NEWS OF THE WEEK FOR November 20, 2017
Our weekly video news program covers Renderosity.com and hand-picked CG Industry news via our Renderosity Magazine website.
splash image: So Soft by ANGELFIRE999
- Gallery of the Week: Pets of the Community. This is a very special gallery where our member share their photos of their pets. All kinds of wonderful photos are in this gallery. You'll be smiling the whole time you are browsing. Sweet!
November2017 - outoftouch's Store Sale & NEW Release. outoftouch's store & NEW Release at 50% off. Starting now through 11:59 pm (cst) Wednesday, November 22nd.
Blacksmith3D's Pre-Black Friday 60% Savings. Save up to 60% throughout Blacksmith3D's store. Offers valid now through 11:59pm (cst) on Wednesday, November 22nd.
Shop VanishingPoint's Store at Renderosity. Vanishing Point has been making Poser content since 2005 and has recently begun creating optimized content for DAZ Studio. They're innovators in making assets to make your artwork better, including: science fiction sets, fantasy buildings, vehicles, and more.
Renderosity Magazine News
Autodesk Sketchbook 8 Desktop Review. Staff writer reviews this excellent "true digital sketchbook" app from Autodesk.
Using Maya LT and Stingray to create interactive experiences. Writer Sergio Rosa explores the workflow between the game engine, Stingray, and Maya LT.
Final entry in 8 Weeks with Blender series by managing editor, Ricky Grove. He sums up his experiences learning and working with Blender over the course of 8-10 weeks.
- Gallery of the Week for May 14, 2018 - Alternative Gallery
- News of the Week for May 14, 2018
- News of the Week for May 7, 2018
- Gallery of the Week for May 7, 2018 - Shade3D Gallery
- Artist of the Month for May, 2018 - la-du-lin
- News of the Week for April 30th, 2018
- Gallery of the Week for April 30th, 2018 - MACRO GALLERY
- News of the Week for April 23, 2018
- Gallery of the Week for April 23, 2018 - Realism Gallery
- News of the Week for April 16, 2018