Mon, May 6, 2:13 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 05 11:53 pm)

Subject: M4 template

Boni ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2023 at 4:05 PM · edited Sun, 05 May 2024 at 8:04 AM

On my Facebook Poser page someone asked how to fit a face texture to M4.  I gave them a basic set of instructions ... but then realized I don't know where to direct a person to the templates or seam guides for Michael 4.  I did a search and was shocked to find that ... there doesn't seem to be any.  Do any of you know of a source for a seam guide for M4? I checked ShareCG and the free stuff here as well as a generalized search. 

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2023 at 4:25 PM
Site Admin

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16-1C2dpvJCj-e4EyEBLaCvmAmMfHSAKn has seam guides. I'm surprised he didn't come with them

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2023 at 4:30 PM · edited Tue, 28 November 2023 at 4:32 PM

SnowSultan has been known to generate quite a number of seam templates over the years.  Here's a link where you can access those zip files:

SnowSultan - Seam Guides (artstation.com)

Edit: Looks like we crossed-posted.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 28 November 2023 at 7:50 PM
Site Admin

That page leads to the google drive link I posted.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Boni ( ) posted Thu, 30 November 2023 at 12:59 PM

Thank you so much.

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.