Mon, Apr 29, 11:52 PM CDT

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 16 7:35 am)

Subject: Vue and DazStudio format

martial ( ) posted Sat, 31 August 2019 at 4:45 AM · edited Sun, 28 April 2024 at 4:14 PM

I am using Vue infinite 2016 R6 and now when i want to import from DAZStudio to Vue i export from DAZ in obj or collada formats I read on the Eon site that new version like Creator can import DazStudio format (duf) Someone have try it??

FrankT ( ) posted Sat, 31 August 2019 at 1:47 PM

doesn't appear as an import option in my creator version

My Freebies
Buy stuff on RedBubble

martial ( ) posted Sat, 31 August 2019 at 2:27 PM

Thanks A direct import of DAZ Studio format would be an incitation for me to change for the Creator version i have asked because i have read this on EON site ''You can also import your content in all popular 3D formats, load, re-pose and render Poser and DAZ content, convert any mesh to cloud volumes, and for ultra-realistic effects, texture everything with PBR materials – and this is just scratching the surface of what you can achieve!''

FrankT ( ) posted Sat, 31 August 2019 at 2:44 PM

I expect they mean one of the already existing formats like FBX or Collada rather than DUF. They import PZ3 files though

My Freebies
Buy stuff on RedBubble

yvesab ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2019 at 4:08 AM

Some time ago I asked Eon about the import from Daz3d. They answered that Daz is not really helpful on this point and that something I can understand from what their commercial model is.

An other point is the fact that the i Ray renderer is really faster than the Eon one. But Daz3d is rapidly choking and crashing with instances of vegetation. I renewed my subscription this year, mainly to see what will happen.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.