Sat, Jul 27, 4:07 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Contest Announcements

Welcome to the Contest Announcements Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Contest Announcements F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 11 8:21 am)

Contest Entries
Question: I submitted an entry to the contest, but it's not showing up on the contest page, where is it?
Answer: Every contest entry but be reviewed prior to approval. Generally submissions are reviewed within 24 hours. If you do not see your entry after 24 hours, please contact the Contest Manager.

-
Contest Entry Problems
Question: How will I know if there's a problem with my contest entry?
Answer: If there is a problem with a contest entry you will be notified via site mail. Please come back often and regularly check for communications if you are participating in a contest.

-
Contest Images in Gallery
Question: Can I post my contest entry in my gallery?
Answer: Most of the Renderosity Art Contests do not allow entries to be posted anywhere online during the duration of the contest. Once the contest has finished, and the winners have been announced, then you may post your image in your gallery. Since contests may vary, please read the specific rules for the contest you wish to enter, or have entered. If you see an image posted in a member's gallery that is entered in a current contest that does not allow for online posting, please notify the Contest Manager.

-
Contest Prize Delivery
Question: I won something in a contest, how will I get my prizes?
Answer: You will be notified by the sponsor of your prize to arrange for the prize distribution, whether it's a download or a shipable product. Renderosity Gift Certificates will be awarded directly to your Renderosity Account.

-
Contest Winners
Question: How will I know if I won a contest that I entered?
Answer: Winners of the contest are posted on the contest page and in the Contest Announcements forum.

If you do not see the answer to your question, please submit your question to Renderosity Support

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.