Sat, Jul 27, 4:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Contest Announcements

Welcome to the Contest Announcements Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Contest Announcements F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 11 8:21 am)

Subject: It's time to get spooky, our Halloween contest is here! 👻👺👾🎃

Deenamic ( ) posted Tue, 03 October 2023 at 10:26 AM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 3:30 AM
Forum Moderator

It's time again for our Halloween contest and we can't wait to see your scary and cute images. We have an open theme, so there are no limits to what you can create. Happy Halloweening! 🎃

Submissions Open: October 3, 2023, 10:00 AM CDT
Deadline / Voting Begins: November 7, 2023, 10:00 AM CST
Voting Closes: November 21, 2023, 10:00 AM CST
Winners Announced: November 23, 2023

ENTER NOW!

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements

RAGraphicDesign ( ) posted Wed, 04 October 2023 at 4:07 AM

Hi everyone !
Reading the rules on the new "contest", the techniques (or categories) are not specified. 3D only? Or even "2d and photography?

Thank you :)

My Store

My Freestuff

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 04 October 2023 at 7:31 AM
Site Admin

It's open to your choice. If you want to use 3D, you can. If it's 2D or photography you prefer, go ahead. If the notion strikes you to open a box of crayons and scan in what you make, I'll be impressed.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

RAGraphicDesign ( ) posted Wed, 04 October 2023 at 8:05 AM

Thank you for informations:)

My Store

My Freestuff

Faery_Light ( ) posted Mon, 09 October 2023 at 2:42 PM

Is it okay to use they entry image as a Promo for the retail set?

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

Wolfenshire ( ) posted Mon, 09 October 2023 at 4:53 PM · edited Mon, 09 October 2023 at 4:53 PM
Site Admin

@Faery_Light 

I'm not sure that would work because of this rule:

You cannot sign your real name, Renderosity username, or use any logos on your image or thumbnail, but you can sign your real name or Renderosity username in the description box.

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader

Faery_Light ( ) posted Mon, 09 October 2023 at 6:19 PM

Okay, Thanks. :)

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

barbzthorpe ( ) posted Wed, 25 October 2023 at 9:14 AM

How do I vote? 

I can't seem to find any voting buttons??

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 25 October 2023 at 10:29 AM
Site Admin

Voting hasn't started yet. We're still taking entries. Voting won't start until the 7th of November. There's still time if you want to enter.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

PandaB5 ( ) posted Sun, 29 October 2023 at 3:32 AM

Can you please clarify the rules? 

I noted this rule, but many of the images depict blood. So was this rule copied and pasted from a previous contest, or does it actually apply?

• Any entry containing violence, blood, brutality or gore that is implied or explicit will be removed.

Casual games for Windows PC, browsers and Android devices
https://www.evolutionarycasualgames.com/

Wolfenshire ( ) posted Sun, 29 October 2023 at 4:25 AM
Site Admin

I mentioned at the beginning of the contest that we were being lenient with several rules, like blood and gore, because it is a Halloween contest and some gore is to be expected.

Wolfenshire, Moderator/Community Leader

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.