Fri, May 17, 3:06 AM CDT

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 17 2:35 am)

Subject: Lighting Setup for Modeling in Vue

chippwalters ( ) posted Mon, 16 August 2010 at 6:13 AM · edited Mon, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Hey folks, I finished a quick tutorial on how to create a lightweight lighting rig for modeling in Vue. It renders pretty fast and isn't a large file to save. Sorry about the audio, but hopefully there's some decent tips there.

http://blog.chipp.com/lighting-setup-for-modeling-in-vue/

Pajama ( ) posted Mon, 16 August 2010 at 11:44 AM

Talk about a coincidence - I came here this evening specifically looking for information to help me set up a lighting rig like this :) Thanks.

BTW, where did you get the chrome HDRI from, I don't have it in my Vue (7 Complete).

Cheers,
Pajama.

Pajama ( ) posted Mon, 16 August 2010 at 12:11 PM · edited Mon, 16 August 2010 at 12:12 PM

Blush - just found the chrome studio hdri! Doh! :) Once again, thanks for this tut.

FalseBogus ( ) posted Wed, 18 August 2010 at 2:10 AM

Thanks for sharing Chipp.
Tried this last night, results are quite nice.

alx ( ) posted Thu, 19 August 2010 at 1:58 PM

Thank you for this tutorial. I followed every step and the result is superb! 

sirenia ( ) posted Sat, 21 August 2010 at 10:44 AM

Thank you Chipp, that 's a neath trick indeed :-)

Society failed to tolerate me...

... and i have failed to tolerate society

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.