NEWS OF THE WEEK FOR July 3, 2017
Our weekly video news program covers Renderosity.com and hand-picked CG Industry news via our Renderosity Magazine website.
Gallery of the week is the Photo Manipulation genre. As the name suggests, this gallery genre focuses on art created from altered/manipulated photography. The type of manipulation can be subtle or gross it depends upon the artist and the subject. There is a lot of fascinating work being done in this gallery. Highly recommended.
Get Updates For Blacksmith3D v7 and Texture Transformer v2. If you have not bought our Blacksmith3D version 7 or Texture Transformer version 2, we invite you to visit our Blacksmith3D Free Stuff page to test drive our Free Trials of Blacksmith3D PRO-7 or Texture Transformer version2
- Artist of the Month for July, 2017 - Petege. Petege has been a member of Renderosity since 2015. He creates detailed 3D scenes and characters using Blender and Daz 3D primarily. He has a large gallery of work considering his relatively short time as a Renderosity member. Every scene, every model is well-crafted and imaginative. I urge you to spend time in his gallery to discover this talented artist for yourself.
Renderosity Magazine News
Interview with President of the Association of Medical Illustrators, Wendy Hiller Gee. Nick Charles' continuing coverage of medical illustration leads to a big fat interview with the President of the AMI, Wendy Gee. This is a great series.
David Lynch: The Art Life Documentary Review. With the new Twin Peaks: The Return running on Showtime and receiving high praise (and a certain amount of wonder at his imagination), there is no better time to watch a compelling documentary on David Lynch. David Lynch: The Art Life will help you understand his ideas and imagination, but most importantly why he is the great artist he is today.
Reallusion's CrazyTalk Animator 3.1 Review. Reallusion has released CrazyTalk Animator 3.1 which has several excellent additions to the program. They listened to user input and built new features that not only help animators create new animation and characters easily, but they've also managed to keep the fun factor high. Creating characters and scenes inside of CrazyTalk Animator 3.1 is even better now!
- News of the Week for July 24, 2017
- Vote for the August Artist of the Month!
- News of the Week for July 17, 2017
- News of the Week for July 10, 2017
- Artist of the Month for July, 2017 - Petege
- News of the Week for June 26, 2017
- News of the Week for June 19, 2017
- Interview with June Artist of the Month - Velleman
- News of the Week for June 12, 2017
- Video Gallery of Artist of Month for May - Claude19