Thu, May 2, 10:04 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 02 9:35 am)

Subject: otee, percolating fresh pot o'cawffee. complete a project

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Wed, 26 August 2015 at 3:27 PM

been playing with an ibl set all week

want vivid richer colors, deeper contrast. touchable.

testing a conclusion can't achieve noiseless renders with jpg based texture maps. even with a min shade of 0.

what other experiments to try?

beyond photo real, want it to look like someone is sitting in my monitor and breathing. trying to escape the parallel universe.

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

3DFineries ( ) posted Thu, 27 August 2015 at 5:30 AM

Whacking head on desk already.
Double layer Poser dynamics are hard to get the right settings.....
Got to finish it so I can send it to my render Angel.

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sat, 29 August 2015 at 7:00 AM · edited Sat, 29 August 2015 at 7:02 AM

is a still life still a still life, if there a cat in it?

.http://dragcave.net/view/6HTrU .http://dragcave.net/view/Ud4io

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sat, 29 August 2015 at 7:06 AM

3DFineries posted at 8:04AM Sat, 29 August 2015 - #4224613

whaz Double layer dynamics? 👩‍👩‍👦‍👦

3DFineries ( ) posted Sat, 29 August 2015 at 10:02 AM

MistyLaraPrincess posted at 10:01AM Sat, 29 August 2015 - #4225203

3DFineries posted at 8:04AM Sat, 29 August 2015 - #4224613

whaz Double layer dynamics? 👩‍👩‍👦‍👦

Outfit I made. 😄

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Mon, 31 August 2015 at 8:18 AM

whatever happened to nursoda?

vive la vila

3DFineries ( ) posted Mon, 31 August 2015 at 9:34 AM

Yeah! No hurricane!

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Mon, 31 August 2015 at 8:20 PM

erika hurricane?

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Mon, 31 August 2015 at 8:24 PM

been having a clutzy day today. dropped a whole cup of coffee this morning. then dropped a tray of potato chips. then i burned myself on a cooking tray.

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Mon, 31 August 2015 at 10:19 PM

MistyLaraPrincess posted at 10:18PM Mon, 31 August 2015 - #4225717

been having a clutzy day today. dropped a whole cup of coffee this morning. then dropped a tray of potato chips. then i burned myself on a cooking tray.

Not your day. Mine hasn't been too bad.

Doric

The "I" in Doric is Silent.

3DFineries ( ) posted Tue, 01 September 2015 at 5:22 AM · edited Tue, 01 September 2015 at 5:24 AM

MistyLaraPrincess posted at 5:21AM Tue, 01 September 2015 - #4225716

erika hurricane?

I was supposed to be hurricane Erika, but it fizzled out before it made it here. lol

And OUCH! That is a clutzy day.

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Wed, 02 September 2015 at 8:21 AM

were the greek muses all ladies?
what about buff male muses for female clients?

furies were all ladies, iirc

banshies?

bagginsbill ( ) posted Wed, 02 September 2015 at 8:31 AM · edited Wed, 02 September 2015 at 8:39 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

Not only were all nine muses daughters, but in depictions it seems important to emphasize this with an almost universal wardrobe malfunction.

Go to wikipedia article on muses and look at the pictures like this and this one

(Whew - took me a while to figure out how to link that)

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Wed, 02 September 2015 at 6:50 PM

those wiki images ... a-musing ... tee hee

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Thu, 03 September 2015 at 7:44 AM

was gonna bring Katie to work today. running too late this morning. today and tmorrow carrara practice days.

http://dragcave.net/code/XrKJ1

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Fri, 04 September 2015 at 10:41 PM

Was going to ask what you're doing with Katie.
I have her taking a walk with Ritchie in Fober's hills. If I ever get it far enough to do a render.
Looking for a pair of glasses for her. She looks like one of my kidhood friends, that's a long time ago, and the friend was a redhead, with almost the same as Kate's hair. Got one pair of glasses but not the right style.
"Ritchie" is from Color Curvature's M4/K4 mixer, Nickolas morph.
Doric.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sat, 05 September 2015 at 8:42 AM

i posted my Katie project wip a page back 🙆

Caturday morning. gorgeous day out. neighbors with vegetable gardens sharing stuff. gave me home grown zucchini, tomatoes, Kentucky pole green beans fresh picked off the vine. 🐿

freakin out a bit. no way i'm dumping canned cream of mushroom soup on fresh grown veggies. 🍄 thaz crazy. do they even read the sodium content? my feet are swollen just thinkin about it.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 05 September 2015 at 9:40 AM
Site Admin

You're making me hungry talking about the fresh veggies.

