Sat, May 25, 10:33 PM CDT

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 25 1:23 pm)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: Recently views items on sale

FlagonsWorkshop ( ) posted Tue, 16 February 2021 at 6:19 PM · edited Wed, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

I know I have asked this before, but I was reminded of it again. The Recently views items is pretty useless because I buy a lot of the items I take the time to look at. If I didn't buy some and you are prompting me to take a second look, it isn't happening because anything I would take a second look at is obscured by all the stuff there I already have. (This is one of the scroll bars at the bottom of the shopping cart screen, and is a prompt to get people to add another item or two before checking out).

This would be a much more effective prompt if currently owned items were filtered out. As it stands, it has never prompted me to add anything because invariably when I click on an item that looks interesting, I already have it.

The wishlist bar below that is much more effective since it is items I do not yet own.

MarkCM ( ) posted Sat, 20 February 2021 at 10:29 AM

Funny, I was just thinking this same thing the other day. The site needs to get better at filtering owned items if they want to promote things for me to buy. It would also be helpful to have a more distinctive marker on pages than the dimmed green cart icon. Make it a red checkmark or something.

Similarly, it would be helpful to add an icon showing that an item on a sale or vendor page was already on my wishlist. The site has gotten slower recently, for whatever reason, and I don't remember everything I wishlisted, which is what the wishlist is for, so being able to add something to my cart directly without having to view the product page again would speed things up all round, while reducing strain on the server. Either that, or speed up the site. I don't want to spend more time shopping than necessary.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.