Wed, May 15, 12:59 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 May 14 8:23 pm)

Subject: Poser Has a New Base Figure!!

Kalypso ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2023 at 12:22 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

Unfortunately carib98's Freestuff appears to have been deleted.  The dynamic clothing I have by them are from around 2005 so I don't know if they are still available anywhere else.   You could try contacting them by sitemail.

Y-Phil ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2023 at 9:05 AM · edited Mon, 07 August 2023 at 9:08 AM

Concerning carib98: I've retrieve a ZIP file containing this gown:

LsMJ2gDgg3IR7hgWQMQ3Timvbf0BkQpOh2sBzA0h.png

In the ZIP file, "carib98" lies besides this email address: kim@ezzthetic.de. Even though the website doesn't respond, actually you may find a Paris-based company with almost the same name: https://ezz-thetic.net/

And if no one minds, I can even send you the ZIP file. Hope this will help vZVWRpep8jcoiKdtHaz6ZQkjhKk0tMIrIdYy7Zt7.png

Oh and there's this nuisette, too, from the same author but it's for Vic3:

bdD2fK38TMIzTTiZG1YUzDwEqkplp9c4B2ZRpR1b.png

PhYl.

Win10 on i7 8700K@4.3Ghz, 64Gb, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 2x 2Tb ssd + 6+4Tb hd  + 1x 8Tb hd + 1 10T NAS, Poser 11, Poser 12  and now Poser 13 

FVerbaas ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2023 at 9:53 AM
Forum Coordinator

If you want to create dynamic clothing, try Jinny

It is a sort of reduced Marvelous Designer, it is free ($0.00 license), and you can get your work in .fbx format.

It comes with a set of templates to start with.  

Jinny takes A and T posed avatars in .obj format. When importing from Poser best say the unit of your avatar geometry is feet, and on import apply 860% scale.      

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2023 at 10:18 AM
FVerbaas posted at 9:53 AM Mon, 7 August 2023 - #4472089

If you want to create dynamic clothing, try Jinny

It is a sort of reduced Marvelous Designer, it is free ($0.00 license), and you can get your work in .fbx format.

It comes with a set of templates to start with.  

Jinny takes A and T posed avatars in .obj format. When importing from Poser best say the unit of your avatar geometry is feet, and on import apply 860% scale.      

I thought that Jinny claims ownership over everything you create in it... Did I read that wrong?

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2023 at 12:24 PM
Forum Moderator

Y-Phil posted at 9:05 AM Mon, 7 August 2023 - #4472085

Concerning carib98: I've retrieve a ZIP file containing this gown:

In the ZIP file, "carib98" lies besides this email address: kim@ezzthetic.de. Even though the website doesn't respond, actually you may find a Paris-based company with almost the same name: https://ezz-thetic.net/

And if no one minds, I can even send you the ZIP file. Hope this will help

Oh and there's this nuisette, too, from the same author but it's for Vic3:

Y-Phil, that would be awesome if you could send me the Zip files for both dynamic gowns! Thank you in advance!

FVerbaas ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2023 at 1:05 PM · edited Mon, 07 August 2023 at 1:15 PM
Forum Coordinator
Afrodite-Ohki posted at 10:18 AM Mon, 7 August 2023 - #4472091

I thought that Jinny claims ownership over everything you create in it... Did I read that wrong?

Where do you read that? I studied their TOS again but I do not see clauses where they claim ownership of things made. As far as I can see there is a restriction on onward distribution of models based on their templates on markets other than CLO's.

As long as you make things from the templates for your own use there is no problem. If you use your own templates, also no problem. Just think twice before you publish on CLO-SET. As far as I can see upload for getting a .fbx makes it private customer data which you can delete without consequences.

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2023 at 1:28 PM

What I saw must have been about basing on their templates then. I'll have to figure out how to make my own templates in that case. Well check it again - thanks for the info!

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.