Sun, May 19, 6:18 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 19 1:07 am)

Subject: Poser women's legs

primorge ( ) posted Sat, 30 May 2015 at 12:17 PM

@ Hornet,

I tend to agree, I really like the technical based threads... I have a habit of getting in trouble in the OT or opinion threads. I Like some of the render topic threads, the A3 one that's here right now fer instance. I'm half tempted to take on this subject for a render but I've already put together a complicated one for Dasilva's 'Poser Woman Crushes Insects' thread... this topic is pretty boring and unconciously reduction to body objectification without irony. Anyway I've got a render for the A3 thread that's cooking and coming along nicely...

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/feminism-objectification/

shvrdavid ( ) posted Sat, 30 May 2015 at 1:24 PM · edited Sat, 30 May 2015 at 1:25 PM

file_8f85517967795eeef66c225f7883bdcb.jp

They HAVE to be a human girl's legs, do they?  ;-)

Sincerely,

Bill

It is from Poser and those are legs. So They Are Perfect, for this thread.

Some things are easy to explain, other things are not........ <- Store ->   <-Freebies->

AmbientShade ( ) posted Sat, 30 May 2015 at 2:08 PM

If you don't want to participate in the thread then don't participate. There's nothing that says you have to read the thread either.

There's nothing wrong with this thread being here as long as it doesn't violate ToS. Just flag your posts appropriately if they contain nudity (which includes transparent clothing as far as Renderosity is concerned), violence or language.

And don't attack other members just because you don't like what they like. You are all adults, not children.

Male_M3dia ( ) posted Sat, 30 May 2015 at 2:17 PM · edited Sat, 30 May 2015 at 2:20 PM

Brave Sydney prepares to fight a giant insect in front of the gate. Can anyone guess who will win the battle?

And... what do you think of her legs? Please reply.

If we are being totally honest, looks like her ankles are broken. I don't think that model is really made for high heels. Shrdavid's image, including the lighting is much better. Jura11 has some nice renders as well, I like the lighting there too.

Male_M3dia ( ) posted Sat, 30 May 2015 at 2:24 PM

Also, is there way so that flagged images won't be seen by the OP? Maybe that way there can be more participation and the OP won't see the nudity.

Byrdie ( ) posted Sat, 30 May 2015 at 2:43 PM · edited Sat, 30 May 2015 at 2:48 PM

Legs? Check. Poser? Check. Heels? Check. Nudity cropped so as not to make both the mods and the original poster go "Ka-Blooey"? Check. Figure used? You tell me. ;-)

file_f899139df5e1059396431415e770c6dd.jp

primorge ( ) posted Sat, 30 May 2015 at 2:58 PM

SP3?

Byrdie ( ) posted Sat, 30 May 2015 at 3:24 PM

Nope. Keep guessing. :-)

shvrdavid ( ) posted Sat, 30 May 2015 at 3:34 PM · edited Sat, 30 May 2015 at 3:34 PM

Figure used? You tell me. ;-)

file_f899139df5e1059396431415e770c6dd.jp

Michael aka Mike

Some things are easy to explain, other things are not........ <- Store ->   <-Freebies->

Byrdie ( ) posted Sat, 30 May 2015 at 3:59 PM

Bingo! Morphs are about 80 percent Vicky's, though, and so is the texture. This was before I got any of the Genesis stuff, btw. I can do much better hybrids with those, when DSON & Poser cooperate for me. 

FightingWolf ( ) posted Sat, 30 May 2015 at 5:04 PM

Ha.. Michael legs. I wish I would have thought of doing that. 

Byrdie ( ) posted Sat, 30 May 2015 at 6:05 PM

To be honest, even I sometimes have trouble telling them apart. file_a8baa56554f96369ab93e4f3bb068c22.jpfile_fa7cdfad1a5aaf8370ebeda47a1ff1c3.jp

Byrdie ( ) posted Sat, 30 May 2015 at 6:08 PM · edited Sat, 30 May 2015 at 6:19 PM

file_5f93f983524def3dca464469d2cf9f3e.jpOops, I probably should have cropped those too, since the OP wanted to see legs-in-heels only. My bad. 

pikesPit ( ) posted Sat, 30 May 2015 at 6:41 PM · edited Sun, 31 May 2015 at 12:43 AM

Nevermind Byrdie,

in the next thread the OP probably will order us to submit renders of "Beautiful Poser Women Hand Smashing Flies" - but - only the left hand shall be visible, and no elbow at all because that offends him.

