This is news of the week for December 11, 2017. Our weekly video news program covering Renderosity.com news and select CG Industry News via our Renderosity Magazine site.
- Our Renderosity Gallery of the Week is the iClone Gallery. This increasingly popular application has a following at Renderosity. The work in the gallery is excellent. Check out our GOW video!
- Interview with Artist of the Month Artienne.
- Interview with Vendor of the Month Tempesta3d.
- Christmas Extra Coupon. Save a little extra with this Christmas Coupon. Take an extra 8% Off your next purchase. From now through 11:59pm on (cst) Monday, December 11th. ALL members can save 8% off of $5 minimum purchase. GOOD on most sales items.
Renderosity Magazine News
- Neill Blomkamp, OATS Studios Release ADAM: Episode 3. Plus additional behind the scenes articles.
- How MAXON Cinema 4D powered workflow on Blade Runner 2049. London-based Territory Studio made extensive use of its acclaimed 3D software solution, Cinema 4D, as a cornerstone digital content creation tool on Blade Runner 2049
- The Foundry's Mari 4.0 is now available. The powerful texture painting application gets a make-over!
- Reallusion launches fundamental animation update with iClone 7.1 with new features for studio-level motion design for any creator to achieve professional animation results.
- Vote for the August Artist of the Month!
- News of the Week for July 16, 2018
- News of the Week for July 9, 2018
- Gallery of the Week for July 9, 2018 - Character Formulas Gallery
- News of the Week for July 2, 2018
- News of the Week for June 25, 2018
- News of the Week for June 18, 2018
- Gallery of the Week for June 18 2018 - PaintShop Pro Gallery
- Gallery of the Week for June 11, 2018 - Weird Gallery
- News of the Week for June 11, 2018