gallery Images For Sale Now! The Renderosity Team is excited to announce that, effective immediately, community members will have the option to purchase images from our galleries. Regardless of how you plan on using these images, you can be sure you'll be representing your love of creativity and digital art. Downloading high-resolution images offers extreme flexibility in how you can use the image(s) you love! Please be advised that not every gallery image is available for sale. It's up to the individual artist to determine if they want to sell their work.
FRIDAY the 13th - NIGHTMARES! - limited Sale. "Friday the 13th Nightmares" - Save up to 60% Friday the 13th Nightmare releases will be on sale NOW through 11:59 am (CDT) Thursday, October 19th. Own the monster(s) you fear the most while it lasts!
Filter Forge Now Available at Renderosity. The Renderosity MarketPlace is excited to announce that Filter Forge 6.0 Professional can now be purchased right here in our MarketPlace. With versions for both Windows and MAC operating systems, this is a must-have for those seeking endless creativity in their digital art. Filter Forge is a high-end plugin for Adobe Photoshop that gives you the power to create your own filters without any programming knowledge at all. The key features of Filter Forge include the filter editor and a free online library of user-created filters
Member of the Month for October is Rosemaryr. We have a short interview with Rosemaryr along with a few of her gallery artworks. Congratulations, Rosemaryr!
Renderosity Magazine News
Unity 2017.2 is now available for download. Unity 2017.2 introduces new 2D world-building tools, support for new XR platforms, and thanks to an exclusive collaboration between Unity and Autodesk, faster importing and exporting between Maya/3DS Max and Unity. Unity 2017.2 includes updates to the robust storytelling tools Timeline and Cinemachine, as well as support for ARCore, ARKit, Vuforia, and Windows Mixed Reality immersive headsets.
Standalone Oculus Go, cordless controllers announced. Our first standalone product is Oculus Go--the easiest way to jump into VR. It ships early next year, starting at $199 USD. It's awesome for watching movies or concerts, playing games, or just hanging out with your friends in VR.
Maxon releases Cineware for Illustrator. This new plugin allows artists and designers to add and edit 3D objects directly within Adobe Illustrator CC, the industry-standard vector graphics application included in the Adobe Creative Cloud.
The Elements team is excited to announce the release of Photoshop Elements 2018 & Premiere Elements 2018. This release of Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements focuses on enhancing the experience even further for memory keepers with hassle free organization, automated editing and some fun new Guided Edits that walk you through how to edit and create
- News of the Week for Feb 11, 2019
- Vendor of the Month for February - Sangriart
- News of the Week for Feb 4, 2019
- News of the Week for Jan 28, 2019
- News of the Week for Jan 21, 2019
- Faces of Renderosity for January - Andy Boys
- News of the Week for Jan 14, 2019
- News of the Week for Dec 31, 2018
- News of the Week for Dec 17, 2018
- News of the Week for Dec 10, 2018