Fri, Apr 19, 6:40 PM CDT

Welcome to the Where can I find? Forum

Where can I find? F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2023 Sep 06 11:45 am)

Subject: products previously purchased at Hivewire website ??

3Dpixi ( ) posted Mon, 11 July 2022 at 3:13 PM · edited Tue, 16 April 2024 at 2:42 PM

not sure where to pop this question . but I hope someone is able to provide me the information where to find the download files of the products I previously purchased at Hivewire website and was gifted to me by their staff? I miss the animals in my runtime and unfortunate lost while transferring to my new rendering system :(

Miss B ( ) posted Mon, 11 July 2022 at 4:58 PM

I believe you'll find the answers to any questions you may have about the transfer at the following link in the Community Center forum.

Attention Previous Hivewire3D Members

There's a post by Alisa from HiveWire near the bottom of the last page that states the instructions.

Hope that helps.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

3Dpixi ( ) posted Tue, 12 July 2022 at 12:44 AM

Thanks so much for this info and sharing the direct link Miss B . will check it out :) 

3Dpixi ( ) posted Tue, 12 July 2022 at 12:48 AM

ahh .. found it . was looking at the wrong place inside my account - silly me -
thanks again Miss B . mark this thread closed .. lol

Miss B ( ) posted Tue, 12 July 2022 at 9:56 AM

Glad to have been of some help.  🙂

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.