Thu, May 23, 12:50 PM CDT

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 23 12:30 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Problems with site today.

A_Sunbeam ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2024 at 8:06 AM · edited Thu, 23 May 2024 at 4:37 AM

Keep getting 'Bad Gateway' and blank pages when clicking on links.

Site has been inaccessible most of today (tried about 8am BST in UK and have only just now 2pm managed to sign in.

Has there been / is there still / a problem with access?

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2024 at 8:47 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

It's been reported to the devs. But there's also been a lot of outages in the US so it might be related to that

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

FlagonsWorkshop ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2024 at 1:35 PM

It has been acting flaky for the last 12 hours or so, but it appears to be connectivity issues not programming issues.  I doubt it is anything the devs can fix, hopefully it is both temporary and transient.

We are too used to the Internet being totally reliable when it actually isn't ;)

FlagonsWorkshop ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2024 at 2:15 PM

I also noticed that Rendo is doing a lot of "human" checking today so there may be a denial of service attack involved.  US infrastructure is undergoing a lot of hacking attempts at the moment.

A_Sunbeam ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2024 at 2:27 PM

"tis reassuring though, that it isn't my machine buggering things up.

ladylake ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2024 at 2:54 PM

That's what I said.  lol.

Crystalis ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2024 at 8:37 PM

It still needs work. I had to refresh the page four times to get to the login screen.

mg0Go8WQKyVYdaniIKVpq569YWiHvjy9KplRvpap.PNG

RodS ( ) posted Sat, 20 April 2024 at 9:13 PM

Been getting a number of these lately as well. I've seen reports in a few places about an increase in hacking by the Russians.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage

Sven_Dullah ( ) posted Sun, 21 April 2024 at 12:53 AM
Online Now!
RodS posted at 9:13 PM Sat, 20 April 2024 - #4483867

Been getting a number of these lately as well. I've seen reports in a few places about an increase in hacking by the Russians.

Really? Blaming the Russians? Wow!

Wolfenshire ( ) posted Sun, 21 April 2024 at 2:28 AM · edited Sun, 21 April 2024 at 2:53 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

I haven’t seen any news on why the internet is having problems, but there have been issues for the last couple of days. I can’t access most sites I normally go to, give it a couple of days, it will resolve itself like it always does.

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader

Torquinox ( ) posted Sun, 21 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

I've had weirdness accessing the site here and AshleyB acknowledges that Rendo devs are working on it. It seems like Rendo devs are changing/tweaking some stuff with the site. Waiting to see how it all shakes out.

RodS ( ) posted Sun, 21 April 2024 at 12:52 PM
Sven_Dullah posted at 12:53 AM Sun, 21 April 2024 - #4483872

OK, OK..... It's the space aliens......

Sven_Dullah ( ) posted Mon, 22 April 2024 at 8:15 AM
Online Now!
RodS posted at 12:52 PM Sun, 21 April 2024 - #4483885
Sven_Dullah posted at 12:53 AM Sun, 21 April 2024 - #4483872

OK, OK..... It's the space aliens......
Now you're talking...bring on the aliens already:)))

RodS ( ) posted Wed, 24 April 2024 at 8:15 PM

🤣😂👍

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.