Tue, Apr 23, 2:23 PM CDT

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 09 3:53 pm)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: eyes are white after import from Gemini.

klaus_bonsai ( ) posted Wed, 01 September 2021 at 1:35 PM · edited Sat, 06 April 2024 at 5:34 PM

there ar no Iris an Pupil how is the correct setting for the eyes in Carrara

klaus_bonsai ( ) posted Thu, 02 September 2021 at 4:16 AM

i have fond. The Cornea and EyeMoisture must have Transparent setting (watershader) now ist work fine :)

WendyLuvsCatz ( ) posted Thu, 02 September 2021 at 8:00 AM

DAZ material settings don't transfer over well to Carrara, some don't at all, one usually ends up having to chase up all the alpha maps at the very least.

Look in the diffuse for the path where to find the missing maps,

once everything set up how you like for all the shaders drag the top big multicoloured material ball for the figure to your browser to save a preload

YouTube Channel

Dreaming Kitty Channel

Tom R. Toe

My ArtyFarty AI channel

klaus_bonsai ( ) posted Thu, 02 September 2021 at 1:34 PM

good idee @ wendyvainity How about we try to document these problems and write down the solutions for everyone.

1. Suggestion we collect everything about Genesis 1, what really works in Carrara, characters and clothing etc. Links for download. Even if it costs money also everything about Michael or Vicky that works with genesis 1. I think Carrara could be made a little more interesting again.

klaus_bonsai ( ) posted Thu, 02 September 2021 at 1:45 PM

I think that if more people really show interest in Carrara, that it will be seen at Daz and the business will say yes, a possibility to earn money. then maybe there will be further development. Ideas and plugins can already be seen in the Daz forums

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.