Wed, May 15, 9:51 PM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 15 9:32 pm)

Subject: Black Panther

rokket ( ) posted Thu, 18 February 2021 at 10:01 PM

rokket posted at 10:01PM Thu, 18 February 2021 - #4413229

A view of the other side. There is a microphone in the stub that is sticking up in front of her mouth.

headgear side view.png

Dang it. I just noticed that seam in the neck...

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

rokket ( ) posted Thu, 18 February 2021 at 10:03 PM

another side view.png

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 19 February 2021 at 12:28 AM · edited Fri, 19 February 2021 at 12:38 AM

Not sure about this one...

I may redo it. I don't know yet.

It's a power pack. It supplies power for her transceiver and a heads up display in her visor. The HUD gives her targeting information, weather, mapping, and how much power is left in the power pack. It's not like Tony Stark's AI, it's all just computer controlled and doesn't talk to her. But it also links her with her command unit, and they can monitor her vital signs, her voice communications and assess if she is in danger.

backpack.png

ghostman ( ) posted Fri, 19 February 2021 at 1:33 AM

Looks real cool now. That Visor made a big diff for sure. :)

"Dream like you'll live forever. Live like you'll die tomorrow."

Join PoserLounge Chat

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 19 February 2021 at 1:57 AM

Thanks! I had to go through about 7 different models before I finally got something I was happy with. But I do that anyway, with pretty much everything I make. I have recently raised my standards of what I will accept from myself, too. I still don't know about the power pack...

ghostman ( ) posted Fri, 19 February 2021 at 1:59 AM · edited Fri, 19 February 2021 at 2:01 AM

That powerpack can just as well be seen as a mounting rack for different packs that you can change to. ;)

Join PoserLounge Chat

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 19 February 2021 at 2:03 AM

That's true. But I wanted to keep things small and tidy. I was originally going to create some sort of MOLLE gear, but it's too cumbersome, and weight is an issue. She's a tiny gal and supposed to be a stealth soldier. Too much gear slows them down. And 90% of her battles are hand to hand.

ghostman ( ) posted Fri, 19 February 2021 at 6:19 AM

Even the smallest girls can be stronger than they look. ;)

Join PoserLounge Chat

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 19 February 2021 at 6:41 AM

ghostman posted at 6:40AM Fri, 19 February 2021 - #4413263

Even the smallest girls can be stronger than they look. ;)

True, that.

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 19 February 2021 at 7:21 AM · edited Fri, 19 February 2021 at 7:22 AM

I found this model while I was going through some older folders and getting rid of stuff that just isn't very good.

While this was only a concept I had, where you had a speeder that you stood on instead of straddled, the proportions are all wrong.

Then I got the idea to create on for my little soldier girl, so I am downloading some great reference pics to start on that in a few days. But here is the first one I made. It's not bad, but it's not great either.

speeder.png

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.