But I could be wrong - maybe he'll order renders of a knee from behind, with a spider crawling across "but the girl is not bothered".

WEll, I am "not bothered" for sure.
[edited for personal attacks]

Instead, what slighly bothers me is, what potential newcomers might think about the Rendo forum if they come here, and the first thread they stumble upon is one of these... I, for my part, would think: "All Idjits here! What was the name of the other Market Place? I think I'll rather go there..."

But then of course, this forum appears to have become a dump where "everything goes". I miss the place it was once, where I learnt so much, and where great Poser artists and tutors used to post.
Ah, memories...

This was my first and last post in any of Dasilva's threads.
All others, have fun rendering to Dasilva's orders!
Over & Out.

regards,
Peter

pikesPit ( ) posted Sat, 30 May 2015 at 6:48 PM · edited Sat, 30 May 2015 at 7:00 PM

B.t.w., excellent job you did on M4/V4!
I know an artist who creates all his male characters using V4 as base mesh, and those "males" look bloody more realistic than many M4 based characters and their "Hulk" body shape XD

-P-

Edit to QUOTE MYSELF:
"This was my first and last post in any of Dasilva's threads."
I noticed that I've just proven me wrong... :D

Byrdie ( ) posted Sat, 30 May 2015 at 7:44 PM

Thanks. I still have some problems with the chest/abs not quite matching the pure M4 version of this character. Sometimes I can hide it with clothes but when the desired outfit is skimpy and I must use the V4 because the shoes or whatever else I need from Vicky's wardrobe won't convert properly, it's a right pain. Transferred him to Genesis (all versions) with the GenX plug in and the results are even better than I'd hoped. Also, the shoes and clothing works better between the genders there. I just wish it would play nicer for me in Poser. Maybe next upgrade. I keep hoping.

Helos ( ) posted Sat, 30 May 2015 at 8:20 PM · edited Sat, 30 May 2015 at 8:30 PM

Nice work, Byrdie! 

This is really a strange thread, but there are very funny posts/pics. 

Now let me give my 2 cents to this:  It's a rare shot of Mrs. Bagginsbill from behind wearing nothing more than her beloved ankleboots (V3). 

Henning

file_ec8956637a99787bd197eacd77acce5e.jp

WandW ( ) posted Sat, 30 May 2015 at 8:23 PM

I don't recall why I rendered this one (testing something, I guess, but i don't recall what) Two different V4 characters...

file_6974ce5ac660610b44d9b9fed0ff9548.jp

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

Dasilva ( ) posted Sat, 30 May 2015 at 8:55 PM

Shinny beautiful woman's legs.

file_65b9eea6e1cc6bb9f0cd2a47751a186f.pn

primorge ( ) posted Sat, 30 May 2015 at 10:12 PM · edited Sat, 30 May 2015 at 10:13 PM

"It's a hot summer day, and Sydney is enjoying the heat outside, getting her legs sweaty. And her high heels are shining like the sun.

Perhaps, you can do the same. But not with the nudity."

Pure Poser Poetry, conjuring fond memories... simple times when we were not bothered or frightened by raytracing.

JVRenderer ( ) posted Sat, 30 May 2015 at 10:46 PM

file_b73ce398c39f506af761d2277d853a92.jp

I'll play....by the rules (no nudity, and only leg shots with high heels). The rest is perception.

Software: Daz Studio 4.15,  Photoshop CC, Zbrush 2022, Blender 3.3, Silo 2.3, Filter Forge 4. Marvelous Designer 7

Hardware: self built Intel Core i7 8086K, 64GB RAM,  RTX 3090 .

"If you spend too much time arguing about software, you're spending too little time creating art!" ~ SomeSmartAss

"A critic is a legless man who teaches running." ~ Channing Pollock

My Gallery  My Other Gallery 

primorge ( ) posted Sat, 30 May 2015 at 10:57 PM

JV, what's that shadow in the background? Looks like Andy lurking in the closet.

Nice DOF on that, btw. 

shvrdavid ( ) posted Sat, 30 May 2015 at 11:24 PM · edited Sat, 30 May 2015 at 11:28 PM

There are times I wish the P4 Render Engine was still in the new versions.

