Sun, May 26, 2:19 AM CDT

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 25 1:57 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Changing Password Article

FlagonsWorkshop ( ) posted Thu, 08 August 2019 at 12:43 PM · edited Fri, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

On the article about changing your password it would be helpful to add exactly how to do it. It isn't all that easy to find the place to change it.

CHMedia ( ) posted Thu, 08 August 2019 at 1:05 PM

One way is to use the forgot password link.

FlagonsWorkshop ( ) posted Thu, 08 August 2019 at 1:11 PM

The other is settings/ your account name / account settings ;)

For those of us that have it set so we pretty much never have to log in... I never thought about the "forgot password" link

infinity10 ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2019 at 3:21 AM

I always worry when any online organisation informs its members to update passwords.

Eternal Hobbyist

Torquinox ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2019 at 1:24 PM

That's not cause for alarm. It's best practice (and great inconvenience) to change passwords regularly.

FrankT ( ) posted Fri, 09 August 2019 at 1:25 PM

infinity10 posted at 7:25PM Fri, 09 August 2019 - #4358995

I always worry when any online organisation informs its members to update passwords.

I'd worry more if they didn't - people are notoriously bad at changing password

My Freebies
Buy stuff on RedBubble

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.