NEWS OF THE WEEK FOR November 20, 2017
Our weekly video news program covers Renderosity.com and hand-picked CG Industry news via our Renderosity Magazine website.
splash image: So Soft by ANGELFIRE999
- Gallery of the Week: Pets of the Community. This is a very special gallery where our member share their photos of their pets. All kinds of wonderful photos are in this gallery. You'll be smiling the whole time you are browsing. Sweet!
November2017 - outoftouch's Store Sale & NEW Release. outoftouch's store & NEW Release at 50% off. Starting now through 11:59 pm (cst) Wednesday, November 22nd.
Blacksmith3D's Pre-Black Friday 60% Savings. Save up to 60% throughout Blacksmith3D's store. Offers valid now through 11:59pm (cst) on Wednesday, November 22nd.
Shop VanishingPoint's Store at Renderosity. Vanishing Point has been making Poser content since 2005 and has recently begun creating optimized content for DAZ Studio. They're innovators in making assets to make your artwork better, including: science fiction sets, fantasy buildings, vehicles, and more.
Renderosity Magazine News
Autodesk Sketchbook 8 Desktop Review. Staff writer reviews this excellent "true digital sketchbook" app from Autodesk.
Using Maya LT and Stingray to create interactive experiences. Writer Sergio Rosa explores the workflow between the game engine, Stingray, and Maya LT.
Final entry in 8 Weeks with Blender series by managing editor, Ricky Grove. He sums up his experiences learning and working with Blender over the course of 8-10 weeks.
- News of the Week for August 20, 2018 - Special Siggraph Report
- Gallery of the Week for Aug 20, 2018 - Cinema 4D Gallery
- Video Gallery & Interview with Vendor of the Month - TruForm
- Gallery of the Week for Aug 6, 2018 - COLLAGE Gallery
- News of the Week for August 6, 2018
- Gallery of the Week for July 30, 2018 - Romance Gallery
- News of the Week for July 30, 2018
- Gallery of the Week for July 23, 2018 - Anime/Manga Gallery
- News of the Week for July 23, 2018
- News of the Week for July 16, 2018