NEWS OF THE WEEK FOR November 20, 2017
Our weekly video news program covers Renderosity.com and hand-picked CG Industry news via our Renderosity Magazine website.
splash image: So Soft by ANGELFIRE999
- Gallery of the Week: Pets of the Community. This is a very special gallery where our member share their photos of their pets. All kinds of wonderful photos are in this gallery. You'll be smiling the whole time you are browsing. Sweet!
November2017 - outoftouch's Store Sale & NEW Release. outoftouch's store & NEW Release at 50% off. Starting now through 11:59 pm (cst) Wednesday, November 22nd.
Blacksmith3D's Pre-Black Friday 60% Savings. Save up to 60% throughout Blacksmith3D's store. Offers valid now through 11:59pm (cst) on Wednesday, November 22nd.
Shop VanishingPoint's Store at Renderosity. Vanishing Point has been making Poser content since 2005 and has recently begun creating optimized content for DAZ Studio. They're innovators in making assets to make your artwork better, including: science fiction sets, fantasy buildings, vehicles, and more.
Renderosity Magazine News
Autodesk Sketchbook 8 Desktop Review. Staff writer reviews this excellent "true digital sketchbook" app from Autodesk.
Using Maya LT and Stingray to create interactive experiences. Writer Sergio Rosa explores the workflow between the game engine, Stingray, and Maya LT.
Final entry in 8 Weeks with Blender series by managing editor, Ricky Grove. He sums up his experiences learning and working with Blender over the course of 8-10 weeks.
- Gallery of the Week for Feb 19, 2018 - GIMP Gallery
- News of the Week for Feb 19, 2018
- Honorable Mention Award 2017 - fabiana
- News of the Week for Feb 12, 2018
- Gallery of the Week for Feb 5, 2018 - 2D Gallery
- News of the Week for Feb 5, 2018
- Announcing the 2017 Renderosity All-Star Vendor of the Year & All Around Vendor of the Year
- News of the Week for January 29, 2018
- Gallery of the Week for Jan 22, 2018 - Science/Technology
- News of the Week for Jan 22, 2018