Pole_22.jpg

Firefly does have its advantages thou... Sort of tuff to get peach fuss on legs with the P4 engine....

shvrdavid ( ) posted Sat, 30 May 2015 at 11:36 PM

file_b73ce398c39f506af761d2277d853a92.jp

I'll play....by the rules (no nudity, and only leg shots with high heels). The rest is perception.

But... I she has see thru panties. lol Excellent render. Was it done in Octane?

rokket ( ) posted Sun, 31 May 2015 at 12:07 AM

Sick.

By that I mean this thread, and that excellent render by JV.... 

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.

obm890 ( ) posted Sun, 31 May 2015 at 2:38 AM

don't post a picture that contains with nude, I hate seeing those. It irritates me. And no full body of a woman.

There must be a leg fetish site we can direct him/her to.  This is kind of messed up and creepy.

Clearly a "crush fetish" site (apparently it's a thing) is what this guy is really after and he's trying to get posters here to supply images to feed his fetish. Next thread will be "a woman's legs, high heels and a kitten". But if it's not against the TOS it's all good fun, right? And I'll probably get a warning for this post.

pumeco ( ) posted Sun, 31 May 2015 at 5:09 AM

@Helos
I can see why Baggins is attracted to her!

@JVRenderer
Better render than David's, though not nearly as much a cock-tease as his (but still great).  I had a similar idea for the panites the other day and was going to post something, but when I came to load it up again, the usual Poser unrelibility put an end to it.

I ended up with some panties floating around in the scene, and no Roxie!

@David
So if that's from way back in Poser 4, it's good to see old habits die hard then, you closet eroticist, you ;-)

Anthanasius ( ) posted Sun, 31 May 2015 at 5:18 AM

Ha ve a look at my gallerie, i render a lot of leggy women. I dont render only legs cause a woman is a woman, not only legs. My last render http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=2621709

Génération mobiles Le Forum / Le Site

shvrdavid ( ) posted Sun, 31 May 2015 at 7:14 AM · edited Sun, 31 May 2015 at 7:16 AM

@David
So if that's from way back in Poser 4, it's good to see old habits die hard then, you closet eroticist, you ;-)

That is not from Poser 4, but this is about as good as I can get FireFly to do. IDL, with AO. One Infinite light, one point inverse square light.
legs_3.jpg

primorge ( ) posted Sun, 31 May 2015 at 8:11 AM

Critique, too heavy on the procedural bump and spots node (?, hard to tell because the surface is so busy) on that skin, all of your female skins always look way over articulated. Use bb's free leather shaders on the furniture and purse, those materials as you have them don't look good, e.g. "realistic" which is obviously your goal, IMO and could easily be remedied.

No offense intended, just a critique.

shvrdavid ( ) posted Sun, 31 May 2015 at 8:19 AM

No offence taken.

The ironic part, is the skin is a BB shader with some modifications to desaturate it and self illuminate it a bit, there are no spot nodes in it. I may have the bump a tad high thou, lol... It just looks really flat if you turn it down.

It is a progressive render, which may be part of the issue, but obviously not all of it.

The shader on the couch and Purse are the default Poser ones. I will have to see what else BB has come up with lately.

Dasilva ( ) posted Sun, 31 May 2015 at 6:54 PM

Posette's legs again, deep in the forest. And she's wearing high heel's with flower texture on it. But, there's something odd she's standing on the ground. Its slime Posette is stepping on.

file_3644a684f98ea8fe223c713b77189a77.pn

WandW ( ) posted Sun, 31 May 2015 at 6:58 PM

@David

That is not from Poser 4, but this is about as good as I can get FireFly to do. IDL, with AO. One Infinite light, one point inverse square light.

How did you get the shadows in the corner to look so good?  Mine are often all smudgy with IDL..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

Latexluv ( ) posted Sun, 31 May 2015 at 7:25 PM

@David

Man, I'd like to give your light set a try! Pretty please batting eyelashes

"A lonely climber walks a tightrope to where dreams are born and never die!" - Billy Thorpe, song: Edge of Madness, album: East of Eden's Gate

Weapons of choice:

Poser Pro 2012, SR2, Paintshop Pro 8

shvrdavid ( ) posted Sun, 31 May 2015 at 8:14 PM · edited Sun, 31 May 2015 at 8:16 PM

WandW, Latexluv...

The  lighting is fairly simple actually, but goes against what most people will tell you is the "proper way" to do it...

The proper way, makes artifacts......

