Tue, May 14, 5:27 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 13 5:31 pm)

Subject: Super Hero search

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 14 August 2015 at 3:24 AM

Try this.  I'm not sure if you have as I don't have Poser 10 but I think you might have this function.  If not, we can go with plan b

file_3988c7f88ebcb58c6ce932b957b6f332.jp

Oh yeah. I forgot about those. I believe I do have them. I'll look and get back to you.

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 14 August 2015 at 3:27 AM

Don't know why the forum wants to do this, but every time I put two pics in one post it duplicates one or the other. Here is the second image I was trying to post.

file_0a09c8844ba8f0936c20bd791130d6b6.jp 

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 14 August 2015 at 3:32 AM

I don't have 'Copy Morphs From' in Poser 10. That's a pro feature I guess.

Plan 'B' it is...

Wait... what was plan 'B'??? 

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 14 August 2015 at 3:33 AM

The body in the short dress Saturn girl costume is the one I want to use.

quietrob ( ) posted Fri, 14 August 2015 at 3:40 AM

LMAO!!  Plan B is You send me the outfit when you think it's done and I'll fill it with Morphs.  Completely legal and it would be my pleasure to help you.

You know somethin'?  I like them both.  My first choice is the David Cockrum model but like I said, Many artists and creators have put their stamp on Saturn Gal, if you wish to design your own, I'll still help with the morphs.

quietrob ( ) posted Fri, 14 August 2015 at 3:43 AM

The first looks like a freebie dress I have for Aiko 3 and then re-textured for the Legion.  Saturn Girl was never a warrior so it still works.

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 14 August 2015 at 4:03 AM

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 14 August 2015 at 4:06 AM

I won't be doing the dress. I like the body suit better. I may pad it a bit. Not quite armor since a psychic doesn't need it, but some kind of filler.

I am going to give the first costume a good attempt first. If it works, great. If not, probably going with the 'other plan B'.

Oh, and I knew what plan B was, I was just being silly. 

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 14 August 2015 at 4:07 AM

So let's see where this goes. Should have something tangible to work with in a few hours.

quietrob ( ) posted Fri, 14 August 2015 at 4:20 AM

I knew that you knew what plan b was!  I just knew it!  Hborre didn't. But I did.

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 14 August 2015 at 5:18 AM

Lol... I will start working on plan B in a little while. I just had lunch and I am stuffed. Need to circulate my blood and get the digestion going.

towdow3 ( ) posted Fri, 20 January 2017 at 3:38 PM

joequick posted at 4:38PM Fri, 20 January 2017 - #4214401

This is a Marvel Now Captain America I started before the move towards PBR rendering.  Hope to do PBR maps for it once I get some free time.

file_1c9ac0159c94d8d0cbedc973445af2da.jpGoal was to eventually do a battle scene between him and that monster Tony Stark

file_a4a042cf4fd6bfb47701cbc8a1653ada.jp

Joequick where can one find that armor you used in the picture?

rokket ( ) posted Fri, 27 January 2017 at 12:19 AM

Wow, someone resurrected this old thread?

quietrob ( ) posted Fri, 27 January 2017 at 2:42 AM

rokket posted at 12:41AM Fri, 27 January 2017 - #4296013

Wow, someone resurrected this old thread?

Hey! I'm not sure who started this thread but it's one of the best ever made! Anything about Super Heroes is a good thing!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.