Sun, Jun 16, 7:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jun 16 3:50 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Genesis 3 Poser Updater - FREE Utility for Poser 11

jennblake ( ) posted Thu, 25 February 2016 at 9:57 AM ยท edited Tue, 11 June 2024 at 7:29 AM

Would like to share a link with all of you HERE to our new FREESTUFF item from willdial and lululee which allows you to import the Genesis 3 Figures into Poser 11!!

FREESTUFF ITEM <---here

Enjoy! And please take a minute to tell the creators your thoughts on it. ๐Ÿ˜„

Jules53757 ( ) posted Thu, 25 February 2016 at 10:06 AM

And, it's not only getting Genesis 3 Female into Poser 11 (Poser 2014 works too), also the expressions work now, Great stuff! ๐Ÿ‘

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

dullboy ( ) posted Thu, 25 February 2016 at 11:09 AM

I appreciate the product, but have yet to be able to test it because the executable .msi file is Windows only it seems. Not knowing exactly what went into it, I wonder why it couldn't be Python to run either inside Poser or natively on the Mac OS file system. I have Parallels, but I have not yet tested whether I can update my Mac side files from Windows through Parallels. Thoughts or help?

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Thu, 25 February 2016 at 10:14 PM
Forum Moderator Online Now!

While I'm excited about this, my excitement is tempered by the fact that I cannot run this on my Mac. I'm hoping that a Mac version is in the works so we can join in the fun.

Lenord ( ) posted Thu, 25 February 2016 at 10:18 PM

.msi is a windows installer file, I know I heard of a trick to using .msi on a MAC but never tried it because I don't have a MAC but a quick search turned this up, might be of some help http://www.ehow.com/how_7174107_open-msi-file-mac.html

Remember...No matter where you go there you are

Jules53757 ( ) posted Fri, 26 February 2016 at 2:23 AM

In my download there is no msi file, the installer is an Exe and so I'm pretty sure it will not run on a Mac.

Ulli

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

Oculto ( ) posted Fri, 26 February 2016 at 7:49 AM

Thank you!!!

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Sun, 28 February 2016 at 3:46 PM
Forum Moderator Online Now!

Can anyone answer as to whether a Mac version is forthcoming? I really want to take advantage of this and I know other Mac users want to as well. Thanks!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.