Tue, May 28, 11:21 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser 13 Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd, RedPhantom

(Last Updated: 2024 May 28 10:58 am)

Subject: Poser 13.3.686 Update Released

tim ( ) posted Thu, 14 March 2024 at 2:47 AM · edited Fri, 24 May 2024 at 11:49 PM
Site Admin

We found an issue with background and queue rendering that made it necessary to update the 13.3 release.
Poser 13.3.686 is now available for download:  https://www.posersoftware.com/downloads

lsauvage ( ) posted Thu, 14 March 2024 at 5:24 AM

Thank you, i will try it as i'm curious with the new lip sync. Releasing bug free software is very difficult, specially with such old and complex one.

heretic42 ( ) posted Thu, 14 March 2024 at 4:30 PM

This link and the one sent in the email result in a 503 error.

Pl6nSoVYGUcYEpCaXrFfeG4Qf2mUznZZxJVj7ojd.png

tim ( ) posted Thu, 14 March 2024 at 4:44 PM
Site Admin

This is fixed.  Server got swamped temporarily.

heretic42 ( ) posted Thu, 14 March 2024 at 5:34 PM

Thanks. Working fine now!

VedaDalsette ( ) posted Sat, 16 March 2024 at 9:17 AM

Gonna enter this at posersoftware.com, I think. I updated to 13.3.686 yesterday. In my scene, I added a morph to Moira Hair (used the Pull morph to push hair under her hat) . Saved the Dawn with the hair as a CR2. When I opened another scene and added the character, my Moira hair morph didn't work. I use the Morph Tool all the time, btw.  I deleted the morph and created it again. Saved the figure again. Closed Poser. Today, I added that figure to a scene. Again, my hair morph didn't work. Recreated it again. Saved the figure and added her to a new scene. Once again, the hair morph didn't work. I haven't done testing on other figures/props yet. I wanted to see if anyone else has this problem. Thx.

W10,Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8600K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 32.0 GB RAM, 64-bit, video GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 4GB.
Old lady hobbyist.
All visual art or fiction is "playing with dolls."

martial ( ) posted Sat, 16 March 2024 at 9:33 AM

I have tried 3 times to install the last update of Poser 13 and got this error message during the install bar:

select action
Errorcreating registry key
HKEY_Classes Root\.crz
RegCreateKeyEx failed code 5
acces refusé

What can i do gor it ?

Thanks

VedaDalsette ( ) posted Sat, 16 March 2024 at 10:42 AM

VedaDalsette posted at 9:17 AM Sat, 16 March 2024 - #4482571

Gonna enter this at posersoftware.com, I think. I updated to 13.3.686 yesterday. In my scene, I added a morph to Moira Hair (used the Pull morph to push hair under her hat) . Saved the Dawn with the hair as a CR2. When I opened another scene and added the character, my Moira hair morph didn't work. I use the Morph Tool all the time, btw.  I deleted the morph and created it again. Saved the figure again. Closed Poser. Today, I added that figure to a scene. Again, my hair morph didn't work. Recreated it again. Saved the figure and added her to a new scene. Once again, the hair morph didn't work. I haven't done testing on other figures/props yet. I wanted to see if anyone else has this problem. Thx.

I just did another test. I took LaFemme in Poser 13 and added Daniel Hair. I then created a hair morph and saved the figure to my Poser 13 runtime and another save to my Poser 12 runtime (that's where I saved my original problem morph CR2). I opened a new scene, added the two LF CR2s. They both had my hair morph working correctly.  So, as far as my original problem goes, maybe my pmd got munged somehow (although I had saved the CR2 under a new name, which means a new pmd, and the morph still didn't work).

Until I have this morph problem with another figure, I won't enter a ticket in posersoftware.com. BTW, my workaround for the original problem morph was to use the morph tool to create a prop of the morphed hair and to hide the styled Moira hair with the nonworking morph. I want to use the latter when she's not wearing her hat.

W10,Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8600K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 32.0 GB RAM, 64-bit, video GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 4GB.
Old lady hobbyist.
All visual art or fiction is "playing with dolls."

hornet3d ( ) posted Mon, 18 March 2024 at 6:22 AM
martial posted at 9:33 AM Sat, 16 March 2024 - #4482573

I have tried 3 times to install the last update of Poser 13 and got this error message during the install bar:

select action
Errorcreating registry key
HKEY_Classes Root\.crz
RegCreateKeyEx failed code 5
acces refusé

What can i do gor it ?

Thanks

I have been getting the same message when doing updates going back some time.  I take the option to ignore and continue and I have had no problems so far. 

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.

martial ( ) posted Mon, 18 March 2024 at 1:49 PM

thanks hornet3d

I just did like you suggest

midinick ( ) posted Sat, 30 March 2024 at 1:06 PM

tim posted at 2:47 AM Thu, 14 March 2024 - #2986694

We found an issue with background and queue rendering that made it necessary to update the 13.3 release.
Poser 13.3.686 is now available for download:  https://www.posersoftware.com/downloads

Is it possible there is another bug? I can render background in Poser but if I send it in Queue it only renders a pink background.

My version is the latest 13.3.686. It is a Scene I created in Poser11 Pro. (I wanted to test render times.. btw... the Queue Render in P11 took more than 6 hours, the Queue Render in P13 took only 1 hour with P13 Preset "CPU High" ... WOW!)

this was rendered in Queue (Superfly)

jzy8KDXVAtgJqDDenEtmHihghftoow4uit2b8RAy.jpg

this was rendered in Poser 13 directly (Superfly)

oO9bd2kHSJtLGCuDBF8K0xAkHHlkH0kbf3ygb26T.jpg

this is the material room

rWJ3L0pUkctPSKY8afxWZ2pWoxWDEzlQXwMnmh7W.JPG

hborre ( ) posted Sat, 30 March 2024 at 3:58 PM

I would submit a support ticket outlining the issues and include all the machine spec information.  Hopefully, the techs can determine what is causing the problems.  Don't expect anything to get done over the weekend.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.