The scene is fairly simple, BBs IDL sphere with an image on it that is a dusk/sunrise scene, Bright spot is to the direction the character is looking so it reflects on the table.

Office Room freebie with 2 walls. 

Scene Ambient Occl.Options set to too 10, 0.01, 10 with eval in light checked. Each light is set to 2 for AO value.

Infinite light outside of the room pointing in thru window that is to the left. 100%, white, Diffuse, 170,170,170, Specular 222,222,222 Shadow 0.5 Raytraced, 10 blur

Point light to the right set up about the same with Inverse Square turned on. You can move it to and from the character to change the lighting...

Render Settings are rather high. 

file_fa7cdfad1a5aaf8370ebeda47a1ff1c3.jp

Note, I almost always use Progressive Render now, and for a final render you will need 10 to 12 pixel samples min. If it is still grainy at 8-10 re evaluate your lighting.

Adjust for you cpu core count as well. You dont want to do 24 if you only have 4.....

The walls are are nothing special shader wise. Cloud node on diffuse. Noise bump with cloud plugged into x on noise.,

Floor is just a wood diffuse, used as slight bump, and a reflect node.

Shaders on figure are a mod of Ezskin sweaty, depending on your texture set you may have to play with the saturation setting. I have it at .9 with this set. The main mod is to make it self illuminating. Plug output of shader into ambient, and work your way up on the value setting to keep shaded areas from red'ng out. Think I have it set to 1.3, but this is a dark texture on purpose. Lighter sets will be far less to get rid of the red out.

Hope this helps, it is not the norm, violates what every says you should do, but it works.

Sometimes I turn the IDL bounces up even higher as well.

Dasilva ( ) posted Mon, 01 June 2015 at 4:32 PM · edited Mon, 01 June 2015 at 4:32 PM

Can someone create the legs of Poser Wonder Woman and her high heel boots? Please? Only her legs, not hips, body, and face.

shvrdavid ( ) posted Mon, 01 June 2015 at 5:12 PM · edited Mon, 01 June 2015 at 5:14 PM

Wonder Woman had a few different pairs of boots.... But the White Strip ones were worn the most.

WandW ( ) posted Thu, 04 June 2015 at 8:33 AM

Can someone create the legs of Poser Wonder Woman and her high heel boots? Please? Only her legs, not hips, body, and face.

Since you have V4 now, here is a costume, including boots, to do your own renders... :) 
http://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?item_id=71869

jura11 ( ) posted Thu, 04 June 2015 at 10:02 AM

Here are my two other renders 

2v0zbbo.jpg

kan5me.jpg

Thanks,Jura

FightingWolf ( ) posted Thu, 04 June 2015 at 8:37 PM

Jura11.  what floor is that? It looks nice.  Was it rendered in Poser?

jura11 ( ) posted Thu, 04 June 2015 at 8:46 PM

Hi there Sadly not,its not rendered in Poser Pro,its rendered in 3DS MAX and floor is one of my own floors created in 3DS MAX,texture I'm not sure,where I found this,but I think is free one 

Thanks,Jura

FightingWolf ( ) posted Thu, 04 June 2015 at 9:20 PM

Hi there Sadly not,its not rendered in Poser Pro,its rendered in 3DS MAX and floor is one of my own floors created in 3DS MAX,texture I'm not sure,where I found this,but I think is free one 

Thanks,Jura

Jura lol. 3DS Max you say... so you are just going to post a perfectly rendered floor and leave people drooling lol.  I've seen very few renders from Poser users where the floor looks that nice. One day Poser will get there.

jura11 ( ) posted Thu, 04 June 2015 at 10:41 PM

Thanks,Jura

Jura lol. 3DS Max you say... so you are just going to post a perfectly rendered floor and leave people drooling lol.  I've seen very few renders from Poser users where the floor looks that nice. One day Poser will get there.

Hi there 3DS MAX is what I most use when I want bit better renders,this floor is not perfect,its OK,I've seen better and on this floor I've used only good hi res texture and added there few more bits 

About the Poser floors,I think best floor which I've seen is Modular Living sold over on RDNA and Dreamland Models which selling over here,those two floors are my favorites and I do mostly use them if I do render in Poser 

But as most everything depends on textures and on the how is done,I wish Poser once will implement  something like 3DS MAX is using or will start to use V-RAY in some point,which I don't believe will,but who knows

Thanks,Jura

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.