Tue, Apr 30, 6:06 AM CDT

Welcome to the Where can I find? Forum

Where can I find? F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2023 Sep 06 11:45 am)

Subject: Dystopia Worker Droid

deaddecaydead ( ) posted Thu, 18 February 2021 at 1:50 PM · edited Wed, 17 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

What the heck happened to the Dystopia Worker Droid (DWD)? I can't even find it in my purchased content anymore. The Dystopia Worker Droid is, still to date, one of the best bare-bones/nuts-&-bolts Industrial Style droids/bots - EVER MADE! It's so good that it still renders beautifully, with it's default materials, in both Superfly & Iray. Absolute masterpiece! I don't even remember who the artist/designer was. Is this model still available on a different sight other than Renderosity? I'm asking for friends who would also like to purchase the Dystopia Worker Droid for their Runtime Library. DWDroid 272_00.jpg

raven ( ) posted Sun, 21 February 2021 at 11:52 AM

It was sold at Daz3d. I don't think it's available there any more though.

ghostman ( ) posted Sun, 21 February 2021 at 12:43 PM

Was made by Moebius87. Not sure if he's still around

"Dream like you'll live forever. Live like you'll die tomorrow."

Join PoserLounge Chat

deaddecaydead ( ) posted Sun, 21 February 2021 at 9:34 PM · edited Sun, 21 February 2021 at 9:34 PM

Thanks for responding, peeps. And Thanks for the artist's name. At least that's a starting point for trying to track down this great package.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.