A good recipe for fresh green beans. Coat with olive oil and add black pepper and sea salt to taste. Spread on cookie sheet and bake until tender. I think it was a 350 oven.

And this is the best way to use zucchini, imho http://www.food.com/recipe/zucchini-mock-apple-pie-69270

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sat, 05 September 2015 at 9:48 AM

RedPhantom posted at 10:46AM Sat, 05 September 2015 - #4226629

You're making me hungry talking about the fresh veggies.

A good recipe for fresh green beans. Coat with olive oil and add black pepper and sea salt to taste. Spread on cookie sheet and bake until tender. I think it was a 350 oven.

And this is the best way to use zucchini, imho http://www.food.com/recipe/zucchini-mock-apple-pie-69270

yumma. gonna bake cookie sheet green beans right now! thank you!

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sun, 06 September 2015 at 11:09 AM

y'know snacking on raw green beans is pretty tasty actually and has the lil crunch, not quite potato chips. lol, bubbies will eat potato chips, they won't eat green beans. they lookin at me like i betrayed them. mebbe the squirrels will eat em.

gonna try modeling half a torso today. should prolly start with female, i can look in a mirror for reference lol

and feeling a surge of Vila love. haven't rendered her in many a moon.

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Sun, 06 September 2015 at 3:00 PM

This is my day to be an idiot and I'm taking advantage of it. I have four violins. One maybe playable, but not expensive. Another needs work, lots of it. Two are "Harvey Wallhanger", to go with a wall clock. Looks pretty good. Today, ordered a viola, and the only string i play is a guitar, of which I have nine. Didn't spend a lot for the viola either, another wallhanger.
Two walls are going to be filled with instruments. Also have a trombone, cornet, teardrop ukelele. Don't have any way to hang the accordion, so it stays in the case. And I still haven't spent a lot of money, I look for the old and discarded. For wall hangers, how they play doesn't matter.

Doric.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Mon, 07 September 2015 at 10:12 AM

ukelele reminds me of "tip toe through the tulips" iirc was by Tiny Tim

🌷

labor day, plan to catch up on installs, play some xenosaga3, play squeekytoy with my neighbor's buppies when they come outside 🐕🐕

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Mon, 07 September 2015 at 4:48 PM

Tiny Tim was a pretty poor excuse for an act. Heard him once, that was enough. I'd rather hear Cocktails for Two by Spike Jones.

Doric.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Tue, 08 September 2015 at 6:14 PM

90f out. still time for summer tiki martinis

i rendered the kelly lodge in carrara. all the yummi food in it making me hungry

3DFineries ( ) posted Wed, 09 September 2015 at 7:23 AM

Playing with Marvelous Designer 5 Open Beta until it croaks on me. Sure wish it wasn't so expensive cause I'm getting great results importing the models into Poser.

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Wed, 09 September 2015 at 7:10 PM

studying for 3d printing. likes .stl files.

studying needs lotsa cheese doodles. ate 1/2 the bag already

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Thu, 10 September 2015 at 8:35 AM

the dark theme of these forums are a relief on my eyes after white of other forums. my eyes sigh in relief lol

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Fri, 11 September 2015 at 9:09 PM

aaahchoooo wub colb in da nosb

hob bluberry oatmealb

ixnay oldscay

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Sat, 12 September 2015 at 8:06 AM

Beautiful morning, 50f now, Eight in the morning. Not supposed to go over 70 today, my kind of weather. Doric.

3DFineries ( ) posted Sat, 12 September 2015 at 8:11 AM

Hot, sticky, heat index between 102-105.... Please let it cool off here........

