Tue, Apr 30, 2:08 PM CDT

Welcome to the Animation Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Animation F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 15 10:05 am)

In here we will dicuss everything that moves.

Characters, motion graphics, props, particles... everything that moves!
Enjoy , create and share :)
Remember to check the FAQ for useful information and resources.

Animation learning and resources:

[Animations]

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Unreal Engine renders

WendyLuvsCatz ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2021 at 4:32 AM · edited Tue, 30 April 2024 at 8:54 AM

cannot find an appropriate thread but was wondering if anyone else does renders in Unreal engine

here is one of mine with the Hivewire Housecat and the Wizard's place in the last scene

other stuff from DAZ and Unreal Marketplace

YouTube Channel

Dreaming Kitty Channel

Tom R. Toe

My ArtyFarty AI channel

poisinivy ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2021 at 4:40 PM

The render looks great Wendy . I haven't used unreal.

WendyLuvsCatz ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2021 at 6:05 PM

Thanks Ivy ❤️

Not seen you around much, hope you are not under a DAZ Moderation Team semi ban like me ? hence posting here besides the fact I used some Renderosity content in this too. ?

YouTube Channel

Dreaming Kitty Channel

Tom R. Toe

My ArtyFarty AI channel

LuxXeon ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2021 at 6:58 PM

Which version of Unreal have you used for this?

My Store
My Free Models
My Video Tutorials
My CG Animations
Instagram: @luxxeon3d
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/luxxeon

WendyLuvsCatz ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2021 at 8:25 PM

just 4.26 my rig is not that great so not bothering with the UE5 beta yet, I only have a Ryzen3 32Gb RAM and a 980Ti GPU, still Cinematics render reasonably well at 4K on it even though I work in low scaleability.

YouTube Channel

Dreaming Kitty Channel

Tom R. Toe

My ArtyFarty AI channel

LuxXeon ( ) posted Fri, 11 June 2021 at 10:28 PM

Keep up the great efforts! Looks like you have a decent following on Youtube there.

My Store
My Free Models
My Video Tutorials
My CG Animations
Instagram: @luxxeon3d
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/luxxeon

poisinivy ( ) posted Sat, 12 June 2021 at 9:43 AM

Thanks for asking Wendy, I downloaded unreal a while ago. but haven't tried messing with it yet. I am concentrating on home improvements for now.

As I mentioned to you the last time I Private messaged you I'm sick of Daz, Dev & Moderators acting like dictators, so I have stop completely shopping or supporting the daz store or the help forums until they change their ways , Screw them!! Daz Store or the forums are not worth my time if that is how they are going to treat customers that have been loyally supporting them for the last 12 years.

So at this point I could care less if Daz went out of business. it would serve them right, Daz and their Mods can't go around treat customers like we are the enemy and expect people to support that bull shit. Ive been trying to learn blender & zbrush so I won't need daz anymore. mean while I'll stick with what I got for now buy a few things here at renderosity now and then. But Daz won't see another dime from me until they either get rid of some people there or change how they do business . Money talks

wendyvainity posted at 9:26AM Sat, 12 June 2021 - #4421082

Thanks Ivy ❤️

Not seen you around much, hope you are not under a DAZ Moderation Team semi ban like me ? hence posting here besides the fact I used some Renderosity content in this too. ?

WendyLuvsCatz ( ) posted Sat, 12 June 2021 at 10:57 PM

Epic give away wonderful content every month too, I have so many lovely models from them, you need to grab them every month, put in your cart and checkout for $0 before they disappear. Even if you don't use them yet, I grab EVERYTHING, Blueprints, code etc even as one day you never know might learn to use. First Tuesday each month.

YouTube Channel

Dreaming Kitty Channel

Tom R. Toe

My ArtyFarty AI channel

WendyLuvsCatz ( ) posted Wed, 16 June 2021 at 12:28 PM

still trying to get more in to complete this scene

YouTube Channel

Dreaming Kitty Channel

Tom R. Toe

My ArtyFarty AI channel

WendyLuvsCatz ( ) posted Thu, 17 June 2021 at 2:27 PM

improved the lighting, now rendering the 30min version, forgot to enable audio in Blender Video editor, I did add fire crackle but it's silent, will use Hitfilm for my final one

YouTube Channel

Dreaming Kitty Channel

Tom R. Toe

My ArtyFarty AI channel

WendyLuvsCatz ( ) posted Fri, 18 June 2021 at 4:24 AM
vikrampaul93 ( ) posted Mon, 05 July 2021 at 2:41 AM

Thanks Ivy ❤️

GeorgeWeber ( ) posted Sun, 18 July 2021 at 4:00 AM

i love unreal and am slowly learning it. but currently i do the background layers in Unreal and do the character layers in Daz and as long as I avoid showing feet, its looks great. I just wish there was a way to get camera data for both, so I could sync up the separate renders better. Not sure if anyone has figured out a good way to do this yet.

wolf359 ( ) posted Wed, 21 July 2021 at 5:38 AM
Online Now!

Ive been trying to learn blender & zbrush so I won't need daz anymore

There are now several methods to easily get all generations of the Daz Genesis figures into Blender with animation.

Genesis 1-2 being the least difficult as they require no special "bridge plugins"

Just standard FBX export from Daz studio 4.12086 or Higher

I am starting a series of video tutorials on exporting figures from Daz studio to Blender starting with Genesis-1

My website

YouTube Channel

winashley3 ( ) posted Mon, 26 July 2021 at 6:20 AM

Thanks for asking Wendy, I downloaded unreal a while ago. but haven't tried messing with it yet. I am concentrating on home improvements for now.

winashley3 ( ) posted Thu, 05 August 2021 at 1:50 AM

Thanks for asking Wendy.. teatv e sadhana

vikrampaul93 ( ) posted Tue, 24 August 2021 at 4:59 AM

Thank you.. mobdro

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.