Fri, May 17, 9:26 PM CDT

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff, ashleyb, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 14 11:45 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: phone number and 2FA options?

GeorgeWeber ( ) posted Mon, 29 April 2024 at 9:02 PM · edited Thu, 16 May 2024 at 8:23 AM

Hey, I recently changed my phone number and I'm just trying to go to all my accounts and update my phone number (and 2FA related stuff).

But I don't see anywhere that the phone number is stored for purchases in Renderosity, is that correct?

Also, I'm curious if there will ever be 2 factor authorization options at any point to protect our purchases.

Thanks. 

GGreen ( ) posted Mon, 29 April 2024 at 9:18 PM

Ah 2 factor. I sure hope they do not go this route. I have too many accounts now with 2factor and I feel it is a pain in the behind. As far as a phone number being stored, isn't that something you have to enter into your phone?

GeorgeWeber ( ) posted Mon, 29 April 2024 at 9:49 PM

I'm referring to payment details being stored in my Renderosity account somewhere. I haven't bought from Renderosity in a while, but i don't see any place to store payment options. Its just as well if it isn't stored anywhere. I was just asking if it existed somewhere in the account for me to update.

In any case, 2FA is easy peasy. If you use Authy and 2 devices (one for backup) you never have to worry about losing access to your codes. Its nice especially since I travel a lot and I've had to deal with identify theft. i don't wish that on anyone. It took me months to fix all the damage they created. so any extra layers of security are appreciated. 

GGreen ( ) posted Mon, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Payment options for me show up when I purchase something. It shows either credit card or paypal. Ah I see why you want 2FA.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.