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sat, 12 September 2015 at 9:09 AM · edited Sat, 12 September 2015 at 9:11 AM

105?! 🏄😓

exnem store on sale 🍦 nomm the yummies

where's the coupies when yoo need em 🎰 .

what the?? pile poo emote?

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Sat, 12 September 2015 at 6:04 PM

Might have reached 65f today, but not more. Pleasant outside, but the house is maybe a little cool. Going to have to run the furnace for about an hour, then let it cool off for sleeping.

Doric.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sun, 13 September 2015 at 2:00 AM

65f sounds nice and comfy

ahchoooo shnitzz
make it stop meh

gonna run out of tissues before i run out of sneezes

3DFineries ( ) posted Sun, 13 September 2015 at 5:59 AM

Still hot. Still sticky & the cool weather didn't even make it this far south.... Need some ☕

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Sun, 13 September 2015 at 8:33 AM

Furnace running, house was cold this morning. 50f again when I looked half hour ago. Coffee done, eyes maybe half open, mind still out, that takes two cups to wake up. Katie curled in bed, blanket pulled tight around her neck, where I'd like to be again, but cats think I should be up, Frisky thinks he wants to be outside, but then he'd be scratching to come back in right away.
Waiting for my lawn care person to come, grass getting pretty high. Legs won't go around that much without me waking up in the wee hours with leg cramps. I'm kinda stuck there.

Doric

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sun, 13 September 2015 at 9:14 AM

cookin frozen chicken pot pie. Pumpkin PIE is here! 🎃 no pumpkin pie emoji, this will have to do

👃 lol sneezies slowing down a bit yayysies

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Mon, 14 September 2015 at 8:23 AM

can't parent things to morphs, right? so eyebrow hairs won't move with expression morphs

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Mon, 14 September 2015 at 1:28 PM

tater mash poe tay toe "whats tater precious?"

how come we don't have non-stick bacofoil in the States?

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Mon, 14 September 2015 at 10:53 PM

(Drums fingers on desk) Why doesn't my credit card statement come when I want it to? Want to buy two guitar cases for my two Gretch, but don't want this months credit bill getting ridiculous. (Returns to drumming fingers.)

Doric

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Tue, 15 September 2015 at 9:31 AM

you can't view it online?

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Tue, 15 September 2015 at 3:45 PM

Could, but I want to pay it back to zero so I can start again. (Darned spendthrift anyhow.) Can't do that online.

Doric the impatient.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Thu, 17 September 2015 at 10:54 AM

choice between putting on a drip coffee, LavAzza drip esspresso, k-cup breakfast blend, or hoofing it with my cane to starbucks for a strawberry smoothie. or wait for the coffee truck get diet snapple.

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Thu, 17 September 2015 at 2:07 PM

I vote for drip coffee. Lots of it.

Doric

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Thu, 17 September 2015 at 2:29 PM

no one percolates anymore lol

PrecisionXXX ( ) posted Thu, 17 September 2015 at 9:49 PM

As I type, lovely thunderstorm outside. We need it. Now if I get my mower back before I need it,,,,,

Doric

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sat, 19 September 2015 at 7:59 AM

last weekend of summer. time to air out the flannel.

posing dinosurs this weekend. waxy leaf shader should cone in handy

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Sun, 20 September 2015 at 8:08 AM

pumpkin pie iz dessert today (desert?)

3DFineries ( ) posted Sun, 20 September 2015 at 11:29 AM

Multi layered dynamics are HARD to set up....... I need a cloth room guru for this outfit.... 😫

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sun, 20 September 2015 at 3:04 PM
Site Admin

3dFineries, what type of multi-layer dynamics are you trying to set up? 2 sided cloth or jacket on vest on shirt? I'm not a guru, but I've read lots of their posts and can quote them.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

3DFineries ( ) posted Mon, 21 September 2015 at 6:00 AM

RedPhantom, No one can figure out why the two layers (top & bottom fabrics) are poking through and I've had a lot of help with it too- lol. It's a skirt & top, sort of like a tribal belly dancer costume. If you pop into chat later, I'll show you, but I don't want to show it in public until it's close to done. Hugs.

Have a creative day!

My Lil' Store

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.