Thu, May 16, 10:38 AM CDT

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 16 9:07 am)

Subject: Main Camera Moving On Its Own and Can't Undo???

MNArtist ( ) posted Thu, 16 May 2013 at 8:11 AM · edited Wed, 20 March 2024 at 11:10 PM

Vue 11 and Vue 11.5 Infinite

Has anyone else run into this? I'm having a frequent issue, where when I select an object in a scene and then hit the magnifying glass to frame that object, my main camera suddenly moves way out, totally screwing up the entire scene. If I try to "undo," the camera move does not show up, and will not "undo." This is driving me nuts, making Vue 11 and now 11,5 virtually unusable. It's almost like it resets the camera to default (sets the angle and focal back to defaults), but it also places it way back, like 500m back from the default location. This doesn't happen all the time, but often enough, and with no consistency that I can discern, to be making me crazy.

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Thu, 16 May 2013 at 10:02 PM · edited Thu, 16 May 2013 at 10:05 PM

It would be nice if Vue stored ALL camera zooming in the UNDO stack.  For now, it doesn't count as camera movement.  At least in Vue 9.5 Infinite.  Vue 10 Infinite had this problem even more.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

MNArtist ( ) posted Thu, 16 May 2013 at 10:06 PM

Interesting. Didn't run into it there, but that was probably just dumb luck. Haven't run into it all in Vue 10.5 infinite, which is what I'm using more than 11.5 

Hate the "new" ecopainting brushes too. 

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Thu, 16 May 2013 at 11:08 PM

Quote - Hate the "new" ecopainting brushes too.

I will probably never know about those.  I've settled down with Vue 9.5.  Less bugs for the buck.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.